Random Thoughts and Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, this is such a devastating thought, but we really don't know this yet. We have to be patient, and not put ourselves through h#[[ imagining the very very worst, before the totality of evidence comes out. Last night I even dreamed about this case (no really), was in a car w the whole family... oy, can you imagine... I didn't even know where or with whom to begin, just sat there in the back seat frozen, looked from one to another in shock and dismay... first time in my life I ever remember being dumbfounded, oh dear... JMO

Yes, we just have to wait for the evidence to come out....I know what you mean about dreaming about the case...I do it often I don't want to say every night cause I don't but, I just want peace for Little Caylee and I think about her each and every day so I am sure that is why our dreams are filled with her sometimes.

I think it was the agreement between the A family members that I was reacting to... no matter what the degree of deception, there is strength in numbers or power in agreement, and I felt that collusion, like a group evil, seriously... LEMME OUTA THIS CAR...!!!

:eek:

LOL...thats what I said w/o Caylee.

(respectfully snipped) "Casey was pretty much making Caylee live out of the trunk of the car since the fight with her mom Cindy on the 15th. After the fight, casey didn't have a sitter for her nightly escapades and the chloroform helped make Caylee sleep through the night."

Then when were these nights Caylee was "living out of the trunk" and needing "a sitter" or "chloroform to help sleep thru the night?"

There was only one night--the night of June 15--right? JMO

:waitasec:

New to sluething but have been lurking here since the beginning of this case. Learning so much from you all. I have been going through the Dept of State site searching for info on the A's and others. Found a L.A. listed in Deerfield Beach, Florida (just south of Boca Raton) who filed for a fictious name "Universal Ventures", in June 2007. No way to verify if this is the correct person but I found it oddly coincidental that Sawgrass Highway in south Florida runs next to this address. According to cell records, Casey had calls to/from a Boca Raton area code on Friday 6/13. Anyone else know something about this? :confused:

New to sluething but have been lurking here since the beginning of this case. Learning so much from you all. I have been going through the Dept of State site searching for info on the A's and others. Found a L.A. listed in Deerfield Beach, Florida (just south of Boca Raton) who filed for a fictious name "Universal Ventures", in June 2007. No way to verify if this is the correct person but I found it oddly coincidental that Sawgrass Highway in south Florida runs next to this address. According to cell records, Casey had calls to/from a Boca Raton area code on Friday 6/13. Anyone else know something about this? :confused:

No, I don't know anything about it.....just wanted to welcome you !:)

Yayyyyyy!!! Someone else see's how viable Lee's place is!!! Same ping towers...

When you look at the maps that have that third tower just West of the A home pinged, you can see the time between pings and how just the North 2 or just the South 2 ping during periods. Not random bouncing between the 3. I am "absolutely" sure she was at his house WAY more than we suspect...He and his girlfriend both worked, KC knew the schedule, probably had a key, access to garage, yard, shovel, WOODS BEHIND HIS HOUSE AND AT THE END OF HIS STREET, etc...I think she went to Lee's that night...with or without Caylee.

I wonder if le checked her key ring ? I would be very curious to know just what she did have keys to. I mean how would you even check ? Start showing up at all the friends and family homes, looking for the magic door ?

He bothers me about this. From his initial interview (the laughing) to the more specific information - why would he go to TonE's house, after the police had been called, to collect KC's things. Seemed the officer was curious about this as well in the interview. He then stated the officer left the room and CA was going throught KC's bag of stuff and took the money - that really piqued the officer's attention. The whole story about the computer being on TonE's kitchen counter but everything deleted - doesn't make sense unless he deleted everything right when he got there. The jailhouse "visits" and high-five. Something is not right here. IF there is an accomplice, I believe it is Lee, which would explain why the A's are so desperate - don't want to lose both KC and LA (since they already have lost CL). JMHO

Bolded by me: This has bothered me because IIC TL said in his interview that they were all sitting on the couch - KC on laptop, TL & roomie playing video game - when AH came to the door w/CA behind her to get/confront KC. How did the laptop get from the couch area to the kitchen???

He bothers me about this. From his initial interview (the laughing) to the more specific information - why would he go to TonE's house, after the police had been called, to collect KC's things. Seemed the officer was curious about this as well in the interview. He then stated the officer left the room and CA was going throught KC's bag of stuff and took the money - that really piqued the officer's attention. The whole story about the computer being on TonE's kitchen counter but everything deleted - doesn't make sense unless he deleted everything right when he got there. The jailhouse "visits" and high-five. Something is not right here. IF there is an accomplice, I believe it is Lee, which would explain why the A's are so desperate - don't want to lose both KC and LA (since they already have lost CL). JMHO

I reviewed this interview again yesterday and stuff doesn't jive.
1. Lee going after the computer rather than police.
2. Taking 2 hours to pick up clothes and things that were described as being very organized already.
3. The audio interview that sounded very "scripted" and almost prewritten.
4. The laughing at an inappropriate time (mmm???)

My question? Did Lee use a good portion of that time to go through the computer files, copy files...and then crash the pc before bringing it back to the A's home?

2. Taking 2 hours to pick up clothes and things that were described as being very organized already.

My question? Did Lee use a good portion of that time to go through the computer files, copy files...and then crash the pc before bringing it back to the A's home?

wont le be able to determine the exact time that all the files were deleted, if so they know where kc was, so couldnt they connect that to la ?

wont le be able to determine the exact time that all the files were deleted, if so they know where kc was, so couldnt they connect that to la ?

yes, this shouldnt be a problem for the computer forensics team to do.

In the words of my favorite family...ABSOLUTELY this can be done. There are ways to not only delete but overwrite files. If the files were only deleted and not overwritten, the detail information will remain. LA did have enough time in that 2 hours to overwrite vs. delete, not sure how computer savvy our little LA might be????

EXACTLY! And as others have stated, forensics should be able to determine when it "crashed". Also, Lee refusing to take lie detector and convincing CA & GA not to (from what I have read) and then "disappearing" from the scene altoghether as the search for CL heated up - whether he just helped her cover up after the fact or not, I believe he is the missing link. Also, perhaps KC DID write him that letter they discussed in code in the jail "visit" and told him where the body was so he could move it to a better place???? pure speculation, of course...

I think both GA and CA KNOW they're daughter is guilty of something, but are not sure whether she sold Caylee, let someone adopt her, or killed her. I think they're trying to lean towards the 1st 2 options because they can't wrap their brain around the fact KC killed her own daughter.

I think during their blow-out on 6/15 or at some point when Mom wouldn't babysit Caylee, KC accused Mom of reneging on their deal. Therefore, she was going to get rid of the child. I base this on evidence I've read:

KC in chat to Tony R: "My Mom and I have a deal." Maybe CA made deal with KC to babysit and help her as much as she could if she would agree to keep the baby and not give her up for adoption. KC saw her as not keeping up her end of the deal when she couldn't go out with her friends when she wanted to. It wasn't working out as CA led her to believe it would, so she was going to get rid of the child.

CA to KC on 7/16: "What have you done?" She knows KC did something with the child as she threatened to, but doesn't know what.

GA to himself at tow yard: "Please, don't let this be my Caylee." before even know she was missing. He knew KC threatened to get rid of the child and feared at that point it was indeed Caylee that had been in that trunk. Doesn't want to believe, though, that his daughter would carry through on such a threat.

I think KC thought she could kill the child and get away with it because her parents would have thought she gave her up for adoption and she'd not have to tell them to who. Don't think she ever expected her mother to call the police on her.

Before Caylee went missing, KC told all her friends she was moving out and getting her own place. It was impossible for her to do so, but she could move in with TL without the child.

This doesn't answer where the child or her body is, but I think it may be why CA & GA are acting like they are. I thinking they're holding out hope that Caylee is alive and if they stand by KC, she'll eventually tell them where she is.

If KC planned the murder of her own child weeks before she did so, then she may have had a site all ready to dispose of the body when it was convenient for her to do so. I'd like to know why she got those 2 flat tires and whether or not she got new tires or got the flats fixed. If fixed, were the tires examined?

I think KC was quite frustrated when seeing Tony R because she wasn't getting near as much the free time to socialize without Caylee as CA may have led her to believe she would if she kept the child and didn't put her up for adoption.

She lost Tony R because of it and I think she feared she would also lose Tony L because of it.....and she just could not handle being alone.

Just thinking out loud here but no closer to even guessing what KC may have done with Caylee's body. Maybe her phone pings made around the same time she was searching the net about kidnappings and chloroform would reveal other places out of the ordinary for her? Does anyone know the dates of her internet searches and if the pings are available for around the same time?

Does anyone know if le checked kc's keys on her key ring ? Now that cocoamom brought up keys to other peeps houses I'm very curious.......

KC's latest comment to be released; "They haven't even found Caylee's cloths yet."
I'm wondering if KC burned Caylee's cloths and possibly her own that she was wearing when she disposed of Caylee's body. That might explain the gasoline. But really...it wouldn't even take gasoline to burn clothing. Just a thought.

Yayyyyyy!!! Someone else see's how viable Lee's place is!!! Same ping towers...

When you look at the maps that have that third tower just West of the A home pinged, you can see the time between pings and how just the North 2 or just the South 2 ping during periods. Not random bouncing between the 3. I am "absolutely" sure she was at his house WAY more than we suspect...He and his girlfriend both worked, KC knew the schedule, probably had a key, access to garage, yard, shovel, WOODS BEHIND HIS HOUSE AND AT THE END OF HIS STREET, etc...I think she went to Lee's that night...with or without Caylee.

I agree with you cocoamom. My children each have keys to each other's houses. And everyone says how "close" Lee and KC are.

Random thoughts...
Do the Anthony's still have the same PI's they had beck in July?
If so, why? They burn bridges quite often with everyone else, why would they keep this group of people around?

Why the blatant disrespect for LE, even before they started the doc dumps and stated outright they thought Caylee was dead?

Very random thought...after the hundreds (or so it seems) pics of Caylee that we've seen, why no pics of her asleep? I have pictures of all of my kids asleep, they are cute when they sleep. Did those type of pictures make someone hope that she would never wake up?

CASey being so much like my sister, there are several things I have expected to hear from her that I haven't. There is only one miscarriage claim that might or might not be true. There are no rape claims, that we have heard. Both of those are typical for women with desperate needs for attention, such as Casey has. Don't know why, but the lack of those claims bothers me.

That's all for now, I may be back later with more.

I know when I take my kids to the babysitter- I leave the car seat-Why was Caylee's seat still in the car with her Baby? My 2 yr. doesn't go anywhere without her favorite baby. Why was the first 911 call about the stolen car and money- Mising Caylee was only mentioned briefly?
All these sightings of Caylee here and there--IF she was kidnapped who would be dumb enough to bring the most famous toddler in America to Mcdonald's? All this talk proof she is alive--bla bla- why haven't they gone to get her yet? Why is Cindy getting all these leads? I have so many thoughts and questions- sine this is my first post I'll keep it short. Thanks

Random thought:
If my memory serves me, didn't ChrisS bring Caylee's lifevest over to the A's a few days after Casey was arrested. I thought this was when C.A. had all the friends over to piece together what they knew. It struck me as a little odd as to why ChrisS had it and felt the need to return it right then. "They haven't even found Caylees clothes". Could she have taken them off to put on a suit and swim at a friends? I need to go back and read that interview. I guess CA had an extra lifevest that Caylee used on the evening of June 15.??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998