Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was kind of referring to the websites he was on. It seemed like it was HIS thing - not something he did with his wife. Otherwise, I would think he would have mentioned her once in a while.

Oh, I'm sorry I misunderstood. I think your right in regard to the websites.

I would think that they can't take the girls from him unless he is arrested. But I thought I read where he was staying with some friends. So hopefully if the girls need protecting, someone will be there to do so. I really think if he killed her it was in the heat of the moment. But I could be wrong.

I agree, thus his not thought out efforts to cover the evidence.

I really think if he killed her it was in the heat of the moment. But I could be wrong.

I agree, if he did it, it was as you state. BUT, my point is..imagine how he must feel now, if he just lost it, killed his wife, they are closing in....he could go off the deep end and end his own life, I just hope he doesn't hurt those kids.

I agree, if he did it, it was as you state. BUT, my point is..imagine how he must feel now, if he just lost it, killed his wife, they are closing in....he could go off the deep end and end his own life, I just hope he doesn't hurt those kids.

I completely agree and posted upthread I believe the video of him at the store is enough to prove that he left them home alone, or at least start the allegation investigation. I dont care if he is being followed- it is not enough. Im wondering if the family has the kids more than LE is saying.
If not they are gambling on a guy that has nothing to lose- very dangerous, imo. Praying.

I agree desperate people do desperate things. I hope the girls are being protected just in case.

I see your point. There have been 3 cases I know of in our area of NC where the father has murdered the children- and only in one case, himself, due to am impending sereration of the marriage. One man said he did not want his children to grow up without their parents- so he killed them. This man stopped short of killing himself. It is difficult to try to understand their thinking as they try to rationalize their actions.

I am wondering if he has or will retain Jason Young's high powered attorney???

I am wondering if he has or will retain Jason Young's high powered attorney???

I'm wondering if he is friends with Jason Young. JY is still hiding out in the mountains around Brevard - still a free man and still refusing to assist in the investigation into his wife's and unborn son's murders.

I'm wondering if he is friends with Jason Young. JY is still hiding out in the mountains around Brevard - still a free man and still refusing to assist in the investigation into his wife's and unborn son's murders.

Both NCSU grads, both very athletic, both very into "things" and themselves.:rolleyes:

From this link:
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3214017/

"The wheel that is our family is missing a spoke. And while that wheel is now forever changed, it's incumbent on us to adapt so we may continue to spin," Cooper's brother, Jeff Rentz, said. "Nancy is a mother, a daughter and a sister, and that's how we'll keep her alive in our hearts."

I am probably reading too much into this statement but it struck me as odd that he left out "wife".

I do hope that Brad is cleared, at least for the sake of those children.

http://www.canada.com/components/print.aspx?id=a276c0f3-b766-4eec-87db-2324f71dbf09&sponsor=

The wheel that is our family is missing a spoke," said Jeff Rentz, Nancy's brother, an Edmonton police constable with southeast division. He sat beside Bazemore(Cary police chief Pat Bazemore ) as she made the announcement.

Interesting that Nancy's brother is an Edmonton police constable AND that the Cary police chief is female. I'll bet they are all over the legal aspects of this case. Brad picked the wrong girl to mess with.

From this link:
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3214017/

"The wheel that is our family is missing a spoke. And while that wheel is now forever changed, it's incumbent on us to adapt so we may continue to spin," Cooper's brother, Jeff Rentz, said. "Nancy is a mother, a daughter and a sister, and that's how we'll keep her alive in our hearts."

I am probably reading too much into this statement but it struck me as odd that he left out "wife".

I do hope that Brad is cleared, at least for the sake of those children.

I noticed he left out wife as well. I am sure being a police officer he has a lot of suspisions were the husband is concerned. Also if he and his sister were close he might have had a lot of inside info on what was going on in the relationship. He might know a lot about what their relationship was like.

Just catching up here!! I can't get to that site - access blocked @ work. What does it say?

Just catching up here!! I can't get to that site - access blocked @ work. What does it say?

Brad was having an affair and had multiple affairs. The friends are talking! He was having an affair with an aquantice of hers. let me see if i can get abc11 news. Mom of 3 was also quoted with her post about the bleach.

I found this from a site that i frequent. I couldnt beleive it. :eek:

http://www.bluelineradio.com/news714.html

WOW! There was certainly alot of information packed into that article that hasn't come out in the national sites. Geesh - her family and friends must be seething! I bet they all know who the "friend" is, too.

Let's hope Mr. Hubby doesn't decide to do something reckless with his kids.

Thanks luckyme. Not sure why access is blocked here @ work. I'll check it out when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong