17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless RZ,sr. claims he's senile I do not think he has a leg to stand on claiming ignorance as far as that money is concerned. He is a person by his very educational background trained to find out what is a fact before he testified in court at the bond hearing. Claiming you just don't know does not fly when you are making it your business to secure your son's bond. jmo

To me it says that GZ is a more upstanding son then RZ, and RZ may very well know that. I am one of 5 siblings and all 5 knew exactly where we stood with our parents. jmo

You were fortunate to have good parents. There are two kinds of parents. One set will want the truth regardless and will tell you so. The other set just want you to tell them what they want to hear and with this group obviously you would always be 100% honest regardless of what the truth really was. jmo

I don't find him claiming he doesn't know about the money unbelievable. Its possible imo that GZ did not want his family knowing to much about it when they were going to have to testify, I don't believe his lawyer knew about it either.

Ima

To me it says that GZ is a more upstanding son then RZ, and RZ may very well know that. I am one of 5 siblings and all 5 knew exactly where we stood with our parents. jmo

5! Yikes! Must have been fun growing up. :)

I don't find him claiming he doesn't know about the money unbelievable. Its possible imo that GZ did not want his family knowing to much about it when they were going to have to testify, I don't believe his lawyer knew about it either.

Ima

Good Morning Ima. I don't think Attorney O'Mara knew about it either until he said he did. I'm not sure who you mean, however, with your first sentence. Do you mean RZ Sr?

Good Morning Ima. I don't think Attorney O'Mara knew about it either until he said he did. I'm not sure who you mean, however, with your first sentence. Do you mean RZ Sr?

Morning :)

Yes, I meant GZ's Dad, guess I didn't say that, lol.

Ima

IDK what to think Ima! GZ sr helped set up the first website/bank acct with the first 2 attys. And those attys said that they would transfer the money to the REAL GZ site during the hr long presser. So IMO he (Sr.) had to have known.

MOM said on TODAY that there were actually 2 GZ accts before the REAL GZ acct.....one set up by Sr. Z and Attys and another set up by a friend. The former acct had 2000+ and the latter had 700.00, IIRC. I'll look for a link. maybe this is it.

[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/47215464#47215464"]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

I think MOM knew about it but didn't know how much was there. However, the Z's sound like a tight knit family so I think they prolly knew but didn't have access to that money so their testimony wasn't exactly a lie, but evasive. I am glad that the $$$ is in MOM's hands because he will be held accountable for expenditures. Moo tho.

wm

Is this the case with either Sanford Police or Seminole County Sheriffs?

Some LE have different lettering on their cruisers, usually LE with higher ranks will differ in some way from regular cruisers. Like a sheriff's car etc.

About the donations- what if GZ's family had helped him financially, hiding him and his wife, security, etc and the cost' about 50,000, was put on credit cards, taken out of savings, etc. Then when GZ gets out on bond he sees the donations are 200,000+. He decides to reimburse his family the 50,000 they all sacrificed to help him.

Plus, if the other two Accts only brought in about $3000 I don't think GZ or any of his family would be expecting $200000 in the new acct. So GZ probably wasn't concerned in jail about checking the paypal acct. He prob got out, and went to check it thinking he might have a few hundred more dollars saw the huge amount, reimbursed his family and told MOM. jmo

MORGAN: Has George ever lied to you?

ZIMMERMAN: Not to my knowledge, no.

MORGAN: He's always been completely, 100 percent honest?

ZIMMERMAN: He's -- he would be the more honest of the two. The most honest brother. I would say. He's very straight and narrow. And you know, very helpful guy. Very concerned with his neighbor and the truth.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/29/pmt.01.html

Not too honest to deceive and mislead in a bond hearing, I'm happy to note.

Such a ridiculous question - everyone has lied. RZ was scr***d either way. If he had said, "yes", the same folks would be labeling GZ a liar. Everyone lies, big or small, white or by omission, we all do it.

About the donations- what if GZ's family had helped him financially, hiding him and his wife, security, etc and the cost' about 50,000, was put on credit cards, taken out of savings, etc. Then when GZ gets out on bond he sees the donations are 200,000+. He decides to reimburse his family the 50,000 they all sacrificed to help him.

Plus, if the other two Accts only brought in about $3000 I don't think GZ or any of his family would be expecting $200000 in the new acct. So GZ probably wasn't concerned in jail about checking the paypal acct. He prob got out, and went to check it thinking he might have a few hundred more dollars saw the huge amount, reimbursed his family and told MOM. jmo

Not to mention the bulk of it likely came in after the bond hearing.

I had two home robberies in my life.....both from young boys (white, actually). My husband was ex-LE and he would have never thought, had he caught them red-handed to go after them with a gun. Never. What they got away with were material objects, nothing that could not have been replaced. A life is not worth taking over a material object and GZ had no proof that any such crime occurred. GZ took this young man's life into his own hands and did not think twice about snuffing it out. This is a dangerous person. If he gets off he will do it again, only next time his story will make more sense because he will know how to tell it convincingly. jmo

Some years ago, I got robbed. We were living in a fairly remote area in the mountains of PA. For several weeks, we would park about half a mile away and sneak up to house with guns drawn, hoping to catch a burglar. It never happened of course. Never with the intention to shoot somebody though, just to scare them off. Wonder if anybody else did such a silly thing.

Some years ago, I got robbed. We will living in a fairly remote area in the mountains of PA. For several weeks, we would park about half a mile away and sneak up to house with guns drawn, hoping to catch a burglar. It never happened of course. Never with the intention to shoot somebody though, just to scare them off. Wonder if anybody else did such a silly thing.

It's not the gun. It's the owner. There is a different between being armed and being dangerous. lol

Out of curiosity, would it be your opinion that the bulk of the $54K that has been spent was also since the bond hearing?

I guess we shall soon see. Or maybe not since MOM seems to want an in camera meeting with the judge. So MOM knows something we don't. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth