What Should Greta VS OTR Ask Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorakai

Former Member
Reaction score
I love Greta don't get me wrong, she's doing a great job at getting a lot of info out there,... I watch her every night, but I sometimes get a little frustrated during the interviews about some questions she is not asking that could really help find Caylee.

So far I feel between she and Nancy Grace, Greta by far is doing a much better job since she is trusted by the family and has one on one time in with people who are involved or investigating. Sorry Nancy, no offense ;)

I'm thinking of sending Greta an email with some of my questions, of which I'm going to ask her if she will ask them OTR... Maybe we should compile a list here and only one of us should email them in?

What do you guys think?

I'm not sure if some ?'s just can't be asked by Greta for whatever reason, or if they are known but just can't be revealed, you know legalities and such, but it's worth a try. Of course, if any of these questions can be answered already by one of our fellow websleuthers, or if you discover a flaw in the question, please do so... also try to include a source if you can find one. Thanks!

Ok,.. so what would you ask Greta VS to ask in future interviews that she hasn't yet? and to who? to help find out what happened to Caylee Anthony. If you were interviewer what would you ask?

Cindy why is there no call to the babysitter kidnapper on June 16th, to ask where Caylee is?

Cindy why didn't you or anyone else answer Casey's calls on the 16th?

Cindy why is there no call to the babysitter kidnapper on June 16th, to ask where Caylee is?

That's a good one,.. I honestly, and I'm ashamed to say,.. I never thought of that. My head spins sometimes, I'm on websleuth overload!

Cindy, what is the babysitter kidnapper's phone number?
Cindy, why are there no pictures of the babysitter kidnapper?

I do not understand why there are no pictures of the babysitter kidnapper after sitting with Caylee for 1.5 yrs

Can Cindy explain why Casey did not call Caylee in 31 days to talk with her own daughter? What mother wouldn't want to speak with their child on an everyday basis, especially why wouldn't Caylee be crying out to hear her mother's voice?

This is a great idea. It's time for some simple, straight-forward questions. All the rest of this madness has to stop.
Cindy, when did Lee become informed that his sister and niece had been "missing" for a month?
Cindy, when did you find out that Casey had stolen money and where did she steal it from? Did she steal it from you or from your parents? And by the way, where does your mother live?

Cindy....What is the amount that Casey charged on your credit cards and what do the cc statements show....what did she spend the money on ?

Cindy, you mentioned that Jesse had taken Casey to the hospital for a seizure. Is Casey prone to seizures, what causes them?

Is she on medication for a chronic condition?

Did you ever take Casey for psych. evaluation as she has had a history of lieing? did this start when she was a child or a teenager? (Obviously her behavior has escalated.)

Cindy, why didn't you tell the media that Casey didn't sleep at your house on June 15th (Father's Day)?

Cindy, did you check on Caylee the morning of June 16th, since you knew Casey wasn't home?

Cindy or George, did you fix Caylee breakfast or lunch the morning of June 16th.

Cindy or George, what time did Casey arrive home the morning of June 16th?

Cindy, what time did you hear Caylee and/or Casey in the bedroom on the morning of June 16th.

Cindy, what is your work schedule? I need to know because of the phone calls Casey made to you June 16, and June 18th.

George, when you picked up the car from the tow yard did you have to put gas in the car or do any repairs in order to drive it home? Did the car have a bad smell?

George, I understand that you believe Casey, but do you understand why she did not call you or her mother when Caylee was kidnapped?

George or Cindy, why did you not know Casey was not working?

George or Cindy. why don't you know who was really Caylee's father.

I love Greta don't get me wrong, she's doing a great job at getting a lot of info out there,... I watch her every night, but I sometimes get a little frustrated during the interviews about some questions she is not asking that could really help find Caylee.

So far I feel between she and Nancy Grace, Greta by far is doing a much better job since she is trusted by the family and has one on one time in with people who are involved or investigating. Sorry Nancy, no offense ;)

I'm thinking of sending Greta an email with some of my questions, of which I'm going to ask her if she will ask them OTR... Maybe we should compile a list here and only one of us should email them in?

What do you guys think?

I'm not sure if some ?'s just can't be asked by Greta for whatever reason, or if they are known but just can't be revealed, you know legalities and such, but it's worth a try. Of course, if any of these questions can be answered already by one of our fellow websleuthers, or if you discover a flaw in the question, please do so... also try to include a source if you can find one. Thanks!

Ok,.. so what would you ask Greta VS to ask in future interviews that she hasn't yet? and to who? to help find out what happened to Caylee Anthony. If you were interviewer what would you ask?

This is a log of all of our questions compiled

1. George where are the phone records for June 17th, 2008? I believe there are no calls on june 17th????

2. Cindy why didn't you or anyone else answer Casey's calls on the 16th? THIS IS A GOOD ONE

3. Cindy why is there no call to the babysitter on June 16th, to ask where Caylee is? I would add or any other day for that matter b/c we don't have a number for babysitter...it was supposed to be on the missing blackjack

4. Cindy you said you know where Caylee is or was, so where is she?

no she said they know who has her....not that they know where she is

5. Cindy George Lee what is the babysitter kidnapper's phone number?
the number was on the black jack. Casey also said (jail tapes) that when she tried to call the number after Caylee went missing it was disconnected.

6. Cindy why are there no pictures of the babysitter kidnapper?
Cindy will say the babysitter never came to her house

7. Cindy can you explain why Casey did not call Caylee herself for 31 days to talk with her own daughter? explained above. number was on the black jack and the number was disconnected after the first time she called.

8. Cindy as a Grandmother of Caylee, why did you never make it a point to meet the person who was watching your granddaughter?
she had said she had no reason to mistrust Casey's judgement

9. Cindy when did Lee become informed that his sister and niece had been "missing" for a month?
George called him to come to the house the night of July 15th to deal with Cindy[. he was in the house when Casey confessed seh did not know where Caylee was for 31 days/COLOR]

10. Cindy when did you find out that Casey had stolen money and where did she steal it from? interesting question

11. Cindy what is the amount that Casey charged on your credit cards? $4500
12. Cindy what do your credit card statements show? Where was the money spent? What was the money spent on? good questions also

13. Cindy George did you throw your daughter out of the house? and if so why?

they have said no. That it was mutual that she needed to start out on their one...she is called a mini vacation to jacksonville or so

Cindy...What was the argument about between you & Casey that the neighbor overheard on Fathers Day?

Question:
1. George/Cindy: Did Caylee every talk about Zanny to you.

To Cindy:

The pictures of Casey partying at Fusion were apparently taken AFTER Casey alleges Caylee was kidnapped by her babysitter and frankly, do not give the appearance of a distraught mother desperately searching for her missing child. In fact, many might argue the complete opposite and question how you and your husband can reconcile these pictures with the explanation Casey gave for why she didn't call the police or even notify her own parents that Caylee was missing - namely that she was searching for Caylee on "her own"?

Cindy and George..

Why didn't you answer any of that flurry of calls from Casey?

Do you now feel guilty for not answering because she may have really needed your help
in an emergency?

Has anyone come forward that actually did babysit Caylee (not counting Holly who only babysat 1x or 2x)?

Has anyone come forward that actually worked with Casey in the past year?

Has anyone come forward that has a child that played with Caylee?

There seems to be some question on who Caylee's father is and why he isn't listed on the child's birth certificate. Who is the birth father and when was the last time he had any contact with Caylee? What about the paternal grandparents? Caylee is their grandchild too. Have they (or any members of the birth father's family) contacted you or asked to visit with Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4