Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much Panthera! I still can't get over what JVDS said on his Twitter acct. "Catch me if you can!". It's all a game to him-

First I heard of this, game it was/is with him. Do you know when he posted that quote? How horrible if it was after he left Peru. He has been about nothing meaningful in life. Let's see if he plays games in prison, I also don't see him making it out of there one way or another.

This was a discussion about Cody Dewayne Mitten, not JVS....That reminds me, of another Texas case, Kerry Max Cook...Kerry's brother's name was Doyle Wayne....

Oh thank you. I was thinking :waitasec: how could I have missed this? Either that or another attempt from left field to set up a mental illness defense (which would have troubled me as I appreciate your posts).

No, thank you! Apparently we are onto something here (the crime solvers that we are):

http://www.newsoftheweird.com/wayne.html

Heeeyyyyyy, come to think of it, didn't JVS say on one of his "MyFace" pages that Lil' Wayne was one of his favorite music artists? Man, we are sooooooo onto somethin' really big here :D

Larry King Live is going to discuss Joran during his show tonight ~ show is starting now on CNN.

First I heard of this, game it was/is with him. Do you know when he posted that quote? How horrible if it was after he left Peru. He has been about nothing meaningful in life. Let's see if he plays games in prison, I also don't see him making it out of there one way or another.

June 2nd. It would have been when he was in Chile.

I always believed that those were NH's remains in the crab trap. That scenario for disposing of her body made the most sense, especially after seeing the photos and reading about the time line of the dives, etc.. When you live on an island, it would have been insane to bury her or otherwise dispose of her on the island when the water is so convenient. I wonder now, if those were her bones, whether Aruba LE burned or otherwise disposed of the bones and the fabric or whether they are still around somewhere.

Me too, Eileen. If past experience is indicative of how the Arubans have handled matters, I'd have to put my money on the bones and fabric have long since mysteriously disappeared.

Thanks so much Panthera! I still can't get over what JVDS said on his Twitter acct. "Catch me if you can!". It's all a game to him-

I think that twitter account was a sham. Someone playing games.

I had made a note on my YT regarding drugs in Joran system.

Jean Casarez ~ 3:30 PM EDT on 6/11/10 reported
No drugs found in his system; no blood or tissue on tennis racket.

These negative results really surprised me. I thought there would be evidence of drugs in his system. He's bad all by himself.

"In Cold Blood" is on (Truman Copote) and a good thing was mentioned.............
most murderers feel 'inadequete'
most murderers act on fantasies, live in their own fantasies.
think about murder before they do it.
People do not listen to the 'clues'
some are bedwetters, abused by a parent, absent parent, raised by others.
Some kill or torture anumals..............
thought that was interesting

I think that twitter account was a sham. Someone playing games.

I was just going to ask KR2tonenow if this was a proven fact. I don't know much about Twitter and how/if records are kept. I know a lot of peeps see the message though if they're followers of the person, right?

Yes and not even being a websleuther at the time, I remember hearing about someone who went out before daylight in a boat. A friend of Joran's (whose identity has not been revealed) took NH's body out in a boat (a motor boat I think). I'm sort of recalling that they even knew whose boat it was that was used. Was there an end to that story? Was it dismissed?

That sounds very familiar. Unfortunately, I stopped keeping up with the case as persistently as I did in the beginning so I sort of lost track and don't remember the outcome or the players involved. :(

I was just going to ask KR2tonenow if this was a proven fact. I don't know much about Twitter and how/if records are kept. I know a lot of peeps see the message though if they're followers of the person, right?

Right, one needs a password to get to that said account. Obviously, it could be a fake. I think its in the media thread, I'm gonna look for it.

Yes and not even being a websleuther at the time, I remember hearing about someone who went out before daylight in a boat. A friend of Joran's (whose identity has not been revealed) took NH's body out in a boat (a motor boat I think). I'm sort of recalling that they even knew whose boat it was that was used. Was there an end to that story? Was it dismissed?

There was never really a conclusion to the story. I think Tim Miller of Equisearch believed and still believes it was NH's body. When ALE came back and said the bones were male, and the fabric didn't match, they wouldn't give the samples to anybody for Tim Miller or NH's father to check, so nothing more could be done about the find.

There was never really a conclusion to the story. I think Tim Miller of Equisearch believed and still believes it was NH's body. When ALE came back and said the bones were male, and the fabric didn't match, they wouldn't give the samples to anybody for Tim Miller or NH's father to check, so nothing more could be done about the find.

If it wasn't NH, I wonder if Aruba ever id'd the body at all, then ?

"In Cold Blood" is on (Truman Copote) and a good thing was mentioned.............
most murderers feel 'inadequete'
most murderers act on fantasies, live in their own fantasies.
think about murder before they do it.
People do not listen to the 'clues'
some are bedwetters, abused by a parent, absent parent, raised by others.
Some kill or torture anumals..............
thought that was interesting

There's something called the McDonald triad - abusing animals, fire setting, and bed wetting. When you've got a kid with all three, you've got a budding sociopath on your hands.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macdonald_triad[/ame]

You heard more details than I did - about the dish rag - TM was cut off and they went to commercial. When they came back, it was not addressed further. I was thinking, 'that's big if true'.

Was that the material that looked a lot likea blueish green halter NH was wearing?

Tim Miller believed that the fabric in the cage was part of NH's denim skirt. When ALE responded with their results, they said the fabric was tested and it didn't match the bleuish-green halter blouse. Corrupt AND incompetent.

LKL has Jean Casares on his show talking about the prison conditions, his upcoming appearance before the Judge on Monday, attorney wanting off the case after threats to his life. Confirmed attorney is still "attorney of record" since no new counsel has come forward. Jean saying even with a guilty plea it still goes to trial, only a shorter process. Any confession still has to match evidence. Peruvian govt. has told Aruba they will facilitate them if they want to question Joran, but this is a Peruvian murder case.

After the commercial, someone who was in a Peruvian prison.

eta ~ it's Michael Griffith talking about the prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy