Amateur Astrology, what's ahead for the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right banks are secured by FDIC.... However Have you ever heard the saying you cant get blood from a turnip? In other words, if they dont have the money to insure all the banks that go belly up than what can you do?
This is actually a conversation I have had with my dad, he said the same thing, but like I just said FDIC doesn't have the money to cover all the banks. The government is printing money because we just dont have it for the bailouts. So I dont find comfort in FDIC. Thats just me....

I could be scared to death, IF I let myself worry about all of the worst case scenarios being talked about on various websites. So I took comfort from something Housemouse said about being prepared. It never hurts to have extra food and water on hand for whatever reason. Power outages happen anywhere and everywhere. Mail and paychecks could be delayed. It's comforting, to me, to know future POSSIBILITIES through our Astrologer's and to be ready as best I can. I pray for the best, but try to be prepared for less than perfect conditions.
Don't think of them as gun nuts - see them as descendants of the same people who helped draft our constitution and make it a reality.

Hmmm, wow. That is very interesting Housemouse, back in September after the banks started colapsing I went and took my money out of the bank. Then in about November I put my money back in the bank, it seemed to disappear as I was carring around cash, could seem to remember where I was spending it either. So I just put it back, figured it was better to take my chances because it was a sure bet the rate it was going I was going to lose all my money anyway. Do you suggest that we might need to rethink pulling our money out again?

I do not know if this is a good idea or not, to pull all our money our of the banks.

I do think it is a good idea to have enough cash on hand to cover our needs for a a few weeks to a month or two, depending on our circumstances, and how well prepared we are with essentials stored in our homes.

In my situation, our bank is about a 20 minute drive from home. So, consider that 40 minutes round trip. If there were lines of people at the bank, all trying to get cash, I would be away from my husband too long for his safety.

I guess this is something we have to think through individually, according to our circumstances. There is the safety issue, our ability to keep it in a safe place, and not spend it, whether we have a lots of kids in the house, all sorts of different things to consider. Not to mention how safe we think our individual banks are from problems.

No one right answer.

Wildheart, I think there is a forum for you, called "the parking lot". We discuss astrology here, not Republicans and Democrats.

And, I am a conservative, neither a republican or democrat. I do read DU and other left-wing sites. I find Democrats and Liberalism to be cruel, racist, and incredibly short-sighted in their assumptions.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan (Democrat) was right when he said that liberal social policies would destroy the black family and the black community. That they have done, and is, in part, why I consider them cruel and racist.

But, before you take your arguments out to the parking lot, here is an article for you to read, and I hope you think seriously about it.

http://www.city-journal.org/html/15_3_black_family.html

Now, unless you want to discuss astrology, charts, aspects, timing, etc, go out there, and start your own thread.

And, for those of you who do not know, conservatism is a set of values, not a political point of view.

So we were discussing the Full Moon of March 10th, that it will fall upon the Saturn-Uranus opposition, that a case can be made that a state of crisis officially began six months ago when the opposite full moon occurred on September 15, 2008.

Please carry on.

DOGblinking.gif

Political debates belong in The Political Pavillion
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27

And, to do just that, I see that AIG, perhaps as soon as Monday, will be issuing the largest quarterly loss in history, and there is a rumor that the Fed will be trying, for the third time, to bail it out.

This is right on time for the difficult times forecast for the first week of March, culminating with the Full Moon on the 10th.

The article is from the NY Times, linked below, and has the total $ amounts, which stagger this poor housemouse.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/28/business/28nocera.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

Also, for those of you who are interested in this economic mess, here is a long article from The City Journal. It describes the credit mess we got ourselves into, and as far as I can tell, isn't political, but descriptive.

http://www.city-journal.org/2009/19_1_credit.html

I just heard on CNN that they are worried about the drug cartel and the wars going on associated with that, that we spoke about the other day moving into the United States, they had a guy from the DEA talking about it.

Remember, Butterfly, I do not predict, just notice the astrological forecast.

While I am anticipating the bad news the first week of March, culminating on the 10th with the full Moon, I have no idea exactly what will happen. It could be just economic, but since Mars is involved, it could be some kind of hostility. We can only watch and see.

Closer in time, let's keep an eye on the second week of March. This could be a rough time for the markets and national financial affairs.

Venus will be turning retrograde, and the full moon period will in the same degree areas as the Saturn/Uranus opposition across Virgo and Pisces.

President Obama is dealing with a long term Uranus transit, opposing his natal Mars at 22 Virgo, and this also is "spotlighted" by the full moon. His nerves are definitely being tested, and he is apt to be argumentative, stubborn, and obstinate. Some kind of accident or violence is a possibility. (Basketball injury?)

But, considering that the US Mars (in Gemini) is being squared by the Saturn/Uranus opposition, and the full Moon, this might involve a challenge to Obama's presidency.

Adding that the March full moon is echoing the full moon last September, when the financial crisis smacked us between the eyes. Some are speculating that the "meltdown" was deliberately triggered by persons unknown.....

Here is what I said on Feb. 14th. We will see what the news brings in the next 10 days.

Yes, Housemouse. I try and remember that, I remember you talking about it in the Caylee case. Which by the way I love how well you explained how God created the heavens and the earth and how he points to the signs in the heavens. I think you did a great job explaining that.

I do have a difficult timie knowing something may happen and not knowing what. I know its a no no to try and predict, I just have I guess what you call "gut" feelings alot of times and my gut is telling me I dont like whats happening in Mexico, or with whats happening with the economy. I just wish there was a way to know. I have three small kids, I am not "scared" I am more worried that I will not be prepared when and if something happens.
September 11, 2001 I was not prepared. We had just moved to Virginia a week before 9-11 and left everything behind in Alabama. My daughter had started school up there and I had my other 3 year old daughter. We didn't even have a television at that time. My daughter missed the school bus and I walked her to school. My hubby had the car at work. When we reached the school, they had the television on stating that a plane had crashed into the WTC, I was like that is terrible, signed her into school and left. I walked across the street and got a drink the lady in the store was screaming and crying I thought she had been robbed, I asked what was wrong and she said we were under attack another plane had crashed and the news was saying it was terrorists. I dropped my drinks and ran out to the pay phone because I didnt have a phone either. I wanted to speak to my mother, or someone, they were in Alabama I was in Virginia, my husband was at work and my daugther in school my other daughter was with me. I tried and tried to call and all I got was a recording saying that all circuits were busy try your call later, after about 45 minutes I gave up. I ran to my daughters school and they had locked the school down. I wasnt allowed to get my own child out of school, because we lived so close to an army base and so close to the Pentagon. My 3 year old and I walked home. I had no phone, no TV, and my family was seperated. I had no way to protect myself or my daughter and the last thing I had heard was that 3 planes had crashed and that our country was under attack. My daughter and I locked ourselves in the closet, all day long until my husband come walking in that evening after work. They still didnt let my other daughter out of school til later that night.
I vowed from that day forward I would NEVER EVER be unprepared again, and I make sure I am always able to get a hold of all members of my family. I always have at least a radio so I can here the news and I always have a way to protect myself and my children. My need to know comes from this experience and I do apologize if I seem to be asking you to predict. We should all always be prepared whatever happens.

I am looking for news stories that fit the issues we have discussed regarding the transits ahead. Found this one in the Salt Lake Tribune. And, I think, but am no weapons expert, that the way they define "assault weapons" means just a repeating rifle, like any modern rifle.

If I am right, this could be the "Mars" issue, because Mars rules weapons. Just speculating here, and Butterfly, we are not forbidden to use our intuition, our instincts for self-preservation, etc. Prediction is pretending to knowledge that we do not have.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_11792204

Here is what I said on Feb. 14th. We will see what the news brings in the next 10 days.

Thank you Housemouse for explaining things so clearly that even I can understand LOL.

Now I see that we had Sun/Saturn opposed to Moon/Uranus on 9/15/2008 and will have Sun/Uranus opposed to Moon/Saturn on March 10th.

How many of us realized back on 9/15/2008 it was the beginning of a financial crisis?
When you mentioned the "meltdown could have been deliberately triggered by persons unknown" it reminded me that I only heard it mentioned once (I wonder why)- that on 9/15/2008 in one hour a huge amount of dollars were removed from the money markets!! I can't help but believe this to be true and it to have caused sudden panic in the financial markets.

My question would be- if this happened- who did it and why have we been
kept in the dark about it? Was that day in September the beginning of our problems?

Alas,since then we've done nothing in the best interest of our American free market system.

OH where's my prozac!!!

housemouse I cannot locate the chart you did for the economy. I wanted to have a look at it because there is another board that I belong to, it is a finance board and many of the senior posters there are predicting that the first week of march has the potential to show a huge slide in the Dow, Nasdaq and S&P. It is being said that we will break supports that were set back in the 80's. What did the month of March look like to you from an atrological viewpoint?

O/T I am not an investor LOL. I'm just curious to see what the stars say about what may or may not be possible this upcoming week :)

Closer in time, let's keep an eye on the second week of March. This could be a rough time for the markets and national financial affairs.

Venus will be turning retrograde, and the full moon period will in the same degree areas as the Saturn/Uranus opposition across Virgo and Pisces.

President Obama is dealing with a long term Uranus transit, opposing his natal Mars at 22 Virgo, and this also is "spotlighted" by the full moon. His nerves are definitely being tested, and he is apt to be argumentative, stubborn, and obstinate. Some kind of accident or violence is a possibility. (Basketball injury?)

But, considering that the US Mars (in Gemini) is being squared by the Saturn/Uranus opposition, and the full Moon, this might involve a challenge to Obama's presidency.

Adding that the March full moon is echoing the full moon last September, when the financial crisis smacked us between the eyes. Some are speculating that the "meltdown" was deliberately triggered by persons unknown.....

Kat, here is my short sweet analysis for March. Hope it helps you.

Thank you Housemouse, you guys have made a believer out of this skeptic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail