Remains found in Big Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone working in the piepline, oil and gas field would certainly know this place...just sayin'.
http://deserttanks.com/

that's on Bell, try this location
Desert Tanks LLC
2515 Apron Drive, Big Spring, TX
(432) 264-7799

guess it all depends on just where SE of the airport in relation to Desert Tanks...it may be that it was some employees from there....
I do not like the looks of the area around Rockhouse and Wasson

Do you have a link?

It is okay to link MSM facebook sites. It is also okay to discuss comments following news reports. It is not okay to copy and paste the comments, but you can summarize, or say something like see the comment yesterday at 9:10 a.m. and then provide the link to the article.

Hope that helps,

Salem

Ok thanks;)

Well basically the thread started two hours ago in recent posts by others and is started by a poster with the initials JY..and it basically starts of by asking if its true if they have found a body.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/newswest9
Not sure if this link will work

Oh my, I might start biting my fingernails. I am so nervous! On one hand, I really want Hailey found and justice sought. On the other hand, this would be confirmation that she is really gone.

Ok thanks;)

Well basically the thread started two hours ago in recent posts by others and is started by a poster with the initials JY..and it basically starts of by asking if its true if they have found a body.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/newswest9
Not sure if this link will work

The links works fine for getting to the fb page, but I'm not seeing any comment by a JY.

that's on Bell, try this location
Desert Tanks LLC
2515 Apron Drive, Big Spring, TX
(432) 264-7799

guess it all depends on just where SE of the airport in relation to Desert Tanks...it may be that it was some employees from there....
I do not like the looks of the area around Rockhouse and Wasson

Bell Street is SE of the airport, Apron Dr. is further South by a couple of blocks, but it's all right there within a 1/2 mi. radius. I believe both locations are Desert Tanks LCC.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=B...oq=Apron+&gl=us&mra=dme&mrsp=3&sz=15&t=m&z=15

Kimster, it is Howard county
ETA- someone on the news FB mentioned the name Saul Silva....
does that ring a bell??

sre-Saul Silva is from a different story about a girl murdered in Ft. Stockton. It was also being reported on newswest 9.

Mr Silva stabbed his GF to death and was released on bond because he was being beaten every night that he was in jail.

I dont know what to wish for in terms of the remains. I am quite certain LE has their eye on SA and BD to see how they are doing while we all wait for information.

I hope there are answers soon. Hailey we have NOT forgot you!

we certainly haven't Kai, we certainly haven't :(

looking back on my notes- certainly close to areas I had coordinates for:(
now we wait

As for the Bell Street/Apron Street locations of Desert Tanks LCC, I believe one location is the office and the other the fabrication plant. jmo

There is a fb page for Desert Tanks LCC and the phone number on that page returns to Phillips Fabrication.

Someone please refresh my memory. How would the area the remains were found in fit with the cell phone pings of Adkins? Where did he say he went that morning after he walked out and quit his job? Been so long now I can't remember.

FYI area is around a mile from Shawn Adkins mother's house on Apache

FYI area is around a mile from Shawn Adkins mother's house on Apache

Thank you! I was trying desperately to find her address because I felt sure the location was near her home. :rocker:

2800 block of Apache Street

Someone please refresh my memory. How would the area the remains were found in fit with the cell phone pings of Adkins? Where did he say he went that morning after he walked out and quit his job? Been so long now I can't remember.

I haven't updated the map that I had created in quite a long while, but I added the location where the remains were found it is pretty darn close to SA's mother's house. Here's the link... http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...l=32.222241,-101.503844&spn=0.030243,0.038581

Prayers for the family and friends of whomever this may be.

Even if not Hailey, these remains belong to somebody's mother or father or brother or sister or daughter or son. Somebody's somebody. I hope they're identified soon.

I wish I could see Billie and SA's reaction to this find. Might be telling. JMHO

Oh God sreshowtime.. Your just posting the approximate distance the remains have been located from Shawn's moms home in Big Spring really just made it hit home that this could actually be her.. Would be what so many of us have prayed for so long now, but the finality of it all and what that would truly mean is heart breaking.. I do know that most of us realized quite some time ago that it just wasn't realistic to believe this sweet faced young girl would really ever be able "to come home" to her daddy and loved ones.. It's still hard..

Praying this precious girl is finally found so that those that love her can give her the love and respect filled burial this bright faced young woman deserves!

Still posting via mobile so plz forgive the large number of errors in my posts;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77