Is MJD Tawni Lee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, thanks Christine!

I'm sooo soo happy Tawni is getting her name back!.. But..but I don't waaaannnna leaaave you guuuyyysssss.

Waiting.. waiting...

Aw, take a look around Vash, there are many more (too many!!) on this board that need you to help them get their names back!

blurr here too. Not sure if it was Dee or ? who contacted Shaine.

I just want to sing for Tawni...
Now I can't get this song out of my head for Tawni.

I want so much for us to have an opportunity to carry on her dreams, aspirations in some way. Unsure how, but I would like to discuss that when things settle down, if it is ok with the family to do something in her honor.

Jim Groce I got a name.

Like the pine trees linin the windin road
Ive got a name, Ive got a name
Like the singin bird and the croakin toad
And I carry it with me like my daddy did
But Im livin the dream that he kept hid
Movin me down the highway
Rollin me down the highway
Movin ahead so life wont pass me by

Like the north wind whistlin down the sky
Ive got a song, Ive got a song
Like the whippoorwill and the babys cry
And I carry it with me and I sing it loud
If it gets me nowhere, Ill go there proud

And Im gonna go there free
Like the fool I am and Ill always be
Ive got a dream, Ive got a dream
They can change their minds but they cant change me
Oh, I know I could share it if you want me to
If youre going my way, Ill go with you

Aw, take a look around Vash, there are many more (too many!!) on this board that need you to help them get their names back!

I know!! And I'll be there!! :woohoo:

This is just my first, and it's special. Because I know not everyone is involved with every single case and it's been a pleasure working with every single one of you sleuther's as a team!

Cubby, why do you wanna make us cry? That was beautiful.

Just wanted to send out hugs to everyone!!!!!!! I cant believe she has a name finally!!! its about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sunshine:

blurr here too. Not sure if it was Dee or ? who contacted Shaine.

I just want to sing for Tawni...
Now I can't get this song out of my head for Tawni.

I want so much for us to have an opportunity to carry on her dreams, aspirations in some way. Unsure how, but I would like to discuss that when things settle down, if it is ok with the family to do something in her honor.

Jim Groce I got a name.

Like the pine trees linin the windin road
Like the singin bird and the croakin toad
And I carry it with me like my daddy did
But Im livin the dream that he kept hid

Like the north wind whistlin down the sky
Like the whippoorwill and the babys cry
And I carry it with me and I sing it loud
If it gets me nowhere, Ill go there proud

And Im gonna go there free
Like the fool I am and Ill always be
They can change their minds but they cant change me
Oh, I know I could share it if you want me to
If youre going my way, Ill go with you

Cubby, that was beautiful. :rose:

Christine, do we know if her brother will post here? I think it would be nice to talk to him, if he is able.

Cubby, why do you wanna make us cry? That was beautiful.

thank you. I can't find the smilie, but sending everyone a group hug and a giant thank you and support to believe. It would be hard for me to not break down while doing all this. I hope you are good believe.

I know!! And I'll be there!! :woohoo:

This is just my first, and it's special. Because I know not everyone is involved with every single case and it's been a pleasure working with every single one of you sleuther's as a team!

I invite you one and ALL to come one over and help with Jock & Jane Doe I believe their case is as solvable as this one and the more eyes/heads the better!!!!

heres a link

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58458

I invite you one and ALL to come one over and help with Jock & Jane Doe I believe their case is as solvable as this one and the more eyes/heads the better!!!!

heres a link

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58458

thanks phen'. Will check it out. We've been such a fantastic group/team here.. I can't imagine all of us not trying to work together in the future on other cases. :blowkiss:

I like the smaller, older cases. The newer, bigger ones intimidate me. They move too fast for one thing. I'm not on the computer for any length of time usually, (except today I have a "storm day" off of work) so I can't devote a whole lot of time. Like the Caylee Anthony case. too many people, too many threads. I can't keep up, LOL! That's why I liked this one. There weren't a whole lot of people working on it and everyone was (IS) so nice. So glad Tawni has a name. Happy not to have to write MJD anymore!

I agree I we all get along wonderfully here on this thread....no cat fighting LOL

Yes, some of the smaller ones are easier to manage. We have a few like that.. I can't keep up with the Caylee case either.. way too much non relevant discussion there.

I'm just so happy Tawni has her name. Just need the official confirmation.
I said earlier this year I would gladly give up another century of Chicago Cubs world series wins to get some of these cold cases solved. I'm making it even more official. Tawni having her name is a thousand times better.. so Cubbies. it's ok for you to go another hundred, but I prefer to not trade a full 100 years for only a single case, ok? (ok, yes I am strange)

Nothin' wrong with strange, Cubby. I prefer to call it "unique"! And hey, if it gives some UID names, all the better!

Waiting.... waiting.... waiting.....

Me too. I wonder when we will hear official word.
I can't help but wonder where this will go with LE and those involved in the accident as well.

and of course where are TeresaL and Fairy. I pm'd them both.

I guess some people have to work, unlike us slackers here! LOL.

I do hope this changes things as far as new charges for Lindsey and Alonzo, I do, I do, I do.....

I do not want to keep you waiting. Believe spoke to mom via tele, mom id'd her by way of photo and jewelry.

Mom is devasted...please pray for her.

She was killed 5 days after she left home.

Suzi has the dentals and is wtg paperwork to positive ID.

Tawni Lee...rest in peace now you beautiful angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288