Podcast on the Haleigh Cummings case

Levi

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am going to start a new podcast on the Haleigh Cummings case. It will be very different from the shows I have done in the past. Format will be like "Serial."

Also, I have shared my views/theories in the past on this case and the players, however I will put those aside for this project.

If there is anyone with info (especially locals) please email me at: levi.h.page@gmail.com

Also feel free to post or PM me any interesting angles you would like to see explored.

Thanks everyone!

Hi Levi, Glad you are here. I'm back to Websleuths after about 4 yrs. See you on FB.
NonniBrenda

thanks for the podcast link. i cant believe its been 8 years already and still they arent talking. :please: cant wait for the second podcast

Yes! I've been waiting for this. Listening now. I was hoping you would cover the dead rat.

lonetraveler & jaroba07, thank you for listening!

Episode one of the podcast is available. If you have iTunes or an iPhone, click here to subscribe and listen: Crime and Scandal by Levi Page on Apple Podcasts

If you do not have iTunes, click here to listen: Audioboom / Haleigh Cummings Mystery Episode 1: The 911 Call
Levi, one thing, and trust me, this is the truth, Ron had NOTHING to do with Haleigh's disappearance. I want you to know that so you can maybe shift to some other possibilities...you have great sense. You have a good presentation with the camera Levi. You do wonderful investigative work. Get your butt in school dude and become a P.I. I say that because you have a special dedication.... You care about these missing children. I mostly admire how you keep these children in the spotlight...you don't allow them to be forgotten. Good work.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back