Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this site really slow for everyone else or is it just my stupid computer? I know there are a lot of people on, so maybe it's just bogged down.
Slow for me too. And I have a really fast pc (made for gaming) so I know it's not mine.

I ran to the store earlier, and when I came back I counted 10 seconds and could easily get from where this camera shows to the inside of my garage. Lots can go on while the camera is refreshing the picture.

They need a web cam in front of her house, her attorney's office, the courthouse, and the jail.

Man, whatever did we do before all this technology???

I ran to the store earlier, and when I came back I counted 10 seconds and could easily get from where this camera shows to the inside of my garage. Lots can go on while the camera is refreshing the picture.

Agreed. I have been cleaning and doing laundry and haven't missed a thing. Ten seconds is a long time in the scheme of things.

well I never got to watch nancy grace last night, I recorded it so I guess I will watch that until something happens.... I really need to do my chores...lol

I am glad to see that everyone else's computer is running slow. We've been having issues with ours and I keep rebooting it......

I cant believe I missed her leaving... am wondering if this was her last time at home

You're cracking me up here, seriously!

Speaking of trees, Im supposed to be pulling weeds from the garden this morning. I wonder if the neighbors would think Im a freak if I brought the laptop out there while I was weeding?

Ah who cares, I think they're all a little crazy anyways.

Agreed. I have been cleaning and doing laundry and haven't missed a thing. Ten seconds is a long time in the scheme of things.

Oh, now I feel bad. I'm drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes!

Speaking of trees, Im supposed to be pulling weeds from the garden this morning. I wonder if the neighbors would think Im a freak if I brought the laptop out there while I was weeding?

Ah who cares, I think they're all a little crazy anyways.

Do it, do it! MAybe they have a webcam up and we can watch. I just ran and pulled a few out. Watered the garden, well, I "caseyed". Rephrase I wet the garden. Don't want to lie.

NP- I can't get my mind off this case and this innocent little angel. Most of my friends just don't understand, so I am thankful for this board and a place where there are people who "get it"

I have been lurking for a while and have learned a lot.

Thanks!
OK - just got back from break - 2 pages behind. I know what you mean - my friends and family think I'm CRAZY. I was talking to my sister last night and she didn't even KNOW about this case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07