Brad Conway Press Conference 1/23/09

OMG Reann, pinch-poke-you-owe-me-a-coke! How odd is it that we posted almost the same thing at the same time? I have seen your name before - it is a lot like mine, but I don't think we have ever posted this close together. Nice to meet you!:wave:

My son was killed in a car accident a couple years ago at 16. I felt tremendous amount of guilt, not that I had any control over the situation.. but, constantly going over things in my head that I could of done differently. A coke bottle rolled under his foot and he couldn't stop the car at at a stop sign. I ran that stop sign 15 times in one day. Morning, afternoon, night.. It was a cry for help. I wasn't trying to kill myself... I know it sounds like it..

Extreme grief makes you do strange things. There is no comparison with my son's death to what the Anthony's are going through. It is just un-imaginable. I had no one watching my every more, reporting it, no child being prosecuted.. none of the stuff they are going through and I felt helpless, hopeless, and exhausted. We need to remember that the Anthony's are going through some extreme pain, shoes that I never ever want to walk in.

Your post is so moving and I am so very sorry for your loss and what you have gone through. Thank you for sharing your experience and your insights as surely it was not easy. It helps give us another perspective on what/how George may be going through, something many of us cannot even begin to imagine.

I can't help but think back to when GA said early on he'd "die" if it would bring Caylee home..I believed him then & I believe now he wants to die so he can be with Caylee..It's been reported he wrote that but I'd still have this same POV even if I never heard about the letter.

IIRC, he also said something like, 'If we lost Caylee, we have lost a daughter too'

Where is Lee? I thought he moved in to help out. People assumed it was just for Cindy, but maybe not.

OMG Reann, pinch-poke-you-owe-me-a-coke! How odd is it that we posted almost the same thing at the same time? I have seen your name before - it is a lot like mine, but I don't think we have ever posted this close together. Nice to meet you!:wave:

LOL... sure is odd I agree.... good thing you have an icon by your name or I might think you were me sometimes!....

I also believe that the complete statement by Dr. G included the words: "meaning there was NO trauma to the bones" at least I read a link that had her words in quotes as including that statement right after saying the part about anti mortem trauma.

He said, "...he lost his granddaughter, his own daughter is accused of killing a..a...and dismembering the body of his granddaughter...uhm...this is just not a very good place or time for him right now."

ETA: This is Mark E.'s PERSONAL OPINION and speculation only. This is not been suggested or proven to be true.

I heard that too! WTH?

I wish Caylee had gotten the same response. Missing, and reported immediatley!

Wow, forensicbuff, what a statement and a great observation. Every once in a while a member here makes a statement that stops me in my tracks. You've done that today.

You know what, I agree. As much as I want the low down, I don't want it at anyone's expense. I say, media, take your trucks & reporters off the Anthony street & give them at least a weekend of peace. I sincerely hope they find peace. Shame on Casey, all this will have the least affect on her because she is not capable of normal feelings.

I think they'd have a far better chance of getting some peace if their lawyer wasn't conducting daily press conferences from their home, walking Greta around, saying they want the As left alone, and that he wants to have a press conference in the same sentence is ridiculous and hyprocritical. Frankly, I wish he would leave us alone...I am sick of hearing from him on Geraldo and everywhere else.

I actually like the guy. He seems very open and honest, as attorneys go. I have been around quite a few!

Dismembered? Well, now we know what the knife was for.

OMG that poor child. Why, WHY would she be dismembered after death? She was so tiny.

Ok,... just because some HLN dude said something WRONG... does not make it a fact. Everyone needs to hold there horses on this line of thinking.

The bones were scattered because THERE WERE NO MUSCLES LEFT TO HOLD THEM TOGETHER and to say Casey dismembered here is WRONG. LE FOUND NO EVIDENCE OF BLOOD.

Sometimes we have to remember THAT HLN is wanting RATINGS. They do not care about Caylee.. JMHO.

Oh, and, isn't it interesting that Conway will be running for a Judge seat – didn’t he say how disgusting it is for anyone to profit from Caylee’s murder????

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

I wish Caylee had gotten the same response. Missing, and reported immediatley!

interesting isn't it? when the family knows they have the opportunity to save a life, they dial 911. which in my opinion is very telling. they knew Caylee was gone.

For what it's worth, it was a selfish act. Not only was it selfish, but why did it take Cindy so long to get hold of someone else. Medication is taken in a prescribed dosage. Those doses are taken at specific times. She had to have known the meds were gone. So she waits and waits and waits and finally oh, hey. George is gone and dang, so are these meds that if he takes them all at once could be really bad for him.

I do not like manipulation. I do not like it from any person. I do not like watching Casey manipulate. I do not like watching Cindy manipulate. I do not like watching Lee try to manipulate. I do not like seeing George manipulate. Manipulation, emotional hostage-taking.........shame on them.

Get help George. This is your chance. You have about 60 hours before you're released to make some damn heavy decisions in your life.

Oh, and, isn't it interesting that Conway will be running for a Judge seat – didn’t he say how disgusting it is for anyone to profit from Caylee’s murder????

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

When he first came to our attention someone found a web site that was calling for him to run for judge. I haven't seen anything about this since. Do you by chance have a link to the fact that he is, indeed, running?

I'm so sick of secondary players. If this was a TV show I'd have turned it off and said none of it was even believable. This whole thing can't get much crazier.

Where is Lee? I thought he moved in to help out. People assumed it was just for Cindy, but maybe not.

I thought he moved back home because he couldn't afford it on his own anymore .. :confused:

Ok,... just because some HLN dude said something WRONG... does not make it a fact. Everyone needs to hold there horses on this line of thinking.

The bones were scattered because THERE WERE NO MUSCLES LEFT TO HOLD THEM TOGETHER and to say Casey dismembered here is WRONG. LE FOUND NO EVIDENCE OF BLOOD.

Sometimes we have to remember THAT HLN is wanting RATINGS. They do not care about Caylee.. JMHO.

Exactly. I heard this guy make this crazy statement the other night on a TH show. I'm sure he doesn't even know half of the information we have here...he was told the bones were found scattered in the woods, and he drew his own conclusion. NEED TO STOP THIS RUMOR HERE. If it comes out later as fact, then discuss it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back