Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

Status
Not open for further replies.
303928_t607.JPG

[JA]' hometown of Yreka mostly silent as her Arizona murder trial continues
http://www.redding.com/news/2013/mar/09/jodi-arias-hometown-of-yreka-mostly-silent-as/

Yikes! A picture is worth 1000 words! This spooky photo of JA and her skeletal, mis-shapen fingers stopped me in my tracks! Maybe her DT should warn her about gesturing so much with those freaky hands that wielded the knife and gun that took Travis's life! Not to mention wiping off that almost gleeful smile from her face...

<modsnip>.

<modsnip>

One of our sleuths asked earlier what Arias was doing between 6/2/ 8:04 am when she picked up the rental car in Redding CA and 6/2 7:30 PM where she ordered from McDonalds in Lodi CA. I think the answer is quite simple if you look at the fact she was awake the entire night before based on her phone records ....

Sleeping at a rest stop most likely or at a friend/relative's house ...

Hi,
Newbie here. Long time lurker who finally registered after following cases here for a couple years.
I have a question that may have already been answered, but I've searched and haven't found it.
How long would it take for blood to "congeal"?

not very long but i can't give you a specific time. i've cleaned up operating rooms after a case that lasted an hour and had congealed blood on the floor. it's still wet, but it's congealed---like jello.

Has anyone heard/read where Napoleon typically slept at night time? TIA

The roommates did say that Napoleon had the run of the house, so I am sadly thinking with Travis. They (roommates) thought it was odd in hindsight that there was a gate on the stairs blocking Nap from going upstairs. Being an animal owner and lover, this brings tears to my eyes. JA thought about THAT in her fog. She knew that Nap would be trying to get up there, and might have even alerted the roommates that TA was in there.
EVIL, EVIL BIT*H :devil:

I was just reviewing the HLN map/timeline Chico posted during the night.

I didn't realize Salinas and Monterrey were basically next to each other. What the heck was she doing for 5 hours that day? I hope JM can clear it up. Very strange. A person on a road trip usually wants to get moving. You don't "hang out" by yourself for 5 hours in Salinas.

Another thing - I know this has been mentioned but I can't remember. What was the reason Ryan Burns and JA drove to the PPL events separately - two times?

Re: What was the reason RyanB and JA drove to the PPL events separately - two times?

With the murder clothes likely still in her car, she might have wanted to keep the car close to her for surveillance purposes.

Like others have expressed here, I believe she also flipped the back license plate in UT so as to intentionally be stopped by LE to establish a record of her whereabouts (ie not in Mesa AZ).

Ahhh can Wednesday get here already? I'm tired of watching the same videos over and over again. I mean JM is a treat to listen to but this JA creature is just nuts and my ears and eyes complain when I cruelly expose them to her.

Hope JM is resting well. What a huge burden is on his shoulders. He's fighting for Travis, his family, for his profession, for all of us support justice. Whew! The man deserves a wonderful vacation post penalty phase.

No, JM is fighting for all our sons and daughters, grandchildren. Think about it if JA gets away with this defense. It will be bad enough with all the BS she has tried.

Juan is fighting for us all.

BBM- that's for real?! You have got to be kidding... who the eff writes something like that? Mas loca o mas estupida, I really cannot decide which. :banghead:

Sure sweetheart, we'll recycle you. As fertilizer.

JA. Sunday 8-26-07: If I could just stop existing and have my consciousness dissolved into nothingness, and my energy recycled into something else useful, for I am of little use to the world right now, through no fault of my own.

Hi,
Newbie here. Long time lurker who finally registered after following cases here for a couple years.
I have a question that may have already been answered, but I've searched and haven't found it.

It depends on a lot of factors. The person's health. Lifestyle, medications etc...
As well as the temperature and humidity at the scene...
My bad you said congeal not "dry"
IMO
A drop not too long... ~30 min or so... this I do know.

I am guessing...
A small pool - say 2 teaspoons maybe two hours or more.
A cup or two even longer... maybe 8-12+ hours

here is one link
http://www.mindrelief.net/blood.html

Hi,

Welcome!

It depends on many variables. Humidity is one of them but it will start blackening in about 6 hours, iirc from reading about it.

IMO

Random thoughts from dinner conversation with DH about the JA trial:

Most of you have undoubtedly heard various talking heads suggest that the longer Jodi is on the stand, the greater the bond that they form with her, and, therefore, will be less likely to want her sentenced to death.

Speaking for myself (and DH, who has only heard some of Jodi's testimony), I feel just the opposite. The longer that Jodi remains a witness, the more lies and bull@#$% that she spews, the more that she trashes Travis, the more people that she tosses under the bus, the more that I've grown to loathe this young woman. Since we don't have the DP in Michigan, I tend to believe that LWOP is the ultimate punishment and would have been satisfied to know that Jodi is convicted and will spend the rest of her earthly life in prison.

That said, as time marches on with Jodi talking more and more, I have grown to dislike her immensely and am now hoping that she is sentenced to death. I hope that the jury realizes that Jodi would likely kill again if she is not imprisoned for the rest of her life, but she deserves the DP. Jodi is just plain evil and slaughtered a human being who was rendered defenseless and helpless when she confronted him in the shower. Realizing that Travis' family want Jodi put to death, I join them in seeking the ultimate punishment in the pursuit for justice for their loved one.

Welcome!

It depends on many variables. Humidity is one of them but it will start blackening in about 6 hours, iirc from reading about it.

IMO

i just know i've seen puddles on the floor that were already congealed in the time it took to do a c/section. drying time is another issue. to be totally dry and change color would definitely take a lot longer.

Did investigators come across those "scratched" CDs at TA's house or were they taken by the professional photographer on her way out ?

Her convoluted testimony re the CD's should be used against her to prove premeditation. If she indeed left home with them - another nail in her coffin.

JA. Sunday 8-26-07: If I could just stop existing and have my consciousness dissolved into nothingness, and my energy recycled into something else useful, for I am of little use to the world right now, through no fault of my own.

This girl only does two things in life- think about herself and talk about herself.

She didn't mention having a brief case that day or taking one into Travis' house

She did in connection with the cd(s). I don't know if she was asked specifically about carrying a briefcase at any point in her testimony but, if she was, I didn't hear it. The other reference I heard about what went in and out of the house was to "luggage." I imagine, if specifically asked, she'd say that she had her briefcase because she was going to a ppl event while in Utah.

Watching Hln there's a dr on there saying that ja narrates her own story of Alexander's life.
She makes up stories as she goes! She goes on to say stories out of nowhere of travis marriage proposal.

i just know i've seen puddles on the floor that were already congealed in the time it took to do a c/section. drying time is another issue. to be totally dry and change color would definitely take a lot longer.

I guess that is my reason for not putting much thought on the bullet in the blood, ain't no way it dried in a two minute span so I can not see how it aids shot first vs knife first.

Random thoughts from dinner conversation with DH about the JA trial:

Most of you have undoubtedly heard various talking heads suggest that the longer Jodi is on the stand, the greater the bond that they form with her, and, therefore, will be less likely to want her sentenced to death.

Speaking for myself (and DH, who has only heard some of Jodi's testimony), I feel just the opposite. The longer that Jodi remains a witness, the more lies and bull@#$% that she spews, the more that she trashes Travis, the more people that she tosses under the bus, the more that I've grown to loathe this young woman. Since we don't have the DP in Michigan, I tend to believe that LWOP is the ultimate punishment and would have been satisfied to know that Jodi is convicted and will spend the rest of her earthly life in prison.

That said, as time marches on with Jodi talking more and more, I have grown to dislike her immensely and am now hoping that she is sentenced to death. I hope that the jury realizes that Jodi would likely kill again if she is not imprisoned for the rest of her life, but she deserves the DP. Jodi is just plain evil and slaughtered a human being who was rendered defenseless and helpless when she confronted him in the shower. Realizing that Travis' family want Jodi put to death, I join them in seeking the ultimate punishment in the pursuit for justice for their loved one.

Jodi needs to be on death row away from other prison population, where she run her cons. She would be a model prisoner, imho, if left in general population. She would probably have many at her beck and call.
The attention will eventually dry up for her and knowing she has a date with the needle, make no mistake--this chick does not want to die. Lack of attention and drama will probably do her in first though.

just thought, she mentioned her dad had a gun with a silencer, could she have gotten a silencer for her grandpa's gun, or did it have one and was never mentioned. idk, can you get a silencer for this type of gun? someone on the board mentioned she might have used a pillow to muffle the sound, since there was a shred of decorative rope at the scene.
These little guns only have about a 2 in barrel so silencer is a no.
Firing a 25 cal bullet through a pillow is unlikely because the bullet probably won't even go through a pillow let alone have enough power to penetrate a skull after being shot through a pillow.
you have to remember this is a very tiny gun and so is the shells they use--not much power like the larger calibur guns.

Hi,

About 15 minutes

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Her convoluted testimony re the CD's should be used against her to prove premeditation. If she indeed left home with them - another nail in her coffin.

Not that its a big deal when you consider all her lies but with regards to the cd incident the first time we heard it she said that the cd bounced off the wall and hit her.. the second time it just landed on the rug. IIRC Also, if the cd was thrown with that much force there would have been a 'cut' on the wall where it hit. :waitasec: IMO I think Juan could spend the rest of his carreer proving all her inconsistencies. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla