trial thread: 5/8/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can anyone spew so much venom......Tammi=master manipulator, her craziness is making Elizabeth sound like an actual victim....listening to this is really exhausting!!

My internet cut out, can anyone tell me why the call ended so abruptly?

How can anyone spew so much venom......Tammi=master manipulator, her craziness is making Elizabeth sound like an actual victim....listening to this is really exhausting!!

BBM because I felt the same way. For the rest, I totally agree!

TS was saying the couple who have him might kill him the way she said she did if they got nervous about being caught and then everyone would think it was her and she would be raped and beaten in gen pop and then EJ hung up on her.

Det Ramirez said EJ's hands started shaking and she was very upset & ended the call based on what TPS was telling her.

1 hour of testimony? Jeezus - these folks spend more time out of the courtroom then inside. Grrrrr....

Off to get some chores done!

Judge K is concerned about EJ's allegations that Tammi set up Gabriel's handoff to a couple in SA. The State agrees that they are not arguing that and do not believe that to be the case. The judge's concern about prejudice to Tammi is something that normally would be brought forward by the defense. These attorneys are so bad that he is voicing the objection for them. Oy.

Im gonna play devils advocate here. I have only seen bits and pieces of this trial. Wish I had more info but is it possible at least at the beginning of this saga that Tammi thought Elizabeth was telling her the truth, that Logan was a and was not interested in taking care of his offspring therefore making the perfect opportunity for her to step in and take over. later she finds herslef in one hellva mess as Elizabeth cant seem to remember where she left the baby?

Did yall notice how evasive EJ was when she was grilled about who that couple was? IMO that poor kid is dead! She didnt even do half as good as Casey did describing the elusive adoptive parents in the phantom park. What a sad story.

I dunno if im too upset with Tammi she may be weird but I think if she had taken that baby he would be alive today, something I cant say about EJ.

Just saying

Judge K is concerned about EJ's allegations that Tammi set up Gabriel's handoff to a couple in SA. The State agrees that they are not arguing that and do not believe that to be the case. The judge's concern about prejudice to Tammi is something that normally would be brought forward by the defense. These attorneys are so bad that he is voicing the objection for them. Oy.

I noticed that too and thought oh well theres your appeal Tammi LOL

Im gonna play devils advocate here. I have only seen bits and pieces of this trial. Wish I had more info but is it possible at least at the beginning of this saga that Tammi thought Elizabeth was telling her the truth, that Logan was a and was not interested in taking care of his offspring therefore making the perfect opportunity for her to step in and take over. later she finds herslef in one hellva mess as Elizabeth cant seem to remember where she left the baby?

Did yall notice how evasive EJ was when she was grilled about who that couple was? IMO that poor kid is dead! She didnt even do half as good as Casey did describing the elusive adoptive parents in the phantom park. What a sad story.

I dunno if im too upset with Tammi she may be weird but I think if she had taken that baby he would be alive today, something I cant say about EJ.

Just saying

Tammi did not care one way or the other, she wanted to adopt a baby, no matter how, breaking the law or not.
She spoke to total strangers about adopting their baby, or to pregnant woman.
Yes, EJ was evasive, she's not going to implicate herself.

I think if Tammi never had involved herself, the manipulator, the liar, overbearing personality, EJ never would have left the state.

I think baby Gabriel is dead, and Tammi has a responsibility in this.
Did she do it? No.
Did she push EJ? Yes.

Tammi did not care one way or the other, she wanted to adopt a baby, no matter how, breaking the law or not.
She spoke to total strangers about adopting their baby, or to pregnant woman.
Yes, EJ was evasive, she's not going to implicate herself.

I think if Tammi never had involved herself, the manipulator, the liar, overbearing personality, EJ never would have left the state.

I think baby Gabriel is dead, and Tammi has a responsibility in this.
Did she do it? No.
Did she push EJ? Yes.

No doubt a baby vulture they called her but dont you think EJ has already implicated herself by not saying who took the kid? The fact she never divulged even a description means she's not as good a liar as Casey IMO. And the cops could get a record of the phone calls with these people if there were any such calls.

No doubt Tammi is a Kook but if I had to pick between the 2 Kooks I would pick her at least she wanted a kid and had some stability. This was assuming Logan didnt want him .

O I forgot about this! A long time ago when EJ hired that babysitter via Craigslist has she been called? AND I recall surveillance camera saw EJ and a young hispanic man and a couple in the lobby of the motel??? anyone remember that???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77