trial thread: 5/3-4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the jury hear that Tammi has 2 or 3 other kids she left behind?

Major breakdown..........I think she wants the judge to stop the procedings...can't listen to her own lies anymore!

What made her cry? And why is it OK that four attorneys are calling attention to it?

She's crying now. She didn't shed a tear yesterday when they were talking about the possibility of Gabriel being in a landfill, but she has the waterworks going today.

The defense can't cross examen these recordings. lol

Logan was a fugitive? WTH? If he was a fugitive, why did he keep going to court over Gabriel?

An other BIG lie, Elizabeth did not come up with the different state adoption, Tammi did.

"If I was a little mentally unbalanced" :lol:

Oh this is good! The detectives thoughts on the interview!

Ooh, if looks could kill....

Did you see the way the judge was looking at TPS after the jury left???

:floorlaugh:

Stellar testimony today...straight from the mouth of Tammi Smith. :dance:

Stellar testimony today...straight from the mouth of Tammi Smith. :dance:

I think one of my favorite parts was when TPS was telling Det Ramirez that EJ tried to adopt Gabriel to her right there at the airport, and JS interrupted and said I think what she meant to say was she gave EJ her phone number so EJ could call her IF she decided to adopt Gabriel.

Um, doesn't mean the same to me....

Baseball calls...please continue with the excellent synopsis and commentary. I hate when I have to miss the really good stuff.

confirmed- a witness saw a couple w ej in san antonio

Did the detective (on the recording) just say to TS that they have proof of a couple meeting with EJ? Did I hear that right?

I wouldn't have been nodding and smiling about telling Logan as far back as Dec 22 to sign the papers and EJ will come back in 5 days. That just shows that from the beginning of EJ's stay in SA, TPS was STILL trying to keep Logan away from him - and she's agreeing, right to the jury!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine