CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is another missing girl from Arvada. I am pretty sure that it is not her body that was found since she has been missing since 1999 but I am curious what happened to the other little girl. I can find like no info on her.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185279&highlight=caressa

https://www.colorado.gov/apps/coldcase/casedetail.html?id=140

Is there another child missing in that area?

I find it highly doubtful that it will be anyone else other than Jessica.

IMO

Looks me to me that the backpack was dropped after the crime.

IMO, LE knows exactly who the remains belong to but for reasons unbeknownst to us (but I suspect are directly related to preserving the investigation), they are not ready to go public with the information.

There is another missing girl from Arvada. I am pretty sure that it is not her body that was found since she has been missing since 1999 but I am curious what happened to the other little girl. I can find like no info on her.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185279&highlight=caressa

https://www.colorado.gov/apps/coldcase/casedetail.html?id=140

Wow, she's 12? She looks at least in her 20's in that picture.

I wish there was more information on her.

Checking dental records wquld take minutes right?

I would think so, but having dealt with my own medical & dental record transfers, I think it is not the "checking" that's the time-consuming part.

The really horrible thing is that right now we know that this monster is still out there this morning. And if it is not the same monster in the Cody, Wyoming, case, then there are 2 of these creeps out there, both very active.

Map of body in relation to backpack.
A= home
B=backpack
C= body found

this guy has to live somewhere in the area from A-C, don't you think? As much as I hate to even write this, he likely took Jessica to his house and then disposed of her and the backpack. I hope they put the National Guard on every one of the houses that are in these neighborhoods along the route. This is just too small an area for him to live somewhere else, imo.

I wonder whether they are holding off releasing information at the request of the family? Can this happen?

I know her mum said the word 'strong' a lot, but she didn't look as though that was how she felt ♥

If it's not somebody known to Jessica then I think it might be somebody who watched. Watched for a child who was routinely alone :moo:

43m Arvada Police ‏@ArvadaPolice
82nd Ave. between Hwy93 & Indiana St. remains closed. Hwy 93 to Boulder is re-opened. #JessicaRidgeway
Retweeted by Westminster Police
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
7m Westminster Police ‏@WestminsterPD
Investigators have been working thru the night and into today to positively ID the body found at Pattridge Park on Weds. #jessicaridgeway
8m Westminster Police ‏@WestminsterPD
When we have more information that we can provide to the public and media, we will share it via Twitter. #jessicaridgeway
9m Westminster Police ‏@WestminsterPD
Official information on the #jessicaridgeway case will only come from @WestminsterPD.
9m Westminster Police ‏@WestminsterPD
Police canvasses & searches to continue in & around the location of #Jessicaridgeway's disappearance, & other nearby open space areas.
11m Westminster Police ‏@WestminsterPD
.@WestminsterPD & @ArvadaPolice still jointly working on the crime scene @ Pattridge Park where a body was found Weds. #jessicaridgeway

http://twitter.com/WestminsterPD

IMO, LE knows exactly who the remains belong to but for reasons unbeknownst to us (but I suspect are directly related to preserving the investigation), they are not ready to go public with the information.

I'm in total agreement with this....they know.

I don't want to be morbid, but it isn't as if this victim would be unrecognizable at this point.

If it's not somebody known to Jessica then I think it might be somebody who watched. Watched for a child who was routinely alone :moo:

If it is the same guy who has attempted the other abductions, he stalks parks. I think he has been watching too for just the right opportunity to find a child alone. Unfortunately he got his chance. :furious:

O/T but possibly relevent-I found a cold case for a disappearance/homicide of a 9 year old girl (plus 2 adults) in Westminster:

https://www.colorado.gov/apps/coldcase/casedetail.html?id=1684

From the description, that doesn't sound like a child predator to me, it sounds like someone who had a really bad beef with Paul and took out him and his daughter, who just happened to be with him at the time. The other guy killed was an employee of Paul's as well.

Yes, and he must have changed his preference from young boys to young girls, because the two September attempted lurings were of an 8 year old boy and a 9 year old boy.

It would be nice and tidy if one person was responsible for those attempted lurings and Jessica's abduction, but I truly don't see it. JMO
Many pedophiles don't have a strong preference-they are just attracted to children in general. Very few are gender exclusive.

If it is the same guy who has attempted the other abductions, he stalks parks. I think he has been watching too for just the right opportunity to find a child alone. Unfortunately he got his chance. :furious:

I agree with you and Bravo, JodyMT.

this guy has to live somewhere in the area from A-C, don't you think? As much as I hate to even write this, he likely took Jessica to his house and then disposed of her and the backpack. I hope they put the National Guard on every one of the houses that are in these neighborhoods along the route. This is just too small an area for him to live somewhere else, imo.

I posted earlier but have not received confirmation that this has been discussed. DSP, a former Westminster middle school teacher, was arrested this summer on child *advertiser censored*. He lived in Lakewood, CO, not far from where the body was found. His name and arrest are plainly online.

My thoughts are that it may not be Jessica, but may be another child. They may be hopeful of finding Jessica near by or catching the guy before being forced to make the announcement. I imagine that there will be a lot of panic with a missing girl, a dead child and a guy out there trying to abduct multiple children.

Welcome to WS MLO! :welcome:

Why would you think the body would be a dead child other than Jessica?
Why would you think they would be forced to make an announcement regarding official id?

Just curious, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member