2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Morning portion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was waiting for LDB to suggest it is JB who is "adverse" ,not the witness.

Time for a smoke, potty break and coffee refill...no need to listen to any more of Jose's snide questioning...after all, I want to be back here for LDB to straighten all this out in cross. Go Linda!

KC just writes and writes and writes. I wonder what she is so involved with in her writings. Me thinks she thinks too much. Woe is her!

Time for a smoke, potty break and coffee refill...no need to listen to any more of Jose's snide questioning...after all, I want to be back here for LDB to straighten all this out in cross. Go Linda!
Oh man!:floorlaugh:

This witness is saying too much, imo. He now is saying that things had changed because he found out more about the case. That is not good.

JB, a dog doesn't have his hair "stick up". They get their "hackles up".

I guess JB has never owned a dog and doesn't know much about them either?

I think it's much worse than that. He is deliberately being DENSE and it's annoying.

I was on a jury once ( malpractice) where one of the lawyers was every bit as arrogant and condesending as Jose. It was the very first thing we, the jury, talked about when we finally were able to discuss the case in deliberations. Seems everyone HATED him.

now jose trying to say he was questioning his dog's alert at the house by bringing in second search dog

also trying to intimate that the handler knew more about the case after the car search so the dog must have known too... ((((really???))))

JB is trying much too hard to trip up Forgey but Forgey is doing well and certainly not be hostel in any way.

I think HHJP should have JB arrested for clicking that damm pen

My heart just dropped to my feet. They're talking about the dogs hitting on decomposition over by Caylee's playhouse, and Casey is checking for ink stains on her palm. Jesus, that's cold.
My opinion is this is an auto reflex response to guilt. Looking at her hand, she wants to undo her deed, wipe the guilt away.

I've caught only a little of these hearings yesterday and this morning. I continue to be amazed at JB's incompetence. I believe that most clients would have ditched this guy a long time ago because he clearly has no idea what he's doing and is way out of his league in a case of this magnitude. ICA's attorney is also unbelievably arrogant. jmo

JB referring to his "manual" again - he doesn't get it.
Had to mute hi, too ...

My heart just dropped to my feet. They're talking about the dogs hitting on decomposition over by Caylee's playhouse, and Casey is checking for ink stains on her palm. Jesus, that's cold.

Remember the hearing when JA was describing what they believed happened to Caylee? ICA began began rubbing and twisting at her wrists. What she does can speak volumes,IMO

HELLO JB..bringing in a second dog is a SMART thing to do...thats called verification...I know IF he didnt you would be questioning that too??..JB you are not helping your case at all!!

When is this guy going to finish making a fool of himself???

I can't believe how badly JB wants to make the dog and his handler seem incompetent. He's really reaching here, isn't he?

JB, a dog doesn't have his hair "stick up". They get their "hackles up".

I guess JB has never owned a dog and doesn't know much about them either?

his bff JVM and animal advocate will be alarmed to find out how jb is representing the dog......:maddening:

Any witness that has to be questioned by JB, all you need to do is to keep asking him to repeat the question, then when given the chance ask him what do you mean by that, What is your definition? LOL

Sorry. I had to turn it off for a minute. Didn't hear what was being said. Yes. I am getting mad. I will calm. Down.

Jose is doing his job, I am telling myself. Someone has to defend Casey. Only someone as unusual as Jose could even attempt the task.

Casey keeps her head down because she is ashamed(?)-she is not quite ashamed but she cannot look at those she is lying about, and on. IMHO.

Maybe because he could tell the child was not in the car, but why not verify with another dog if digging up a yard for a buried body is needed.

JB should have spent more time on his law books than than reading his dog handler book. No wonder his motions have all been late - he has been busy reading a dog handler guideline book.:banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa