MT - James Many White Horses, 2, found dead in car trunk, Great Falls, 21 July 2008

She gets violent but nobody expected this?
Maybe there is a reason there is no dad in the picture.

What is with these mothers that put their little ones in the car trunk and leave them there? Don't know if that is exactly what Casey did with Caylee but she was in the trunk of Casey's car and she had been dead for a while.

How in the world does a mother murder her child, place it in the trunk and then drive around like nothing is any different? This gal refused to answer any questions also. Wonder if she had been following the Caylee and Casey case! Sure sounds the same.

I am heartbroken. That poor baby! And now the other child will probably need counseling to deal with this. I hope that she to was not abused by this . If the family knew she was so violent, why didn't they try to save those kids? I think anyone with knowledge of child abuse who does not try to intervene should be charged with a criminal offense.

This happened in a town with a very high rate of meth use. I immediately suspect drug or alcohol abuse and we have a mother here who is not capable of taking care of herself or her children. Too bad no one stepped in before. It sounds like she had numerous run-ins with law enforcement.

Tue Sep 9, 12:55 AM ET

GREAT FALLS, Mont. - The body of a toddler found in the trunk of his mother's car may have been there for months as she drove around town, evaded questions about him and was even arrested, police said.

The mother, Summer ManyWhiteHorses, was charged Monday with deliberate homicide. Authorities say the body of her 2-year-old son, James, was found Friday in the trunk of her car — more than six weeks after it was towed to a wrecking yard when she was arrested.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080909/ap_on_re_us/toddler_in_trunk_5

Ironic that another mother should be CAUGHT at the same time one is being investigated for the exact same thing. Anyone who had any doubts before that a mother COULD do this-here is the confirmation...

Tue Sep 9, 12:55 AM ET

GREAT FALLS, Mont. - The body of a toddler found in the trunk of his mother's car may have been there for months as she drove around town, evaded questions about him and was even arrested, police said.

The mother, Summer ManyWhiteHorses, was charged Monday with deliberate homicide. Authorities say the body of her 2-year-old son, James, was found Friday in the trunk of her car — more than six weeks after it was towed to a wrecking yard when she was arrested.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080909/ap_on_re_us/toddler_in_trunk_5

WOW! I cannot fathom what goes through the mind of a person capable of this!!

Doesn't this sound familiar.....:furious:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,419122,00.html

GREAT FALLS, Mont. — The body of a toddler found in the trunk of his mother's car may have been there for months as she drove around town, evaded questions about him and was even arrested, police said.

What is with these mothers that put their little ones in the car trunk and leave them there? Don't know if that is exactly what Casey did with Caylee but she was in the trunk of Casey's car and she had been dead for a while.

How in the world does a mother murder her child, place it in the trunk and then drive around like nothing is any different? This gal refused to answer any questions also. Wonder if she had been following the Caylee and Casey case! Sure sounds the same.

This woman said she put her son in the trunk at the end of May. The little boy was not discovered until September 5. I don't think she was following the Casey Anthony case. And Casey didn't get any ideas from her.

Their lunacy took place completely unrelated to each other.
IMO

Click the edit button on the bottom right corner of the post.

Then go to "advanced".

You'll see a space to put the reason, then click delete.

Hope I got that right.

Susan

Breaks my heart...what is left of it. So many people would gladly take and love these babies. I wish those responsible nothing, but the worst!

When I read something like this, I always think of how some people want children so bad and never can have them for health reasons or whatnot, and then people who have children do this sick stuff. Disguisting!

When I read something like this, I always think of how some people want children so bad and never can have them for health reasons or whatnot, and then people who have children do this sick stuff. Disguisting!

I'm sitting here in tears because my son and daughter-in-law want a baby so bad. They can't have one of their own and because of my son's health problems, can't adopt here in the U.S. The cost's to adopt a little girl from China exceed $20,000 and here, there are people throwing their babies away and locking them in trunks like used garbage. What happened to the times when babies and children were are most precious assets. Forget bailing out Lehman, WAMU and Bear Stearns lets PROTECT our children!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back