Anthony's still selling Caylee Missing Shirts

What Bothers You About Selling the T shirts the MOST

• The fact these t shirts are possibly being distributed AT ALL

Votes: 141 43.0%
  • That there is the potential for the Anthony's to make Money?

Votes: 139 42.4%
  • Doesn't Bother Me

Votes: 48 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Caylee has been found.

We can no longer comment about the HFCMA fund. Anyone that has been following Websluths since July knows why.

What has an appearance of innocence to the newcomers, is an absolute outrage to those who participated in following the money.
Commenting that you cannot comment is commenting.

What if they had them silk screened again and added Caylee's DOB and DOD with "In Memory Of" . If they wanted to do that and send ALL PROFITS to TES I would be okay with that.
Otherwise it reminds me of memorabilia people buy of serial killers.

That's my point, reflect her death, if they really need to sell shirts, not continue the charade of a missing child who is no longer missing, and in fact, known dead, and her remains have been recovered. Will the sales continue after her funeral/memorial????

OMG I think this board would erupt if they did that, but I have been wrong before :)

JBean, TIA. I read through this thread and sat on my fingers through most of it until I got here. Even if I were homeless and shirtless, I would not want to wear a t-shirt with the picture of a murdered 2 1/2 year old on the front of it. Thanks but no thanks.

I don't believe they should be selling Caylee missing shirts at all. This child is not missing. The only way t-shirts should be sold would be in memory of Caylee shirts and the proceeds should go to Missing and Exploited Children or Equsearch or some other good cause. No One should be profiting from the demise of this poor little girl, but I would be happy if people did kind and generous things in her memory.

The shirts cost less than $2 each - so they are making a profit of over $8 per shirt. That's a PROFIT by any definition of the wiord. Now, they claim to be giving the money to non-profit agencies that helped with the search. So why not have the checks made out to that NON-PROFIT organization, of which I believe on TES qualifies. Why make the check out to the ANTHONYS. We only have the Anthony's word (which is worth nothing) that the money is going to non-profit organizations.

The myspace site states:
Checks payable to: Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
The shirts I have seen not only have Caylee on them they also
list a bunch of other missing chidrens names on them.
I don't see what the problem is with them selling them as long
as they do what they say they are going to do with the money!

The myspace site states:
The problem is that Caylee was never really missing, and is definitely not missing now! If they took her photo and name off, and just kept it for the other missing children, I'd be okay with that too, but it's unconscionable, bordering on fraud to take money for a missing child who's not missing!

In time, I think it may be appropriate to use Caylee's memory to raise funds for a good cause. But, watching this family as they continue to exploit their granddaughter makes me sick. I'd love to see the list of priorities this family works off of.

The myspace site states:
LOL! Where were you 11 pages ago?

The problem is that Caylee was never really missing, and is definitely not missing now! If they took her photo and name off, and just kept it for the other missing children, I'd be okay with that too, but it's unconscionable, bordering on fraud to take money for a missing child who's not missing!

I like your post but wanted to add to it (hope you don't mind). The other missing children on those shirts are still missing (as far as I know). In my opinion, it is a disgrace to those other families. Like it or not, having real missing children associated w/ this family could take away some credibility. Someone could potentially see someone wearing the shirt, think that maybe they saw a child similiar to one on the shirt @ the mall earlier that day, but not do anything b/c they assume that the child is not really missing.

Are you kidding me?
LOL!
:crazy:

They are selling the inventory of shirts that were made when she was
missing... they are not making new ones and for all we know they are
selling the ones that have "fly home angel we miss you"

If they threw them away some would say "can you be live they
did that... see they don't love Caylee"
and if they donated them some would say "can you believe that they
just gave them to people that probably don't even know Caylee"

I mean really.... JUST WHAT can they do that would be right?
NOTHING!
It's sad.
My hope is that not one person on this board has to ever be
in their position!

I like your post but wanted to add to it (hope you don't mind). The other missing children on those shirts are still missing (as far as I know). In my opinion, it is a disgrace to those other families. Like it or not, having real missing children associated w/ this family could take away some credibility. Someone could potentially see someone wearing the shirt, think that maybe they saw a child similiar to one on the shirt @ the mall earlier that day, but not do anything b/c they assume that the child is not really missing.
Not a problem!:blowkiss: You make an excellent point. This case will hurt the credibility of future missing children's searches.

Are you kidding me?
LOL!

missing... they are not making new ones
and for all we know they are

NOTHING!
It's sad.
in their position!
I'm aware that it's old stock they're selling off, but no matter when the shirts were made, the Anthony's or Michelle Bart have no business selling these inaccurate shirts in my opinion. You don't know that they've changed them at all. I said previously that if they changed them to be a memorial shirt for Caylee- such as you suggested with the fly home angel slogan, that would be acceptable to most.

This thread is about t shirts. Posting any personal information of people is not cool. thanks :)

This thread is about t shirts. Posting any personal information of people is not cool. thanks :)

Notwithstanding, there are a bazillion threads on parents or parenting or individuals.

That horse done left the stall, no rider.

Are you kidding me?
LOL!

missing... they are not making new ones and for all we know they are

NOTHING!
It's sad.
in their position!

Very Sad that there are so many hostile people in this world.

Please forgive me if this has already been asked, but how do we know that the A's are even aware that these shirts are still being sold? We have not seen or heard from the A's since Caylee's remains were found. They might just be a little bit preoccupied with grief, anger, and the fact that their daughter is sitting in jail for Caylee's murder to even think about shirts. They may not have even personally visited the website to even see that the shirts are still for sale. Personally, I have a lot of negative feelings for the A's, but under the circumstances I can see how the continued sale of these shirts would go unnoticed.

Sure, sell them. I'm not surprised at all. Why not some Caylee dolls through Hasbro?

:mad:

Sorry JBean my mistake! :doh: :ashamed0005::ziplip::HBwhiteflag::lipssealed:
Forgive me I was a bad girl!:hug:
I was just trying to point out who the $ was in trustee to. I won't comment about this subject from here on. I have already posted how I feel. The t-shirts wouldn't be for sale to buy if they weren't put up for sale after finding Caylee in the 1st place. Which is in bad taste anyway you look at it.

I'm a now :iamashamed0005: :angel:

Sorry JBean my mistake! :doh: :ashamed0005::ziplip::HBwhiteflag::lipssealed:
Forgive me I was a bad girl!:hug:
I was just trying to point out who the $ was in trustee to. I won't comment about this subject from here on. I have already posted how I feel. The t-shirts wouldn't be for sale to buy if they weren't put up for sale after finding Caylee in the 1st place. Which is in bad taste anyway you look at it.

I'm a now :iamashamed0005: :angel:
you're so cute angel..thanks for all your hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong