Amateur Astrology, what's ahead for the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on time, the S hit the F this morning...

News broke on the rationing of care for seniors, tucked away in the stimulus bill. I guess this is how the dems will solve the social security problem.

Question is, will there be more to come?

Read this, and weep!

http://www.hudson.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=publication_details&id=6010

Hello housemouse. I heard this on the news today, but have not had time to read the whole thing (and really dread knowing the full extent). Will try to catch up with things in the next few days, as I have been under the weather myself. But this issue is very close to my heart. As an ICU nurse, I see more than my share of "very sick elderly". With the already stringent cuts in medical care, it has become harder and harder for them to receive the care they need. For sure it is a very convoluted issue - and it certainly should not be buried in some 800 page document where it can hardly see the light of day. I'll be back when feeling better - have more to say on this important topic.

Well, right on time...

Sen. Judd Gregg has withdrawn from being nominated Secretary of Commerce.

It seems he was blindsided by control of the Census being taken away from the Commerce Department and put under the control of the White House.

Some are speculating that today's decision by the Obama Admin to lift sanctions against Syria might have been the final straw for Gregg.

http://www.forbes.com/2009/02/11/syria-assad-sanctions-opinions-columnists_0212_claudia_rosett.html

Embarrassing for the Obama administration.

There is more!

"President Obama today repeated the claim we asked about yesterday at the press briefing that Jim Owens, the CEO of Caterpillar, Inc., "said that if Congress passes our plan, this company will be able to rehire some of the folks who were just laid off."

Caterpillar announced 22,000 layoffs last month.

But after the president left the event, Owens said the exact opposite

Asked if the stimulus package would be able to stop the 22,000 layoffs or not, Owens said, "I think realistically no. The truth is we're going to have more layoffs before we start hiring again"

"It is going to take some time before that stimulus bill" means re-hiring, he said."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/02/doh-caterpillar.html

Thank you housemouse for keeping us updated. I think we have a nation of people who are concerned about what awaits us.

http://astrologyandpsychicpredictions.wordpress.com/2009/02/11/economic-stimulus-package/

An astrologer at the above link did a horary chart on the stimulus package but she's very pro-Obama and does not really give details about what she sees in this chart and I'm wondering if those of you who are the "experts" with charts could take a look and let us know what you see.

Deborah,

I think either the time Senate votes tonight or, more likely, the date/time Mr. Obama actually signs the bill would be the valid chart to work with.

Housemouse, what do you think?

See:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/14/us/politics/14web-stim.html?hp

The $787 billion program to be voted on Friday afternoon is the product of negotiations between the House and Senate, which had favored a somewhat larger package. The final package, whose estimated price tag has fluctuated daily and was finally pegged at $787 billion as of Friday, ended up considerably smaller than either the House or Senate had originally approved.

The Senate was expected to vote on the final legislation Friday evening, clearing the way for the paperwork to go to President Obama, who is eager to sign the measure.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I was driving home from Pensacola earlier & was listening to the radio. The guy who owns the site http://www.gunowners.org was on and talking about the stimulus package. Of course, his emphasis was gun ownership and he talked about the legislation that keeps military folks from owning guns if they have any medical information in their files that shows they might be a risky person to let have a gun (battle stress, etc). I'll have to look that up because I heard about it some time ago, but didn't realize it had passed.

He did say that buried in the "stimulus" bill is a provision that will now put everyone's medical history on the computer for Big Brother & Insurance Companies (& who knows who else) to see. Guess they can use that to decide who to insure & who to provide medical help for. They will also use it to take guns away, I'm sure. :furious: at almost ALL of what's happening.

If you don't care about guns, keep looking -- surely you will find stuff in that bill that you do care about! And lots of it involves taking away freedoms for private citizens. :mad:

V/R, OB

Ruin Your Health With the Obama Stimulus Plan: Betsy McCaughey

Commentary by Betsy McCaughey

Feb. 9 (Bloomberg) -- Republican Senators are questioning whether President Barack Obama’s stimulus bill contains the right mix of tax breaks and cash infusions to jump-start the economy.

Tragically, no one from either party is objecting to the health provisions slipped in without discussion. These provisions reflect the handiwork of Tom Daschle, until recently the nominee to head the Health and Human Services Department.

Senators should read these provisions and vote against them because they are dangerous to your health. (Page numbers refer to H.R. 1 EH, pdf version).

The bill’s health rules will affect “every individual in the United States” (445, 454, 479). Your medical treatments will be tracked electronically by a federal system. Having electronic medical records at your fingertips, easily transferred to a hospital, is beneficial. It will help avoid duplicate tests and errors.

But the bill goes further. One new bureaucracy, the National Coordinator of Health Information Technology, will monitor treatments to make sure your doctor is doing what the federal government deems appropriate and cost effective. The goal is to reduce costs and “guide” your doctor’s decisions (442, 446). These provisions in the stimulus bill are virtually identical to what Daschle prescribed in his 2008 book, “Critical: What We Can Do About the Health-Care Crisis.” According to Daschle, doctors have to give up autonomy and “learn to operate less like solo practitioners.”

Keeping doctors informed of the newest medical findings is important, but enforcing uniformity goes too far.

..... remainder of commentary at: www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601039&refer=columnist_mccaughey&sid=aLzfDxfbwhzs

For the first time in my life, I am honestly grateful that I do not have grandchildren to worry about. I can see why suicide becomes a real possibility. I don't want to live this way. What are people and our leaders thinking in our country?

http://apathetic-usa.com/

Quite simply, they're not thinking at all. Not a single one of them has even read the whole thing, I dare say. It is totally irresponsible on the part of our representatives.

What do I think?

I think we are in for major trouble. There in no point in checking the chart for the signing. One doesn't have to be an astrologer to know that this "stimulus" is going to destroy us.

The waning square from Saturn to Pluto is when it will become obvious, and that starts next November, and culminates in the summer of 2010.

Here is the chart for June 2010. The date is just an example, as this is a long term transit, and will be in effect for quite a long time.

All I can say is that there is time to get prepared. Sooner, rather than later, though.

TransitsofJun262010.jpg

Closer in time, let's keep an eye on the second week of March. This could be a rough time for the markets and national financial affairs.

Venus will be turning retrograde, and the full moon period will in the same degree areas as the Saturn/Uranus opposition across Virgo and Pisces.

President Obama is dealing with a long term Uranus transit, opposing his natal Mars at 22 Virgo, and this also is "spotlighted" by the full moon. His nerves are definitely being tested, and he is apt to be argumentative, stubborn, and obstinate. Some kind of accident or violence is a possibility. (Basketball injury?)

But, considering that the US Mars (in Gemini) is being squared by the Saturn/Uranus opposition, and the full Moon, this might involve a challenge to Obama's presidency.

Adding that the March full moon is echoing the full moon last September, when the financial crisis smacked us between the eyes. Some are speculating that the "meltdown" was deliberately triggered by persons unknown.....

Hello HM and all,
I would like to suggest a book that you all may like to read. It is a thin paperback (123 pages --WalMart - about $8). It is a quick read with great information.

Financial Armageddon by John Hagee.

Hagee is a preacher in San Antonio, TX. The book relates what is happening today in our government and the world to the Bible....The Revelation in particular.

Here are the bullets listed on the cover of the book:

We are in a battle for our very survival....
-- Discover how oil will become the ultimate weapon of war
-- Learn the four events that will cause the West to implode
-- Keep our investments from funding the enemy's advance
-- Why energy independence is key to our survival

HM, if you choose to read this book, I would love to have feedback from you as to your thoughts based on how you read the charts. I feel that you are so on target. I am one who plans to take action to heed the warning!! TIA!!

Well, it took me til today to figure out that I posted the same article that housemouse posted... sorry for being a ditz! :crazy: I blew thru here when I returned from my trip & was all fired up about some of the cr@p in the stimulus bill -- went ahead & posted before I read. Just catching up now. I haven't figured out how to delete my post. Well, the good news is that HM & I (& many others) have the same concerns...I know I'm not alone...

YIKES on the chart for the passage of that bill. Scary! :eek: Thanks for the chart and the words of explanation, housemouse. I'm going to agree with those who think strings have been pulled to get us into this fine mess! I also think some of the larger cases of identity theft are orchestrated to frighten people into agreeing to a national ID or worse (microchipping).

Yes, I am very concerned about our future... Our past has been blessed & we have been protected. Sure seems that life as we knew it is passing us by.

Hello HM and all,
I would like to suggest a book that you all may like to read. It is a thin paperback (123 pages --WalMart - about $8). It is a quick read with great information.

Hagee is a preacher in San Antonio, TX. The book relates what is happening today in our government and the world to the Bible....The Revelation in particular.

HM, if you choose to read this book, I would love to have feedback from you as to your thoughts based on how you read the charts. I feel that you are so on target. I am one who plans to take action to heed the warning!! TIA!!

VT, thanks for the recommendation. I BETCHA w/o looking that one of the four events that will cause the West to implode is that we're kicking God out of the country! IMO, BIG mistake! FATAL mistake! Sad for us all...

VT, thanks for the recommendation. I BETCHA w/o looking that one of the four events that will cause the West to implode is that we're kicking God out of the country! IMO, BIG mistake! FATAL mistake! Sad for us all...

U R welcome OB. Hope you enjoy it.... I agree with you, GOD is the key to our success. I have been a Christian for many years, but I am, just now, coming to understand the end of time prophecy.

Hello HM and all,

Thanks for the tip to the book, Virtual. I will try to get my little paws on it the next time I venture out. (That isn't very often these days, alas)

Will see if I can find it on Amazon, maybe?

Thanks for the tip to the book, Virtual. I will try to get my little paws on it the next time I venture out. (That isn't very often these days, alas)

Will see if I can find it on Amazon, maybe?

Amazon does have it, HM. It is about $1 more than WalMart, but if you order it by Feb 17 you get free shipping! :woohoo:

The chart I think would be most appropriate for the "Stimulus" bill would be the chart for the time President Obama signs it on Tuesday night.

I will be watching, since he is supposed to sign it in "prime time".

That said, I do not think it makes much difference in the long run....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail