2011.04.01 Nancy Grace

Laquisha calls in asking if NG agrees the State is going to offer Casey a plea deal, and that she'll only have to do about seven years.

Oh please they are "professionally bonded". Well pass the grits, JC just said this case does not deserve a plea deal with the way that baby's remains were found.

Callers! I wonder if Sheeba will be on? :giggle:

It's been a while since I have watched this show, but recall there was always a Sheeba calling in. :giggle:

Sheeba has a thread in the basement and a fan club on FB!:floorlaugh:

If 'Beach, SOTS and rhornsby are all watching NG with us ~ this show must be blowing the ratings through the roof. :D

I don't agree with Peter Odum either. I believe the case will have a strong case for the death penalty.

Why doesn't someone screen the callers to make sure they actually KNOW what they are talking about before they put their calls through?

Dear caller, Casey was NOT sitting in on a deposition it was a court hearing.
She can do whatever she wants with those papers that her defense teams gives her, that doesn't matter to the STATE OF FLORIDA representing CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY.

I wish people would quit giving GA the idea to plead the 5th!!!

Oh, it's LP with his big hat! "George is going to fall on the sword", says LP.

Leonard predicts that George is going to plead the 5th and confuse the jury.

fwiw, this would not surprise me anymore.

OMGosh, this caller really thinks Casey is helping out with all of the paperwork and everything with her case? And she wonders if she will only get 7 to 12 years? Did she mean because of all her help????

In the Scott Peterson trial, early on Scott was a bit too personable for the possible jurors comfort. One potential juror summed it up as she left by saying that his smile was creepy. After that Scott just looked down and took notes much of the time.

Cited pg 21 of Nancy's book.

KC has shown that she laughs and giggles, flirts, primps and chats.......IMO she is in training to BEHAVE.

OMGosh, this caller really thinks Casey is helping out with all of the paperwork and everything with her case? And she wonders if she will only get 7 to 12 years? Did she mean because of all her help????

I think we're all thirsty for someone to cover this that isn't DT slanted like JVM or Jean Casarez.:truce:

Can he pled the 5th? Even if he is ask questions he has already given depo's to?

ummm - this must be special. it's Friday, isn't it? NG never hosts Friday (and yes I know it's taped)

In the Scott Peterson trial, early on Scott was a bit too personable for the possible jurors comfort. One potential juror summed it up as she left by saying that his smile was creepy. After that Scott just looked down and took notes much of the time.

Cited pg 21 of Nancy's book.

KC has shown that she laughs and giggles, flirts, primps and chats.......IMO she is in training to BEHAVE.

I didn't follow that case closely but have seen you all draw parallels here between ICA and him. Last night I saw True Crimes with Aphrodite Jones on Discovery ID....wow he is JUST like her!!!!

If 'Beach, SOTS and rhornsby are all watching NG with us ~ this show must be blowing the ratings through the roof. :D

HaHa
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I NEVER watch her anymore, but because I just read the book....I am taking notes for comparison of NG then v. now.

OR maybe it's my version of an April Fool's Day joke.

I wonder why everyone keeps asking if they are going to stay at their house during the trial? :waitasec: Where else would they stay? :waitasec:

The Ritz?

Also... Leonard Padilla did NOT say that George Anthony murdered Caylee... he stated that George was willing to fall on the sword to help the defense confuse the jury!!

The Anthony's are looking for a lawsuit because they know they're getting to get sued so bad once this trial is over and no one is buying into their fraud of a foundation.

I believe Leonard got the idea from WS ;)

HELP! :panic: Obviously, we have all crossed over to the pitch black side.

Oh, it's LP with his big hat! "George is going to fall on the sword", says LP.

Is it sad that I sort of agree with him? :waitasec: I think there was something to Baez asking him a while back in court if he would say and do anything to save his daughter. Okay, maybe I'm a :loser:too.

I can't wait for this trial to begin and those recordings to start playing...it's going to be hard to undo the damage that GA & CA did to KC with their own words. Those were about the last words of truth they have spoken, IMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lee k
Back