FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
THis was posted underneath the "name" box on the search screen of the Warrant Inquiry page

Felony warrants are posted 7 days after receipt

Is it expected that we will see the perps arrested on the news stories before we will see the warrant info?? (Unless they have problems locating them, of course)

Since he was found in Hillsborough County, I would have to assume the Hillsborough County Sheriff's will make the arrests. If you go here:
http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/PublicInquiry/ArrestInquiry/
slide over to the tab that you can search by date, and put today's date in, you will see who got arrested today. Since they are not always in alphabetical order, you can always do an edit and find on this page with her name.
If she gets arrested in Polk County by our Sheriff's Department, the you can search here:
http://www.polksheriff.org/inq/Pages/Jail.aspx
Put today's date in for the booking date and it will show who was arrested today. This one seems to be slower at posting than the Hillsborough. I think they may type in a bunch at a time. The other one seems to be pretty quick after they are arrested.

Ok, so I go look up Linda Donegan again (I had started on this a while back but got sidetracked - imagine that! lol)

Linda is married to Dennis Donegan- he is 65ish. On intelius, there is an associated name- Constance Marie Donegan.

This is interesting.

Just starting to look into it. Investigating the case said we were missing something. Maybe we need to look at DMoore's roots? Anybody got anything to share?

ETA: Constance Marie is close in age to Dennis. First wife maybe?

something i have been thinking about is, on one of the past couple pages there was something about abraham's mom's first and last months rent being paid somewhere. why is/did she moving? i thought that property of her home was purchased. also remember dee saying that abraham offered to buy her a knew place but she didnt want to move. not that i believe what she says.

Since he was found in Hillsborough County, I would have to assume the Hillsborough County Sheriff's will make the arrests. If you go here:
http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/PublicInquiry/ArrestInquiry/
slide over to the tab that you can search by date, and put today's date in, you will see who got arrested today. Since they are not always in alphabetical order, you can always do an edit and find on this page with her name.
If she gets arrested in Polk County by our Sheriff's Department, the you can search here:
http://www.polksheriff.org/inq/Pages/Jail.aspx
Put today's date in for the booking date and it will show who was arrested today. This one seems to be slower at posting than the Hillsborough. I think they may type in a bunch at a time. The other one seems to be pretty quick after they are arrested.

I was watching both places (Arrest Inquiry & Warrant Inquiry) I would expect the Arrest Inquiry page to be updated fairly quickly, but someone was watching for a warrant to be issued, and posted the link earlier. It may likely be that we see the arrests made before a warrant shows on that inquiry screen, at least that's my assumption, since it indicates they are posted 7 days after receipt. HOpefully it won't take them that long to get the perps in custody!!
And I have to agree, I think it will be Hillsborough who makes the arrests. I wonder where DM is staying? Obviously Shar isn't staying at his home, since it's a crime scene. Do you suppose they're in Abraham's (DM's) house in Lakeland??

something i have been thinking about is, on one of the past couple pages there was something about abraham's mom's first and last months rent being paid somewhere. why is/did she moving? i thought that property of her home was purchased. also remember dee saying that abraham offered to buy her a knew place but she didnt want to move. not that i believe what she says.

hmmmm, I must to have missed that one. Do you have the link to it? That is an interesting question about her moving....I didn't remember anything about that. I do, however, remember them saying she didn't want to move.

It was not AS's mom.. it was the mother of his child- the Butler woman- that DM paid 1st and last month's rent for.

...that was the mother of abraham son that she offered to buy the house for...remember it was $200,000...and the mother refused and contacted LE...

..she paid the child's mothers first and last months rent on her duplex apt...

There is a Patrick Donegan who lives on Turkey Creek Rd. It is right around the corner and down the road a bit from the house on State Road 60. One of the names used in this case used his address as her own. I'd have to go back to see which one it was. They have a lot of property there. Enough to store a lot of cars, a boat, whatever. Patrick Donegan is old enough to be Dorice Donegan Moore's father. Don't know if he is, but his address is involved with the whole mess. I haven't taken a drive by there. Kind of far and I don't think I could make it before dark anyways. But it could be a place where she might go. There is also the Stevenson St house in Plant City. And there is always back with the ex-husband as a possibility, though if he dropped her as a friend, hopefully he's not going to let her back in the house. I'll put money on the assumption that the police most likely know right where she is.

Brought forward from Thread 3, #707
ibminnesota

Patrick & Linda Donegan?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Hillsborough County Property Appraiser:

DONEGAN PATRICK F AND LINDA L
Their mailing address is: PO Box 429, Durant FL 33530

From All About Cellular owner business filing:
Donegan, Dorice
PO Box 429 Durant, FL 33530

On 7/22/04, Dee Moore aka Dorice Donegan forms American Service Professionals, LLC
Registered Agent is Rena Kinsinger 8704 South Turkey Creek Rd, Plant City FL 33563

Ok, so I go look up Linda Donegan again (I had started on this a while back but got sidetracked - imagine that! lol)

Linda is married to Dennis Donegan- he is 65ish. On intelius, there is an associated name- Constance Marie Donegan.

This is interesting.

Just starting to look into it. Investigating the case said we were missing something. Maybe we need to look at DMoore's roots? Anybody got anything to share?

Investigatingthecase also said to look at the lawyer and the answers would be found. I wish I knew more about DM's roots. I don't have a clue, except that she attended high school in Plant City, and that she's lived here for most or all of her adult life too. I don't know. I can't wait for more details to emerge to give us something else to check out!! LOL

...that was the mother of abraham son that she offered to buy the house for...remember it was $200,000...and the mother refused and contacted LE...

I'm so glad to know that she had enough integrity not to be manipulated by DM. I'm sure her first thought was finding out if something had happened to AS. Kudos to her for being among the HONEST ones!!!!

Investigatingthecase also said to look at the lawyer and the answers would be found. I wish I knew more about DM's roots. I don't have a clue, except that she attended high school in Plant City, and that she's lived here for most or all of her adult life too. I don't know. I can't wait for more details to emerge to give us something else to check out!! LOL

At the time he had said that, the only lawyer who was in the media was Howard Stitzel who said he spoke to Abraham in October 2009, 3 months ago, and Abraham was fine. Since Abraham was found underneath a cement slab that the media said was laid 6 months ago, I'm assuming he was referring to Stitzel. It would appear that he is not the only lawyer who has taken advantage of Abraham from what was unearthed here, but he was the one saying he was the last one to talk to Abraham.

There is a Patrick Donegan who lives on Turkey Creek Rd. It is right around the corner and down the road a bit from the house on State Road 60. One of the names used in this case used his address as her own. I'd have to go back to see which one it was. They have a lot of property there. Enough to store a lot of cars, a boat, whatever. Patrick Donegan is old enough to be Dorice Donegan Moore's father. Don't know if he is, but his address is involved with the whole mess. I haven't taken a drive by there. Kind of far and I don't think I could make it before dark anyways. But it could be a place where she might go. There is also the Stevenson St house in Plant City. And there is always back with the ex-husband as a possibility, though if he dropped her as a friend, hopefully he's not going to let her back in the house. I'll put money on the assumption that the police most likely know right where she is.

I'm pretty sure ex-husband isn't an option. I know for a fact he has had a girlfriend for a long time, and not entirely sure if they live together, but i know she counted his son as one of her own children. I'm pretty sure he & DM got along when it came to their son, but I'm pretty sure they've not been a couple for a long time prior to the time they divorced. Not 100% on that, but sure enough to post it as my thought.
PM me the addresses if you want to, and I'll take a spin by them tomorrow. And now that you mention it, I know she grew up in Turkey Creek area, so that very well could be her place.

At the time he had said that, the only lawyer who was in the media was Howard Stitzel who said he spoke to Abraham in October 2009, 3 months ago, and Abraham was fine. Since Abraham was found underneath a cement slab that the media said was laid 6 months ago, I'm assuming he was referring to Stitzel. It would appear that he is not the only lawyer who has taken advantage of Abraham from what was unearthed here, but he was the one saying he was the last one to talk to Abraham.

We are on the SAME PAGE about that one....At the time I read that comment from Investigatingthecase, Stitzel is who I figured he meant.....As I stated in an earlier post, Stitzel's up to his neck in this, because it's now obvious he gave an untruthful account of his last contact with Abraham. That to me is enough to incriminate himself in this case!!! So we are pretty much certain that DM, Stitzel are tied to the disappearance. I think Shar is too, but I have a very strong feeling that Shar Krasniqi is working with police to incriminate his buddies in hopes of getting a really sweet plea deal. Why else would police not be calling him a POI along with DM, and why nearly NO MENTION of him in the media, except when talking about him owning that property??
Just my gut, although I could be way off....

The Linda on DM's Facebook is Linda J and married to Dennis, not Linda L married to Patrick.

So there must be a different relationship with the FB friend Linda. As if this were not all confusing enough.

This is interesting.

she is def. related to the linda/patrick donegan. she used their address as hers and i think in some of the docs filed under linda it references her mobile home.

can you pm me the fb/ms links you have, i'd like to look.

concerning investigating and the mention of follow the lawyer i assumed he was either refering to stitzel or cedric. i dont think his statement had any relation to what was in the media though.

PM me the addresses if you want to, and I'll take a spin by them tomorrow. And now that you mention it, I know she grew up in Turkey Creek area, so that very well could be her place.
I actually did drive by and took a picture. Have you ever seen her place before? There is a tan house behind the mailbox with that # on it. But there is also a driveway that goes off behind the house. There were quite a few vehicles there, but I didn't see a Hummer or a corvette. If you'd recognize the house, I can e-mail you the picture. I don't have a clue on how to post pictures on this site.
But do not post your e-mail on this open forum.

I actually did drive by and took a picture. Have you ever seen her place before? There is a tan house behind the mailbox with that # on it. But there is also a driveway that goes off behind the house. There were quite a few vehicles there, but I didn't see a Hummer or a corvette. If you'd recognize the house, I can e-mail you the picture. I don't have a clue on how to post pictures on this site.
But do not post your e-mail on this open forum.

I haven't seen it before....Is there a garage at the residence? I'd think if she were staying with them, that the vehicles would be someplace out of view. Just my thoughts. There is an "insert image" icon up above (the one that looks like mountains on a yellow background) that you can post pics with. I'm going to go by there sometime tomorrow or Tues and just drive by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member