Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back. Clip of presser pretty much --

We are taking your calls for those just joining us. After a massive manhunt, her remains found spread over multiple locations -- battle with cancer, that she won, that she overcome so much, only to land in the hands of a real live evil stepmother. A stepmother who will never face her own death penalty, or even life without parole.

Jane C: talking about 2nd degree, eligible for parole. AB not been charged.

NG: see no evil, hear no evil - that's AB's defense. There is prior fractures.

?: (don't know her name): Yes, she had prior fractures - only went to the doctor once when she was in NC.

NG: Only once!

Unleash the lawyers

Gloria Allred: well, did dad make any kind of deal, immunity, is he the one who gave information about remains. We don't know the answers yet, but maybe that's why he's not being charged?

NG: Did he have an immunity deal?

Lawyer: info came from Elisa

More presser clip

Commercial.

back from commercial with more of news conference

NG talking about Zahra's history, what she overcame, EB charged but won't face her own DP

JC talking about AB living in the house, knowing what went on, but won't be charged in her murder

NG (re: AB) "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil....."

Ellie talking about remote rib fractures; can't be determined when they occurred, possibly from cancer surgeries. Only one visit to doctor in NC.

Gloria Allred: did AB get some kind of immunity; did he give LE any information to explain why he hasn't been charged, or did he have nothing to do with murder.

John Miller: most information came from EB

commercial break

I really want to know exactly why they charged her with second degree murder. Doesn't make a bit of sense to me.

I think it is an easier degree to win.
Let's pray on top of all her other charges (bigomy,etc) keeps her
in jail til the day she dies!!!

I really want to know exactly why they charged her with second degree murder. Doesn't make a bit of sense to me.

:seeya: I don't understand either. As NG has said, premeditation only takes the blink of an eye........

However it is easier to prove second degree murder. She won't be free again either even with 30+ years at her age.

On NG they said the Grand Jury came down with 2nd degree murder. I wonder if that disappoints the prosecutors as much as it does us.

presser - again.

Your stepmother should not have made you walk up a hill.

NG: real life evil stepmother gets charged with 2nd degree murder.

Weigh in Alex: I hate to be the bearer of bad news. This case could end up collapsing. There is no indication of how this child died.

NG: Sanchez, I know you won a lot of cases, but why would you disseminate such theories of the law. Do you suggest I give out a gold star because EB dismembered the body, didn't take her to the doctor. It's clear she was murdered. ANSWER THE QUESTION ALEX! If it's not accident, illness, suicide, what is the answer? Note: they talked over each other a lot during this exchange.

Sanchez: I have no idea, it's up to the prosecutor.

(missed something here)

More presser then commerical.

Back from commercial with more of news conference.

Gloria Allred, Alex Sanchez, Remi Spencer

AS: Case may collapse. No indication how Z died. Believes contradiction to say "unknown homicidal violence" then charge 2nd degree murder.

NG questioning what he thinks the COD would be other than murder that would cause dismemberment?
AS: you have to have proof or you don't have a case.
NG: not accident, illness, suicide
AS: I have no idea; it's up to the prosecution to prove.
RS: we don't know why there is no bill on 1st degree murder; may not have been the prosecutor's decision.

commercial break

O/T if only her little skull could be found................was Zahra hit over the head??
Proof of her death needed.
JMOO
Wish someone was still searching...........

I think it was because they are charging her with basically what she has already said she did. At least they know they can win that, I guess.

On NG they said the Grand Jury came down with 2nd degree murder. I wonder if that disappoints the prosecutors as much as it does us.

That is sooo strange. She's a handicapped helpless child who was murdered, then cut up, but it's not first degree??

That could be what happened. I do remember, however, that the DP was already taken off the table a few months ago.

:seeya: I don't understand either. As NG has said, premeditation only takes the blink of an eye........

However it is easier to prove second degree murder. She won't be free again either even with 30+ years at her age.

30 years alone on the 2nd. degree murder but there are other charges they can pile on too. This is someone who should never be let out of a jail cell ever again and that's the nicest thing I have to say about this woman.

I believe these charges only being 2nd degree stems from the deal she made with LE in exchange for leadingthem to rermains.

either that or perhaps the GJ was not given 1st degree as an option to consider because the Gaithard feels with the evidence available the 2nd degree has more of a chance at a guilty verdict.

ahhhhhh, Dr. saying she thinks the cause of death was stabbing! and blunt force trauma!
(beating)?

I'm not sure I believe this ME can tell stab marks from cut marks...just my opinion. It is more sensational though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle