AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think that Elizabeth's rages are being overlooked too much. Impulsiveness, quick temper, and horrible rages since childhood. She broke windows as a child and chased an adult with a plunger. It must have been very bad for an adult to be chased. The rage that she went into at Logan's apartment was horrific. The amount of rage one has to be to actually break windows and the tv is huge in addition to slashing all of Logan's clothes and a couch. Wanting to destroy Logan's things, and the baby was one of Logan's things he loved. I hope they are looking into her phone calls all during that last day she was at the motel. Arguing on the phone could have set her off into a huge rage and the baby was the only one there to take it out on or thing around that Logan wanted. Elizabeth said herself that she was upset and "out of her mind" when she texted Logan that she had killed his child.
This is such an excellent post, I was hoping everybody would have the chance to read it- or read it again.

Could someone please tell me the exact date that Elizabeth sent Logan the text message about killing Gabriel, and disposing of his body?

Thank you.

This is such an excellent post, I was hoping everybody would have the chance to read it- or read it again.

Could someone please tell me the exact date that Elizabeth sent Logan the text message about killing Gabriel, and disposing of his body?

Thank you.

Dec 27

Anyone know the dates that Gabriel was staying with the Smiths?

I thought we had determined that this baby that was adopted by this "Beth" from WI was a baby only 14 days old?! So, why are they back to investigating this couple?

If, for some reason, they were lying about the age of the baby, were not visited by LE but only questioned by phone and they did adopt a baby on Jan. 1st., that's pretty unusual to be adopting on New Year's Day when everyone is on holiday and with their families. It would also indicate that the people that picked up Gabriel were just that.....the pickup intermediaries and the transfer to the adopting couple didn't take place until Jan. 1st.

This info regarding the WI couple has been out there for a while. I'm at a loss as to whether or not they investigated them properly some days ago.

Remember when TS mentioned the "underground"? Could that be what is going on here? Not to adopt Gabriel out but to hide him? When it was figured out that changing "jurisdictions" was not going to work, plans changed. Gabriel would be hidden til his looks changed then he would resurface as someone else? I think EJ threw a monkey wrench in the plans with her vile text to Logan. She was probably supposed to change her identity and quietly disappear. Her hatred for Logan messed up the plan. For herself.

That's just it.......it was updated as of 9:07 am today so I really don't know yet.
that's weird...maybe it's just a lazy reporter :waitasec:
I tried looking to see if it was on other news sites but failed to see it.

I thought we had determined that this baby that was adopted by this "Beth" from WI was a baby only 14 days old?! So, why are they back to investigating this couple?

If, for some reason, they were lying about the age of the baby, were not visited by LE but only questioned by phone and they did adopt a baby on Jan. 1st., that's pretty unusual to be adopting on New Year's Day when everyone is on holiday and with their families. It would also indicate that the people that picked up Gabriel were just that.....the pickup intermediaries and the transfer to the adopting couple didn't take place until Jan. 1st.

This info regarding the WI couple has been out there for a while. I'm at a loss as to whether or not they investigated them properly some days ago.

I think it's important first of all to confirm that the couple exists and did in fact post on that blog. The blog itself is from AZ so another coincidence. The post was the one and only post from this person who had just signed up to make this post. Very odd. The blog owner says she called them but who did she call? How did she get the number? We have to assume that if it was a legitimate posting from this woman, the IP will indicate the hotel that she was staying in.

While it's entirely possible that a couple from WI was in SA adopting a baby at the same time as Gabriel went missing, what "agency" did they use? Could there be a connection there? Why did they have to travel all the way to SA for the adoption? Could there have been a name switch? All things that need to be checked out and I'm glad LE is persuing it.

That's just it.......it was updated as of 9:07 am today so I really don't know yet.

I really thiink the media in this case is just trying to post something, anything at least once a day so they can exploit Gabriel's story for their ratings.

I wish news was just that - news. The facts of a story. Carefully researched for accuracy. It's just all turned into entertainment, but we've got an endangered baby here.

I'm grateful to them for getting and keeping Gabriel's picture and story out there, for sure. I just wish we had one or two news sources we could rely on for information.

that's weird...maybe it's just a lazy reporter :waitasec:
I tried looking to see if it was on other news sites but failed to see it.

Also.....If you go to their home page, it lists it as one of the their Top Stories for today.

~Respectfully snipped~
They can't use the confession without something else right from the beginning.
A confession, especially a murder confession has to accompanied by evidence, or they can't even bring it up. That is my understanding anyway, so there has to be something for evidence for murder charges.

But they do have evidence..... there is no baby.

Where is baby Gabriel?

Salem

Wasn't it on the Today show or NG that Tammi was asked if she had ever had trouble with the law or anything? She said no...never :innocent:

Sure was! It THINK it was NG, but I could be wrong. TPS proudly proclaimed that she had NO criminal record at all.

Another lie.

OH---and this, too---on her zoominfo page, she actually claims to be a doctor!!! (This info courtesy of a poster on another site)

http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/PersonDetail.aspx?PersonID=1323821306

I need some boots

~Respectfully snipped~

But they do have evidence..... there is no baby.

Where is baby Gabriel?

Salem

They also have the text she sent to Logan stating that she had killed the baby. Sounds like a confession to me.

Unless they have something they haven't released, it would be a circumstantial evidence/no body case. There have been others. The biggest evidence they have right now is a very strong one - Elizabeth's statements to Logan.
So they charge her with murder, point to those statements, and her defense would have to come with some huge magic.

Hopefully no matter the charges, she'll confess what she did with Gabriel, no matter what that was, in return for a plea deal.

It's more important to me that he be found, and that we know what happened to him, than that she get the most severe punishment possible.
BBM, Didn't TPS say in one of her NG interviews that she told EJ the police have a voice recording of that call??? Do we know if that is true? If so, is that admissable evidence?

It would make sense if she first texted the info, that Logan would try to record the later phone call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie