17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. He is the one that pulled the trigger. His neighbor said a person has to have certain anger issues working to use a weapon; that GZ was fed up; that this was the perfect storm. GZ had domestic violence charges, aggression issues, and violent tendencies.

Trayvon didn't live there, had nothing to do with the supposed "storm." What did? Who did? GZ's life is the only thing that could explain that.

http://www.thegrio.com/specials/tra...er-defended-by-neighborhood-watch-captain.php

But it's a murder or self defense.
Two people involved.

It has them leading him by several cameras that we did not see in the original.

I know, I meant I can't make out anything extra in the additional shots, like injuries. The only thing I see, outside of the cop looking at his head, is a flash of red on the backside of his head towards the end of the first video last night .

So. IMO an American should be able to wear a USA shirt any day.
Unless there is a statement about it in the school handbook as EVERY day dress code.

But that's off topic.
I guarantee there's a policy in that school district now, which by-the-way, is predominantly Hispanic.

I disagree. He is the one that pulled the trigger. His neighbor said a person has to have certain anger issues working to use a weapon; that GZ was fed up; that this was the perfect storm. GZ had domestic violence charges, aggression issues, and violent tendencies.

Trayvon didn't live there, had nothing to do with the supposed "storm." What did? Who did? GZ's life is the only thing that could explain that.

http://www.thegrio.com/specials/tra...er-defended-by-neighborhood-watch-captain.php

His neighbor ? Is he a mental health professional ? Trayvon had something to do with the storm if he assaulted GZ. That would also support rage and a tendency towards violence on the part of Trayvon. If he hadn't attacked GZ he'd probably be alive right now.

Okay, now this is funny. All the people all over the world interested in this case and digging around, and its only a right-wing internet rag that singlehandedly managed to uncover a second Trayvon Twitter feed!! Using a basic social analytics seach on something called PeoplBrowser that virtually anyone can use. Why didn't anyone else think of that!! No one in the world thought to look there!

I especially like the update where yet another twitter account with the same ID has popped up, and they can't get a comment from Twitter.

We need a knee-slap icon.

But, TM did not have a gun. Intercity kids live in a violent world right outside their doors. And don't all kids talk big with nothing at all to back it up. That is why facebook and twitter accounts are not taken seriously here. jmo

But TM's arent?
Again, double standard.

Everybody was blowing a gasket when TM's personal business started showing up.

This case is either murder or self defense.

If one personal life is fair game, both should be.

I say neither are. But that's just my opinion on the matter.

I can't get on board with this at all, on a personal level. Its like saying oh, it was either rape or sex, either way it took two people.

ITA - and that was JMHO about going through his pockets - but we still have that pesky problem of where Trayvon's cell phone is at.

It has never been seen again. And I still say, JMHO that GZ went through Trayvon's pockets after he shot him.

JMHO

I thought the police had <modsnip> cell phone, where are you getting that it has "never been seen again"?

He did, But I'm not saying he does now. That was 7 years ago and so far (that I know of) he has not done anything since and he was not prosecuted either.

People can change and maybe that's what he did. JMO.

I guarantee there's a policy in that school district now, which by-the-way, is predominantly Hispanic.

Ok, but it wasn't in place THEN.

Hispanic, but I'm assuming they are Americans though. American school. On American soil. Paid for with American tax dollars.

Ok, this is really off topic.

Perhaps we should bump that old thread?

So why didn't the bad Mexican shirts, flags etc. If our flag could promote violence it certainly seems that wearing a Mexican flag could do the same.
Because the Caucasian boys who did it, did it in a predominantly Hispanic school district to stir up trouble on Cinco De Mayo in the vein of White Supremacy, i.e. this is our country, go back to Mexico attitude...
They lost!

Those da#n evil hoodies. I knew they were trouble. They are just like Rock and Roll, and that heathen Elvis and his shaking pelvis! It all leads to wild drinking and drugging and sexing! Those of you who have them should burn them now!!!!!!!!!! Save Amerika' da#nit burn a hoodie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not realize that in addition to a hoodie, you also need a baseball cap under the hood plus sunglasses to be in the correct uniform.
May be hoodies should come with a safety warning: The hood is for decoration only and should only be put up inside your home. Any other locations could be hazardous to your health.

I didn't see the eloquent Mr. Taaffe on NG last night, however I did see him on JVM's show. IMO he was extremely rude to the black female panelist who asked him whether all the neighborhood watch members at Twin Lakes carried firearms.

If they really wanted to shut FT up, they should have asked him to elaborate on HIS rap sheet. Domestic violence, violation of protective orders, theft. He's hardly one to talk about who's a good guy and who's neighborhood riff-raff. :rolleyes:
How is that not a double standard if Trayvon's history is irrelevant?

It has them leading him by several cameras that we did not see in the original.
The time stamps are on there too. Some are out of sync. One will say 17:58 and the next one will say 17:54

I saw that about how this new 6 minute one was released and the prosecutors office said that first one, from last night, should not have been released.

I believe that the Sanford Police Officer tugging at Zimmerman's clothes, even his jacket (without gloves? Blood?), is the same officer on the video in the Collison case.

I checked the account and this is really the City of Sanford releasing this video. Everyday I am shocked by something this city and pd does. This is not their case anymore and have no legal right I can see to be releasing any video.

It is evidence, it shows the cops all over Zimmerman with out gloves on touching his coat, his shoulder and his shirt and going into his pockets patting him down.

I can't get on board with this at all, on a personal level. Its like saying oh, it was either rape or sex, either way it took two people.

No it's not!

It's conflicting information on an ongoing investigation.

It's either murder or self defense.

If you are going to look at the personal life of one, you need to look at both.
Or else, it's railroading.

If personal info is allowed at trial (assuming there is one) on GZ, then I'd bet you a donut that it would also be allowed on TM.

Or the personal lives will be left out for BOTH.

Double standards drive me nuts.

His neighbor ? Is he a mental health professional ? Trayvon had something to do with the storm if he assaulted GZ. That would also support rage and a tendency towards violence on the part of Trayvon. If he hadn't attacked GZ he'd probably be alive right now.
There is NO evidence Trayvon attacked him, Trayvon had no bruises on his knuckles, and GZ had no major injuries, so please stop stating it as fact!!!

I know, I meant I can't make out anything extra in the additional shots, like injuries. The only thing I see, outside of the cop looking at his head, is a flash of red on the backside of his head towards the end of the first video last night .

Looked at all of it, and I am still struck by the fact that there is no blood that can be seen on GZ on his shirt, and I am pretty sure there is none on his jacket because if there were unless these cops are complete morons they would be gloved. (most folks want to avoid little things like Hep B and HIV and a few other nasty blood borne pathogens)

Of everything we have learned thus far, this video makes it very difficult for me to consdier that there was a struggle that was so bad GZ feared for his life, and that the shooting was reasonable in response to an attack, since Trayvon smacking him in the face with a bag of skittles does not qualify. IMO JMHO and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho