"G (Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Casey were to say she lied and Caylee accidentally drowned, what would happen?

(Anyone can play ... Buehler?)

Well... it would reduce the charges to manslaughter, right? What kind of legal wrangling WOULD have to happen? The mind boggles.

Well... it would reduce the charges to manslaughter, right? What kind of legal wrangling WOULD have to happen? The mind boggles.

Casey said it was an accident. Why a manslaughter charge?

Why would Casey just changing her story cause charges to be dropped? The D.A. surely has evidence to support their murder one charge, correct?

Why would Casey just changing her story cause charges to be dropped? The D.A. surely has evidence to support their murder one charge, correct?

Oops, hit a slide in the mental game of chutes and ladders there. :blushing: Very much out of my depth but will gamely forge ahead.

Actually, given that we don't have all the evidence, who knows what would happen. Greater minds than mine have gamed all these angles and if they are pressing M1, and DP... then if she changed her story nothing should happen. Everything else she said was a lie, why would a jury believe a late-stage revision to her story?

Why do people lie? The obvious answer is that the truth will get them into trouble, or so they believe. Or they lie to get attention because they feel the truth just is not as exciting as a story they want to tell. Lying to your friends is one thing. Lying to LE regarding what you did with your daughter is more about trying to keep from getting into trouble and is a criminal offense. KC cannot claim she was afraid to call the police because she had no problems calling them when the protesters were on her front lawn while she was out on bail. I believe she was more concerned with her own safety than that of her parents.

Plus a normal 22 year old who has a child should not be out making the party rounds. At 22 I had one child and another one on the way and was not out at the clubs. I can see once in awhile but every night as KC was doing after Caylee went missing....not a chance in ...... Did I miss it? No, too busy taking care of my child which most normal mothers want to do and after chasing a toddler all day, waaayyyy too tired.

We know for a fact that CA was making KC tow the line regarding her daughter and KC was running out of boyfriends who would tolerate a small child sleeping in their bed with them. KC also knew what she was missing because she was in constant contact with all her party friends via her cell phone and emails on her computer. So, when all of a sudden her child turns up missing shortly after being seen with KC what does Momma do....why she takes advantage of the fact that the child is no longer her responsibility and parties, steals money to support her new beautiful lifestyle and there we have it. Plain and simple. It is all there, it just has to be put together and that is exactly what SA will do at trial.

You could expect prosecutors to have a similar holding.

Than why the duct tape? And why point the finger at an innocent person. What if there actually was a ZFG that fit KC's description. LE gave her a chance to tell the truth during the Universal interview and she stuck to her story. Because had they found the body then it would have been clear it was not an accident and she knew it. If the last person other than KC to see Caylee alive was JH and the police can verify that fact drowning is out because KC never went home after Walmart. She went to meet Tony and sadly Caylee may have been in the trunk.

If Casey were to say she lied and Caylee accidentally drowned, what would happen?

(Anyone can play ... Buehler?)

Remember the boy who cried Wolf?

This girl refused to give a DNA sample so that her 'missing child' could be put on the National Missing Persons Database. Try to get your head round that one...
Nothing she says is credible. If the 'truth' resembled what you say, an accident, then she would have stated that- she is not intimidated by Police. She enjoyed taunting them.
She had plenty of opportunities to state the 'truth' when first interviewed, she could have taken a polygraph to prove what she said was true - nothing, she DARE not... She was offered the chance of taking a plea but refused.

Hi Wudge!

I have a question. I do not plan on mentally volleying with you because you are way smarter than me. LOL

Casey searched the following on March 17, 2008.

17-Mar 9:36:12 Clicked a Google-hosted ad from a myspace page
13:43:41 Search chloraform
13:43:41 Search chloroform
13:54:26 Search alcohol
13:54:42 Search acetone
13:55:34 Search peroxide
13:53:25 to 13:58:38 Wikipedia searches for inhalation, chloroform, alcohol, acetone, peroxide, hydrogen peroxide, death

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...ryset8/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2751-2800_Page_49.htm

There is chloroform found on the tire liner and cover.
Acetone is found in trunk tire well.

aceticacidandchloroform.jpg

Then you have a dead child in the family. Are the google searches about chloroform, acetone and death along with the death of a child all coincidences? Do the searches and the resultant death of someone show premeditation?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Wudge!

I have a question. I do not plan on mentally volleying with you because you are way smarter than me. LOL

Casey searched the following on March 17, 2008.

17-Mar 9:36:12 Clicked a Google-hosted ad from a myspace page
13:43:41 Search chloraform
13:43:41 Search chloroform
13:54:26 Search alcohol
13:54:42 Search acetone
13:55:34 Search peroxide
13:53:25 to 13:58:38 Wikipedia searches for inhalation, chloroform, alcohol, acetone, peroxide, hydrogen peroxide, death

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...ryset8/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2751-2800_Page_49.htm

There is chloroform found on the tire liner and cover.
Acetone is found in trunk tire well.

aceticacidandchloroform.jpg

Then you have a dead child in the family. Are the google searches about chloroform, acetone and death along with the death of a child all coincidences? Do the searches and the resultant death of someone show premeditation?

Thanks in advance!

I might be wrong but I believe acetone can be used to produce chloroform. Without chloroform or acetone being established as the cause of Caylee's death, the presence of acetone or chloroform in the trunk (if true) would, at best, allow for rank speculation. Jurors are not permitted to speculate.

Moreover, and again if true, a highly reliable premise cannot be built that could force a highly reliable inferred conclusion that Caylee died as a result of chloroform or acetone.

I might be wrong but I believe acetone can be used to produce chloroform. Without chloroform or acetone being established as the cause of Caylee's death, the presence of acetone or chloroform in the trunk (if true) would, at best, allow for rank speculation. Jurors are not permitted to speculate.

Moreover, and again if true, a highly reliable premise cannot be built that could force a highly reliable inferred conclusion that Caylee died as a result of chloroform or acetone.

Yes, according to the snippet I provided someone made the chloroform. Thanks for your reply. I knew you were going to say that but still I was curious.

I have no idea what the charges for defiling and transporting a human corpse to better one's legal obilgations would be. But considering it is a child's body, I don't think it would be pretty.

Oops, hit a slide in the mental game of chutes and ladders there. :blushing: Very much out of my depth but will gamely forge ahead.

Actually, given that we don't have all the evidence, who knows what would happen. Greater minds than mine have gamed all these angles and if they are pressing M1, and DP... then if she changed her story nothing should happen. Everything else she said was a lie, why would a jury believe a late-stage revision to her story?
You're a brave soul...and an excellent game player, I might add.

Casey would have to be EXTREMELY convincing if she were to come up with a plausible explanation for Caylee being very much dead. Contrition would help as well. To be honest with you...I don't think she could pull that one off.

I still think Casey is guilty. She did it, She killed Caylee.

I finally plowed through all of the newer depos of LA, CA, and GA with the SA. I also plowed through the mind numbing FBI discovery.

OK, I'm not a science geek, but I think I understood that cholorform was found on the spare tire cover and the trunk liner, and that a testosterone stack was found in the used syringe that was in the Gatorade bottle.

And the defense to move to dismiss, right? What happens next?

Nothing. It's too late for her to change her story (I mean, sure she can change it but it'll do no good) but after all this there is no way a judge would just drop the case cuz Casey now says it was an accident.

Wow, finally a post I can say I totally agree with you.

Casey changing her story wouldn't do anything to the prosecution, other than give them another statement to demonstrate Casey's inability to tell the truth. The physical evidence and Casey's well documented behavior following the unreported death of her child would remain entirely intact.

Glad to see you coming around to the inevitable conclusion :angel:

Wow, finally a post I can say I totally agree with you.

Casey changing her story wouldn't do anything to the prosecution, other than give them another statement to demonstrate Casey's inability to tell the truth. The physical evidence and Casey's well documented behavior following the unreported death of her child would remain entirely intact.

Glad to see you coming around to the inevitable conclusion :angel:

Always love the way you think, Red. :blowkiss: Also, FWIW, KC inadvertently slammed and locked the door on a "Caylee's death was an accident," escape route for herself when she duct taped Caylee's face and discarded her body in a garbage bag. Come to think of it, that's undoubtedly why she never tried to take the "easy way out" with LE by claiming Caylee's death was an accident--She would have had to lead LE to where she left Caylee, and the moment they found her, KC's story would have blown up in her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288