GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #4

Has anyone heard anything about Ms Brown?

Well....I see that she changed her profile pic which I found (personally) to be a bit odd. JMO

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001928184109&sk=wall

EB also makes a comment on FB re Men on April 22, I wonder if she was referring to Longoria!

Well, each to their own, I guess. Odd for sure. Surfing for shower buddy? LOL. Didn't she discover church again and then this? She should be thinking twice about putting her children's age, etc out there. Some prey on women just for the children. Course we know she's not the swiftest horse in the race from her past correspondences. IMO

Thanks cathdawg.

Next court proceedings:

Pending motions: July 21, @ 9:00 AM.

Thanks for the latest Hollyblue. Just FYI, EB's FB is now private.

I see that the sodomy charge is already included in the Capital Murder charge. I guess AL's lawyers our looking out for this A hole.

I dont see where this is going to change things except for the fact hes giving away defense stratigy. I wish they would set a trial date.

I dont see where this is going to change things except for the fact hes giving away defense stratigy. I wish they would set a trial date.

Amen.

I lurk here to make sure justice will be served in this case, but I have become so weary on when that will be.

Prayers for Alicia's family.

http://www.kansas.com/2011/06/17/1896138/suspect-in-girls-murder-says-hes.html

Posted on Fri, Jun. 17, 2011
The man charged with capital murder in the death of a 14-year-old Great Bend girl said Thursday that he had no contact with her the night she disappeared and is not guilty.

He says he parked by pumps so LE couldn't smell alcohol on his breath. I'm sure he stated it with straight face also...just like his prior arrest interview video. Too bad he's thick as brick upstairs. IIRC, don't they have him on tape purchasing gas? Don't they have the oil bottle he pumped the gas in with his prints? I'm sure they do.

Who's providing the alibi for where he was.....the gf....still?

Dawn posted a comment on the article saying the lawyers (prosecution) are doing a great job.

A Great Bend convenience store clerk has testified that Longoria walked in and asked for a gas container, which she didn't have, and that a receipt showed he bought $1.32 in gas at 12:10 a.m. Aug. 22.

Despite testimony about the receipt, Longoria said Thursday that he didn't buy the gas.

Oh my. WHAT?

Lame indeed x 100.

Charges change in Adam Longoria case

The case of a man accused of killing a Great Bend teen last summer takes a turn.

The state dismissed some charges against Adam Longoria, and replaced it with others. Prosecutors charged him with the capital murder of 14 year old Alicia Debolt. Her burned body was found in a Great Bend gravel pit last August.

Adam Longoria is still charged with capital murder - which carries the death penalty. But to qualify for capital murder, the crime must include one of seven factors --like killing a law enforcement officer, attempted rape, criminal sodomy, or killing more than one person.

Until now, Longoria was charged with capitol murder and criminal sodomy. But the criminal sodomy charge has been dismissed. It was replaced with a charge that Longoria unlawfully enticed a minor into his car with the intent to commit indecent liberties.

http://www.kwch.com/news/kwch-charges-change-in-adam-longoria-case-20110708,0,4021897.story

Motions Provide New Details In Kan. Teen's Death

The man charged with killing a 14-year-old Great Bend girl had signed forms just days before her August 2010 death agreeing to be a confidential informant for Great Bend police and the Kansas Bureau of Investigation.

The Hutchinson News reports that Longoria made three controlled
buys of marijuana for Great Bend police on Aug. 17 and 18, 2010. He
met with a KBI agent Aug. 19, 2010, to sign another agreement to be
a confidential informant for the KBI.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/Motions_Provide_New_Details_In_Kan_Teens_Death_125300943.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back