AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am out of here too. Its 3am and I have to get up in a few hours. Goodnight everyone.

God in heaven Please keep baby Gabriel safe tonight, let him be filled with your comfort, love and mercy, and if he is still here with us on earth please bring him back to his daddy. In Jesus name, Amen!

I looked a few days ago for Nashville records and it came up clean there. I knew she used to live in Chalmette, LA (where her family still is) so decided to check if their court records were online, as most are.

Maybe it's already been in the media but I don't remember hearing about it. I'm sure LE probably already knew.

I bet one of the kids told them if they were interviewed or her ex.

I looked a few days ago for Nashville records and it came up clean there. I knew she used to live in Chalmette, LA (where her family still is) so decided to check if their court records were online, as most are.

Maybe it's already been in the media but I don't remember hearing about it. I'm sure LE probably already knew.

I am sure LE knew, too. They were probably just giving her enough rope but it may be one of the reasons they don't believe her.
I don't know about the charges but they could be very minor, she may even say she forgot about them. Could they have even been plead down from something else? I know that I have never been convicted (or arrested for that matter) and would have no problem if someone looked at my record. Why would she be so misleading? It would have been better for her to not say anything then to say she has no criminal record.

I think LE knows a lot more than they are saying. If they are feeling like she knows where he is....They are probably monitoring her every move, email, call to try and find this baby.
Or they are leaning more toward the idea that he is not alive and because of that they are not too interested in her issues.

TPS has really misrepresented herself hasn't she? She's really going to be wishing for some of that privacy she was asking for earlier after she gets wind that her record in LA has been uncovered.

You know, I still find it interesting that LA is one of the states they have on their list for searching for Gabriel. Does Tammi have other family there that aren't her kids?

Wouldn't this have come out sooner if it is her? I mean, doesn't LE and the media search for criminal records soon as a POI is identified? If not in this case then I have to say.. wow, TPS has more gall than I ever thought she would. Holy.. moley...

Right - I've never been arrested, but I've had to have a background check each time I renew my notary license. A distinct question is:

Do you go by any other names? I then go on to give them my birth name, my first married name, and now my current name with 2nd hubby.

I wonder if TS had to fill out any forms or answer this question as part of her conversations with LE. I'm sure she did.

Mel

I copied my post and bolded and made red the ones I am curious to know more about.

I wonder if the forgery charge had anything to do with custody -- seems right around the time of her second divorce

Wow, that record is a biggie. Don't know how our sleuthers missed that one. I hope someone sends it to NG.

There are so many different versions of both the Smith's names -- I have searched records in various places associated with them, but with so many places and so many names --each state/each city has different ways to search for public records -- it's a full time job
Good job Eleven!

I don't see why someone could not forward to LE saying -- I trust you have this but just in case ---

There are so many different versions of both the Smith's names -- I have searched records in various places associated with them, but with so many places and so many names --each state/each city has different ways to search for public records -- it's a full time job
Good job Eleven!

I don't see why someone could not forward to LE saying -- I trust you have this but just in case ---

I definitely agree with you and think it would be a good idea to forward this info to LE.

She says she is happy they searched her computer because they will see the following. I think this is her way of covering for researching fake social security numbers, and letting her live in their house. Talking to people about underground stuff.

SMITH: Well, OK, in -- from the beginning, in talking to the police, they asked us, you know, did we ever try to help her. And I said, Well, the only way we ever tried to help her was, you know, before we knew she could change her -- whether or not she could change jurisdictions. She was telling us that she was going to run. She was go into hiding, change her Social Security number.

And so we panicked at that point, and we did not want that baby to vanish into thin air for the rest of his life. And so we were grabbing at straws, like the police are right now, trying to figure out how to keep that baby still surfaced, you know? And so we had thought of scenarios, and we talked to a couple of friends and people about the scenarios of -- you know, we have a house in Tennessee, and you know, things like that, that maybe she can go stay there. We can let her stay there. We could help her and all this, and while she`s changing jurisdictions.

Well, by the next day, after doing research throughout the next day, we realized, Oh, she cannot change jurisdictions. It`s illegal. So immediately, we started, you know, telling her, You need to come back, you can`t change jurisdictions.

And that`s when I called Janet Morris (ph) from Tennessee and said, Hey, she`s not coming back. I don`t know what to do. Can you please tell her what her legal rights are and get her back here? And that`s exactly what Janet did. And so the cool thing about that is our computer will corroborate that entire story.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/15/ng.01.html

Thanks for posting this transcript, mamaeb. I think this interview is very important. I asked a while back if Janet Morris is an attorney because I don't think that she is. So why is Tammi asking Janet, an adoption agent, to give EJ legal advice instead of having a lawyer do it?

Thanks for posting this transcript, mamaeb. I think this interview is very important. I asked a while back if Janet Morris is an attorney because I don't think that she is. So why is Tammi asking Janet, an adoption agent, to give EJ legal advice instead of having a lawyer do it?

What I do not see is EJ thinking of changing her ss number on her own. Why do that with the baby? Unless after they gave Gabe to someone else and TP said now you need to become someone else. TP asked Janey for advice because she did not want the law involved contrary to her acting like she was cooperating. I so hope this woman ends up in the slammer also. She makes me so angry evertime she speaks....:banghead:

I just searched http://www.martindale.com and found no record of any attorney in Tennessee with the last name of Morris using Janet as either a first or middle name.

holy carp, I go to bed and you guys uncover a gem

is that really her record???

wow, bet she'll blame it all on her ex though

Did anyone else read this on FB? Tp said she is writing a book and it will tell all about her ex and their relationship. Now tell me this. When did she decide to write a book? Cashing in on a missing baby. Wow.

Oh boy...TPS has QUITE the criminal history!

So far....Forgery, battery, disturbing the peace, there's more I am still looking at.

Did we already know this and I am just behind??

I didn't know this. Is it allow for you to post a link to that info?

Wouldn't this have come out sooner if it is her? I mean, doesn't LE and the media search for criminal records soon as a POI is identified? If not in this case then I have to say.. wow, TPS has more gall than I ever thought she would. Holy.. moley...

Maybe that is one reason she is still a person of interest. They know she has a record, and they have been keeping silent about everything, but the fact they are persons of interest.

My daughter just told me the babysitter is supposed to be on Good Morning America this morning. They did not give a time.

My daughter just told me the babysitter is supposed to be on Good Morning America this morning. They did not give a time.

I woke up at 8:11 central time and the two hosts were wrapping up the story. Sorry, I guess I'll go to GMA online and see if they have something there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23