Do you believe that Lee Anthony lied on the stand?

Do you think Lee Anthony lied on stand today?

• No. I think that he was truthful today and all other days

Votes: 137 34.7%
  • Yes. I believe that he lied today and all other days.

Votes: 59 14.9%
  • I believe that he lied one day was truthful the next.

Votes: 90 22.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 60 15.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 3.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 35 8.9%

• Total voters

WillenFan21

Reaction score
After today's testimony where he completely contradicted what his mother said do you believe that he lied or told the truth? I believe that Lee has been truthful through this whole thing. It seems like he is kind of on the outs a little bit with his family. Especially his mother it seems because of his testimony. What do you all think about Lee?

This picture was taken today and IMO says it all on if he lied or not. I don't believe he did. Look how angry she looks:

62839183.jpg

With this family, who knows but I tend to think he was being truthful.

I want to believe he was truthful...but, I can't say for sure now that I know what I know about the genetic link to lying in this family...just hard to say!

I think they were all in collusion with their respective testimonies today, given that they were all testifying on behalf of ICA. They wanted to further JB's theory that they were a dysfunctional family with secrets and lies.

Heck, they were all sitting together in court today very peacefully.

I believe Cindy was lying today and Lee was telling the truth.

I believe Lee was telling the truth. I think he is the most truthful one of the bunch, but that doesn't really say much.

I think they were all in collusion with their respective testimonies today, given that they were all testifying on behalf of ICA. They wanted to further JB's theory that they were a dysfunctional family with secrets and lies.

Heck, they were all sitting together in court today very peacefully.

I totally agree!!

I also think he was being truthful. He said he was very angry when he found out his family was willing to look for a deceased Caylee, and at that point in time he was not ready to accept that as a possibility. I am just confused as to why Cindy didn't just say "yeah I sent them there to look because the "psychic" said that is where she was and I just wanted to rule that out." Instead it looks like she is bold faced lying on the stand because right after that Lee gets up and totally contradicts her statements! I am just curious as to why (even though I really know the answer) if they thought this was such a serious tip that they had it "investigated" why they didn't call the police and say "I got this tip that Caylee is deceased and in those woods can someone please go look for my granddaughter?" And the answer that I already know (IMO of course) is because they knew if that "tip" proved to be true that would mean KC killed her and dumped her there and they didn't want any one to know, and that is why LE wasn't informed of this "search". Question for everyone though.....if someone gets on the stand and says "i didn't do/say such and such" and then someone else gets up there and says "yes they DID do/say such and such" obviously someone is lying, can/will they get in legal trouble for that??

I believe Lee was truthful today. The 'angry' face Friday says a lot to the dynamics of the family. I think the family has walked on egg shells around her for a long time and Lee was pushed out, hurt and is still being placed last.

I really don't know - he's an Anthony! However, I do believe that he told the truth today and I think his tears were genuine when he talked about being left out of Caylee's birth.

And really, the picture at the beginning of this thread kind of says it all.

After today's testimony where he completely contradicted what his mother said do you believe that he lied or told the truth? I believe that Lee has been truthful through this whole thing. It seems like he is kind of on the outs a little bit with his family. Especially his mother it seems because of his testimony. What do you all think about Lee?

This picture was taken today and IMO says it all on if he lied or not. I don't believe he did. Look how angry she looks:

62839183.jpg

Don't throw any shoes but.....
I don't think Cindy has an angry look in this picture..I base my opinion on my own personal experience with my MIL..she has the same look or facial expression as Cindy..and it's not an angry look but a stare..my MIL also has lips that are down-turned when she has her mouth closed
Lee seems downtrodden and she watching him intently.
I know I may be the minority here but that is my :twocents: on that photo

WS rocks!!!

I don't know what Lee's emotional IQ is but it appears to be quite low. I voted he talks out of both sides of his mouth.

That picture is priceless! I think Lee was being honest, but suprised he sat next to his mom. I'm going to assume that the situation was due to assigned seating. That part confused me.

It will be interesting to see the family dynamics after this is over. That's when I'll really be able to determine if he's telling the truth or not. If they get together and write a book, then chances are he's just trying to confuse the jury.

Though I do want to believe he was telling the truth.

MOO

Mel

I believe Lee has told the truth to the best of his knowledge. I think he drank the ICA Kool-Aid frequently in the past and even if he doubted, did not want to rock the boat with his mom. I further believe he has spent much of his life trying to win the approval and love of his parents, only to be pushed aside whenever they felt like it. He is hurt and very fragile.
I do believe he loved Caylee and feels guilty for not being more a part of her life and I think he promised her he would find out what happened to her...CMA was Caylee.

Cindy wears the pants in the Anthony household, and Casey and Lee probably took their cues from their mother while ignoring George, who seems somewhat of a nebulous influence in his home. When someone in the family didn't go along with Cindy's plan, said family member was left out of the loop and not included in further instructions about how to proceed. George was probably unaware of most family plans and knew better than to challenge the breadwinner. jmo

I was surprised at how honest Lee seemed today. Has he often contradicted his mom's testimony?

This is what I don't understand.

He says his mother told him this in October of 08. But they weren't out there till November of 08... and he was CERTAIN that it was October of 08.

So whats the deal with that? Why would the DT call LA to impeach CA? Does the DT now realize that CA is about to be called out in rebuttal? I'm just so confused as to what the Anthony's proved up there on the stand today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back