2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geraldo is well known for offering his guest house or his yacht to women involved in high profile cases so they can hide out and "write their book." I just becha he is somehow involved in her immediate plans.

Totally agree and I bet that private jet belongs to GR.

What a bunch of crap!!! :furious: That @%&$# has the nerve to walk out the front door? :banghead:

I am sure she thinks she is a celebrity. :furious:

I really want to vomit right now.

10159272.jpg

41747557.jpg

Notice the cop walking beside them is wearing a bullet-proof vest. I bet Baez is wearing one under his jacket, as well. Casey is wearing a simple t-shirt.

She already learned from the verdict that she's bullet-proof.

I'd guess a car switch and a quick scissor to her ratty hair are now taking place. Truth is you can't disguise evil. It will still shine through.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Official Casey Anthony release time: 12:14 a.m. She was given $537.68 from inmate account. #caseyanthony
1 minute ago

This is making me sick to my stomach. She is being treated like a star. This is just sickening.

she cannot hide for long, not in this day and age! loving how she mouthed "thank you" to the officer walking out and protecting her... Um, if your reading nutcase, that's his job, he hates you like the rest of the world! your nothing special *****!

omg, so sorry fellow WS's, im upset, this brings it up all over again, im just sick, sick!

Royal movie star type status ...................betcha <modsnip> loves every moment
and laughing at all the dummies!!!

Lot of nerve to come walking out the front - probably not her choice but wouldn't say that's keeping a low profile.

Once off the property, she can now make her own choices again. We'll see how well she does. I'd recommend "drab" colors from now on.....Casey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288