Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it wasn't NH, I wonder if Aruba ever id'd the body at all, then ?

No, not to my knowledge. An extra dead body - no big deal on Aruba it seems. If you believe the story that the bones were male, then they either they didn't try to ID it, or they couldn't ID it. Just added to my conviction that they knew quite well whose bones they had discovered.

LKL: MG saying Peru is on of the poorest countries in South America. He's now talking about Castro Castro. New warden a few months ago; first day on the job the warden was murdered. MG saying eventually Joran would go to Lurigancho (sp?) prison. Joran will have to make friends with someone and have food brought in from the outside. Describing unsanitary conditions; insects in food, etc. One day MG was visiting a client in the prison and 10 ft. away a prisoner stabbed another prisoner. Showing the Natl. Geographic film that will be on tv next week. Drugs, guns, knives easily obtained. 600 prisoners on a block with 12 showers; shower once a week. Money can get you anything there.

Did MichaelG just say that a prisoner was smuggled out by guard/s to have sexual relations with his wife on the outside, and then smuggled back in to the prison?

I am so thankful for WS and you great sleuthers...:blowkiss: We are so ahead of the media .. its kinda scary really. Just makes you wonder about all the other stuff that goes on in the world , how far behind our media is.

No, not to my knowledge. An extra dead body - no big deal on Aruba it seems. If you believe the story that the bones were male, then they either they didn't try to ID it, or they couldn't ID it. Just added to my conviction that they knew quite well whose bones they had discovered.

Thanks, Eileen O'B.

They must think covering up murders and trying to sweep them under the rug is the way to keep tourism up. An actual solved murder would destroy the island "mystique" or something. I would NEVER go to Aruba, knowing how LE there is like an evil "Keystone Cops" !

What a beautiful couple. I just want to cry.

LKL: Enrique and his wife are speaking with Larry. Asked how they're coping with the tragedy, he says the pain they are feeling will never go away. He says the process (of justice) in Lima he hopes goes quickly. Carolina knew Stephany since she was 9 years old. Enrique doesn't have any feelings about Joran; just wants justice. He's talking about how Stephany was killed and after death was unrecognizable. Just wants justice. Larry asking Carolina why Joran may have done this. Enrique answering, saying Joran has told so many lies, he knows he took money from Stephany, took her car, thinks of Joran like serial killer no motive, or feelings for other people. Larry asking if they worry Joran will get special attention. Not worried, but are just praying for justice and for Natalee's family also. They've talked with Natalee's parents and hope that her body can be found; Natalee's family has a worse pain because they don't know where she is.

Did MichaelG just say that a prisoner was smuggled out by guard/s to have sexual relations with his wife on the outside, and then smuggled back in to the prison?

Yup! Sure did! :wave:

So Stephany did have 10 grand on her according to her brother

It's all becoming repetitive now

Now it's being reported that a crab trap may have been used to dispose of NH body that JVS stole from a shed. I've heard this before though.

That is what I have always believed happened to Natalie. It makes sense given the breakin and things gone, in my opinion. If so, her body could be covered....or not? What is known about the crab traps?

That's what I heard unless I mis-heard,lol:woohoo:

The twitter account in question:

http://twitter.com/joranvdsloot

The message translated: So, now I'm doing good.

dated 6/2; sent by #catchmeifyoucan

Another interpretation:
Zo, weer lekker bezig dacht ik. = Thus, nicely busy I thought. Your translation sounds better.

The #catchmeifyoucan does not mean it was sent by some person, I think it is a way to categorize and editorialize.

The message was placed or entered by JoranvdSloot. I think he did it on his long taxi cab rides.

The fact that the family just verified that Stephany had 10,000. on her gives credence that robbery was the motive. I also believe that there was a sexual component to the murder as she was found without her pants and he took them with him when he fled. There was a guy on The View today talking about Joran's girlfriend when he was 17 years old. He had the young girls diary and showed her picture. She looked like a younger version of Stephany to me.

I am so thankful for WS and you great sleuthers...:blowkiss: We are so ahead of the media .. its kinda scary really. Just makes you wonder about all the other stuff that goes on in the world , how far behind our media is.

I learned long ago when dealing my own case that very little of what was reported by the news media had any truth to it at all. They even messed up the smallest details. I don't think it was done with malice; they just didn't check facts at all; big or little. I've never trusted the news media since. Unfortunately, that's all we have. That's why I appreciate our sleuthers so much. We sort the wheat from the chaff (sic).

The fact that the family just verified that Stephany had 10,000. on her gives credence that robbery was the motive. I also believe that there was a sexual component to the murder as she was found without her pants and he took them with him when he fled. There was a guy on The View today talking about Joran's girlfriend when he was 17 years old. He had the young girls diary and showed her picture. She looked like a younger version of Stephany to me.
A thread or so back, someone posted photos that were from prior to June 2006, and I remember Joran with a young woman who resembled Stephany. I'm not sure though if she was a girlfriend before or after Natalee's disappearance. MOO

LKL: MG saying Peru is on of the poorest countries in South America. He's now talking about Castro Castro. New warden a few months ago; first day on the job the warden was murdered. MG saying eventually Joran would go to Lurigancho (sp?) prison. Joran will have to make friends with someone and have food brought in from the outside. Describing unsanitary conditions; insects in food, etc. One day MG was visiting a client in the prison and 10 ft. away a prisoner stabbed another prisoner. Showing the Natl. Geographic film that will be on tv next week. Drugs, guns, knives easily obtained. 600 prisoners on a block with 12 showers; shower once a week. Money can get you anything there.

I am wondering if JVS can buy himself body guards????

The guy on The View today was Chris Cuomo, he is doing a story about that former girlfriend of Joran's on 20/20, Friday night I think.

From the little I've seen of Castro Castro, it seems to be a bit nicer than the stock footage we're seeing. Of course 'nicer' being a relative word here.

well i saw his second defense atty. (the first private one) say, in response to a question about JVDS safety in CC, when he gets put in the general population, that he (JVDS) is a "big guy. he can take care of himself. so, no problem."

i found that to be extremely funny and revealing, about the whole atmosphere over there. the lawyer resigned two days later, because he was scared for his family (imo)..

.also. of course, thats the place where the new warden was killed his first day on the job and where a prisoner was shot in the visiting area when one of NG's TH's lawyers showed up there. the international big shot lawyer.

sounds good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member