NC - Terrell Nelson Investigated for Abuse of 3 month old triplets

So apparently Mr. Nelson is out of jail. His Facebook is now a private page and his picture is no longer that of his children. I noticed though one of his favorite athletes is Rae Carruth...There has been no recent news about how the child that was in NICU is doing or the status of Mr. Nelson's charges. Hopefully the paper will pick back up soon.

So apparently Mr. Nelson is out of jail. His Facebook is now a private page and his picture is no longer that of his children. I noticed though one of his favorite athletes is Rae Carruth...There has been no recent news about how the child that was in NICU is doing or the status of Mr. Nelson's charges. Hopefully the paper will pick back up soon.

Rae Carruth! That sends chills down the back of my spine! I'll never forget Cherica Adams or precious little Lee.

Mr Nelson belongs in there with his buddy!

ITA. My husband and I are currently trying to have child 2, and every month, when I get one line instead of 2, and I think of these children, I just sit and cry. :( It makes me angry, sad, confused, just...a lot of emotions all in one.

Go see Dr. Philip Solomon at Carmel OBGYN. I saw him when I lived in Charlotte and he is WONDERFUL. Sorry for the OT. And hugs to you. I went through the same thing and while I finally was able to conceive #2, I miscarried. Dr. Solomon was amazing through the whole thing. Kind, caring, supportive. (Hope he is still there!).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back