neighbor says he passed a LDT (husband of SB)

Yup... I agree.
Also, is it not interesting that JI went running over to the neighbors asking if she had baby Lisa or soemthing like that? I wonder if JI was aware SB kicked her hubby out that night, but interestingly enough, they were sending love texts to eachother at the magic time of 10:30!

Mr. Spellman stated in the same show (it's in the transcript I linked) SB had previously babysat for Lisa and JI may have thought she was at her home.

PINSKY: Also, had you heard that there was a neighbor husband that - the woman that was getting drunk with Baby Lisa`s mom, which by the way, that whole business of them drinking to the point of blacking out is very disturbing, right? I mean, whether she`s a suspect or not, I mean, these are adults in charge of the care of children who don`t remember what they did the night they were the one supervising these kids.

But be that as it may, there was a neighbor husband who apparently I`ve heard was not allowed to come back home that night and he - I`d heard by one of the investigators had maybe had some - laid some blame at the feet of perhaps Baby Lisa`s parents. Did you hear this?

GRACE: Yes. I`ve heard that, too. But I haven`t been able to confirm it separately.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/26/ddhln.01.html

PINSKY: Also, had you heard that there was a neighbor husband that - the woman that was getting drunk with Baby Lisa`s mom, which by the way, that whole business of them drinking to the point of blacking out is very disturbing, right? I mean, whether she`s a suspect or not, I mean, these are adults in charge of the care of children who don`t remember what they did the night they were the one supervising these kids.

But be that as it may, there was a neighbor husband who apparently I`ve heard was not allowed to come back home that night and he - I`d heard by one of the investigators had maybe had some - laid some blame at the feet of perhaps Baby Lisa`s parents. Did you hear this?

GRACE: Yes. I`ve heard that, too. But I haven`t been able to confirm it separately.

Whenever a couple is going through a rough patch, the husband tends to be angry at his wife's best friend. And vice versa. It makes sense because we tend to commiserate and take our friends side against their spouse. So I can believe he might be angry at the irwin's, thinking they were somehow egging SB on in the separation.

This completley stumps me...

Jeremy & Deborah blamed for JB not being allowed back home that night? However, JB &SB exchanged their lovey texts that evening - that they love eachother and their daughter???
Nope - something is not right with JB &SB story ..IMO..

Whenever a couple is going through a rough patch, the husband tends to be angry at his wife's best friend. And vice versa. It makes sense because we tend to commiserate and take our friends side against their spouse. So I can believe he might be angry at the irwin's, thinking they were somehow egging SB on in the separation.

Huh... What about the love they have for eachother in the text messages?:waitasec:
JB was only kicked out for the night :waitasec:

Huh... What about the love they have for eachother in the text messages?:waitasec:

I don't know about you guys but back in the day when I drank I became "lovey dovey" so maybe his wife did too? I have no clue lol

Jim Spellman reported on the Prime News show Wed. night (I don't think PN has transcripts-but it is in the media thread, I watched and posted about it in real time) that JB told him the B's were seeing a marriage counselor and had a session with the counselor Oct. 3 and the counselor recommended they separate so they did. It sounds more serious than a one night separation. You can still love someone while being separated from them. JMO

This completley stumps me...

Jeremy & Deborah blamed for JB not being allowed back home that night? However, JB &SB exchanged their lovey texts that evening - that they love eachother and their daughter???
Nope - something is not right with JB &SB story ..IMO..

Their texts at 10:30 are also odd, when you consider that JI went running to SB's house at 3:45 am, looking for his missing baby. And during that time she never calls her husband. She did not call him until the next morning. I think that is weird. I would have called him immediately. Maybe he knew something, saw something, heard something strange in the previous few days.

Nah, I think it was more than just for the night. I think it was a trial separation. I could be wrong.

The fact that this man was investigated, looks like extensively, makes me feel satisfied that LE are looking at all angles. If they hone in on the parents alone, it will be hard to say they haven't done a thorough job.

I agree, Gitana.

LE looked into this man (reportedly giving him a polygraph, which he says he passed), so apparently LE is investigating other avenues besides the parents.

I don't believe LE has tunnel vision in this case. I believe LE is following all leads & investigating all scenarios.

It was mentioned above about JB feeling some friction was caused in his marriage by DB..
Well that kind of opened my eyes a bit. I've been in that exact situation: A very good friend of mine, nonstop spilling the years of problems with her loser husband, and I'm the one saying "Why do you put up with that - make him change or get out". Blah, Blah, Blah.

Sure, they work on things (fights/lovey texts/more fights/gaggingly lovey texts), but he's smart enough to know when the goin' gets tough, I'm her friend, not his, and every time she gets the courage to give him an ultimatum, he sorta thinks her backbone is on loan from me. She vents to me, so I'm the bad guy.

We're probably reading too much into it with what little we know, at this point. But for those who didn't think that sounded plausible - I'm here to say: Aggghh been there. Many times.

The fact that this man was investigated, looks like extensively, makes me feel satisfied that LE are looking at all angles. If they hone in on the parents alone, it will be hard to say they haven't done a thorough job.

Hadn't thought this far, but you are right. Makes me feel a lot better. Thank you!

The information about the marriage troubles and the husband moving out just hours before this fiasco tells me that DB and her neighbor were probably getting drunk and talking about that. It was probably not just light conversation. So they were getting drunk for a reason. Sounds impromptu as i heard DB box o wine was for a family occasion and the other one went out on a booze run (guess she didnt like cheap wine). Basically, neighbor tells DB her husband just left and the decide to sit outside and get blitzed.

Also, the fact that the baby bottle was found on the floor suggests to me maybe the baby dropped it and fell out of the crib trying to get it and maybe hit her head or something. The mattress in the crib was high enough to allow this. Then the drunk(s) find her and panic, make a call and then think better of it and ditch the phones.

Yup... I agree.
Also, is it not interesting that JI went running over to the neighbors asking if she had baby Lisa or soemthing like that? I wonder if JI was aware SB kicked her hubby out that night, but interestingly enough, they were sending love texts to eachother at the magic time of 10:30!

Yes, but in the article from yesterday, it seems about 21 minutes passed before SB replied to his 10:33 text. She responded at 10:54 PM.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15953146/neighbor-says
"Brando's husband told CNN that he spent the night of Oct. 3 with a friend. He showed CNN texts between him and his wife on Oct. 3. At 10:33 p.m., the neighbor wrote to Brando that he loved her and their daughter and to kiss her goodnight. Brando responded at 10:54 p.m. that she and their daughter loved him too."

Something occurs to me: What happened around the time of the 8:30 PM call to MW's phone? What if SB and DB together worked diligently for the next two hours to cover something up and when SB's "hubbie" was texting her, at 10:33 PM, she was pre-occupied/still busy. Then 21 minutes later she is free to shoot him a reply @ 10:54 PM. (She told interviewers that she sat with another neighbor outside from 10:30 until 11:30 PM.)

The information about the marriage troubles and the husband moving out just hours before this fiasco tells me that DB and her neighbor were probably getting drunk and talking about that. It was probably not just light conversation. So they were getting drunk for a reason. Sounds impromptu as i heard DB box o wine was for a family occasion and the other one went out on a booze run (guess she didnt like cheap wine). Basically, neighbor tells DB her husband just left and the decide to sit outside and get blitzed.

Also, the fact that the baby bottle was found on the floor suggests to me maybe the baby dropped it and fell out of the crib trying to get it and maybe hit her head or something. The mattress in the crib was high enough to allow this. Then the drunk(s) find her and panic, make a call and then think better of it and ditch the phones.

BCBM: Do you have a link to that info on the bottle being on the floor. Is that a rumor or is it quoted somewhere. First I have heard about it and I have wondered since the beginning what articles, that DB said were with Lisa when she put her down, were actually still in the crib after Lisa disappeared.

Something occurs to me: What happened around the time of the 8:30 PM call to MW's phone? What if SB and DB together worked diligently for the next two hours to cover something up and when SB's "hubbie" was texting her, at 10:33 PM, she was pre-occupied/still busy. Then 21 minutes later she is free to shoot him a reply @ 10:54 PM. (She told interviewers that she sat with another neighbor outside from 10:30 until 11:30 PM.)

Yeah, I sure would liek to hear from this neighbor....

BCBM: Do you have a link to that info on the bottle being on the floor. Is that a rumor or is it quoted somewhere. First I have heard about it and I have wondered since the beginning what articles, that DB said were with Lisa when she put her down, were actually still in the crib after Lisa disappeared.

People Magazine ~10 /31 news stand copy not online~ pg 50 "Her stuffed Barney was still in the crib, and her bottle was on the floor." Other than that, I haven't seen the bottle mentioned anywhere else.

As for SB not answering her husband's text for over 20 minutes, she may not have received the text until that time. Sometimes there is a delay.

People Magazine ~10 /31 news stand copy not online~ pg 50 "Her stuffed Barney was still in the crib, and her bottle was on the floor." Other than that, I haven't seen the bottle mentioned anywhere else.

As for SB not answering her husband's text for over 20 minutes, she may not have received the text until that time. Sometimes there is a delay.

Thanks, I haven't seen the entire People Interview.

I've had texts delayed for hours, days, weeks, and once one full month. BUT, in this case, I'd be willing to bet that hubbie sent his text at 10:33 and that SB sent hers at 10:54 PM...on that night, I'm willing to bet that there was no mechanical/technological delay. JMO, of course.

Hubbie is being referred to as JB but from the white pages map of the neighborhood

http://neighbors.whitepages.com/sea...treet=3620 N Lister Ave&where=Kansas City, MO

there are three residents in SB's house...her, a man and a female bearing the same different last name than SB's.

Who are these other two people who are listed at that address with Samantha and with no other Brando listed?

People mag is kind of like HLN for me...somehow they tend to have bits of "information" not verified anyplace else...JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back