Inconsistencies

maya.morgen

Inactive
Reaction score
just wanted to point one out,i bet there are a LOT of these....

Q. (By Mr. Kane) Here's a question

20 that was not asked, Mrs. Ramsey. Did you

21 dress JonBenet Christmas Day?

22 A. I can't remember.

23 Q. (By Mr. Levin) Mrs. Ramsey, do

24 you know whether or not she changed her

25 underwear Christmas Day?

1 A. I don't know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q. (By Mr. Levin) Did you help

13 JonBenet get dressed for the Whites'

14 Christmas Day '96?

15 A. Yes.

16 Q. Did you do this by yourself or

17 did John help you too?

18 A. No, John did not help me

:waitasec:

just wanted to point one out,i bet there are a LOT of these....

Q. (By Mr. Kane) Here's a question

20 that was not asked, Mrs. Ramsey. Did you

21 dress JonBenet Christmas Day?

22 A. I can't remember.

23 Q. (By Mr. Levin) Mrs. Ramsey, do

24 you know whether or not she changed her

25 underwear Christmas Day?

1 A. I don't know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q. (By Mr. Levin) Did you help

13 JonBenet get dressed for the Whites'

14 Christmas Day '96?

15 A. Yes.

16 Q. Did you do this by yourself or

17 did John help you too?

18 A. No, John did not help me

:waitasec:

Very good Maya. The woman is an out and out liar and whenever she is questioned by anyone representing the police, inevitably, her answers are I don't remember. Is someone really going to forget whether or not they dressed their child before they went out that evening, six hours before she was killed. I would think the mother would miss her child so much that helping her get dressed would be one of those memories that brings tears to her eyes. But Patsy does not remember.

Yeah, good catch! I wonder though..if the first part that you wrote in blue font...where it says...Christmas Day....maybe he means that MORNING. He really wasn't specific.

Either way...it appears they're trying to see if there is an explanation for evidence from JR found on JB.Whether this was before his fiber evidence came in or not, I don't know.
But do keep in mind,the R's book DOI came out right before ST's JonBenet did.In it,JR was already trying to account for his underwear fibers beside JB's bed,near the phone where they dialed 911,as well as his prints on the walk-in fridge and night vision goggles (and the broken window too,of course).Not knowing what Thomas's book was going to say,it appears he was trying to cover a few bases before the fact.
The only thing I recall that stood out to me in Thomas' book,as far as that type of evidence goes, was something about several spots being found on the carpet near JB's bed,but what exactly what the spots were was never revealed.
In PMPT,it is said that JB's body was 'tented' and covered with a super-glue type substance in an attempt to find prints on her.Only one was found,and who's it was wasn't ever revealed,as far as I know.

I had read both of those things before- that a print had been found by the coroner and he chose not to include it in his notes. Hmmm.
And that there was something found on the rug in JBR's bedroom, and a piece of the rug was removed. I had read it was urine. I also think I recall that urine was found on the carpet outside the wineceller door. Anyone else remember this?

I had read both of those things before- that a print had been found by the coroner and he chose not to include it in his notes. Hmmm.
And that there was something found on the rug in JBR's bedroom, and a piece of the rug was removed. I had read it was urine. I also think I recall that urine was found on the carpet outside the wineceller door. Anyone else remember this?

I read somewhere that Patsy "pretended" to vomit (from being so "upset") on the carpet the morning that JB was "missing". But, later...the vomit was tested and that it was old...and that Patsy was trying to make it look like it was hers, from that morning. I think that is a load of bull though, because the pineapple wouldn't have been in JB's stomach, if it had of been HER that vomited, and I can't think of anyone elses that Patsy would have tried to cover up.

i remember reading that a piece of rug was cut and removed but i don't remember hearing what was found on it...

I read somewhere that Patsy "pretended" to vomit (from being so "upset") on the carpet the morning that JB was "missing". But, later...the vomit was tested and that it was old...and that Patsy was trying to make it look like it was hers, from that morning. I think that is a load of bull though, because the pineapple wouldn't have been in JB's stomach, if it had of been HER that vomited, and I can't think of anyone elses that Patsy would have tried to cover up.

I don't recall hearing any of that. I remember JR saying in an interview sarcastically that Patsy was accused of not being upset so she must've forced herself to vomit that morning. I haven't heard any of the other stuff. Is there a book out there somewhere that I haven't read or something? Ames you are a wealth of information on this case but I'm kind of at a loss about where you get some of this stuff. Please share!!!(Especially if it's a book!)lol!

Yes I have also read that urine was found on the rug outside the winecellar door. Isn't that why they thought that's where she was strangled? That and pieces of the carpeting on her face or something.

Yeah, good catch! I wonder though..if the first part that you wrote in blue font...where it says...Christmas Day....maybe he means that MORNING. He really wasn't specific.

JB didn't get dressed to go to the Whites until later in the day, in the afternoon. I guess that's why he said "day".

i'm sorry but this is ABSURD:

from DOI

"Both of us race to Burke's room at the far end of the second floor and find him apparently still sleep. Best not to arouse him until we figure out what's happening here, I think. He's better off asleep for now. I step into the hall."

in THAT situation you don't wake him up IMMEDIATELY to ask him if he knows something???????????

this is unbelievable......i'll NEVER buy this.....:bang:

http://crimemagazine.com/solvingjbr-main.htm

In the course of the interview with Patsy Ramsey, prosecutors asserted that investigators had found:
  • Fibers on the sticky side of the duct tape John Ramsey removed from his daughter's mouth when he says he discovered her body in the basement wine cellar that are "identical" to fibers in the red sweater-jacket Patsy was photographed wearing at a Christmas dinner at a friends' house the previous day.
  • Fibers from the same type of jacket in the paint tray from which a brush was taken that was used to help fashion the ligature found around JonBenet's neck.
  • Fibers from the same type of jacket "tied into" the ligature.
  • Fibers from the same type of black wool shirt made in Israel that John Ramsey wore to the Christmas dinner "in" the panties JonBenet was wearing when she found and in her "crotch area."

THE PANTIES - John Ramsey told investigator Smit in his 1998 interview that while he had carried a sleeping JonBenet to bed after the family returned from their Christmas Day outing, he did not undress her. Patsy did. Patsy confirmed that. There is, therefore, no obvious way to explain why fibers from the type of shirt John was wearing when he says he put her to bed were found in her underpants and "crotch area."

maya.morgen,
Compelling list of evidence.

THE PANTIES - John Ramsey told investigator Smit in his 1998 interview that while he had carried a sleeping JonBenet to bed after the family returned from their Christmas Day outing, he did not undress her. Patsy did. Patsy confirmed that. There is, therefore, no obvious way to explain why fibers from the type of shirt John was wearing when he says he put her to bed were found in her underpants and "crotch area."
Well there is in that John's shirt came in contact with a naked JonBenet, go figure?

As far as I know,the spots on the carpet pieces that were taken from near JB's bed have never been revealed as to what they were.

I don't recall hearing any of that. I remember JR saying in an interview sarcastically that Patsy was accused of not being upset so she must've forced herself to vomit that morning. I haven't heard any of the other stuff. Is there a book out there somewhere that I haven't read or something? Ames you are a wealth of information on this case but I'm kind of at a loss about where you get some of this stuff. Please share!!!(Especially if it's a book!)lol!

LOL...I haven't mentioned the vomiting before, because I couldn't remember where I had read it. It may or may not be true....who knows. There are alot of untrue things about this case, out there floating around. I do not remember the source...I just remember reading it a few years ago. I do know that it wasn't in a book....so, probably something on the internet.

maya.morgen,
Compelling list of evidence.

Well there is in that John's shirt came in contact with a naked JonBenet, go figure?

maybe her body was wiped clean with it?
(i don't know what happened to that shirt,maybe i've missed that)

i'm sorry but this is ABSURD:

from DOI

in THAT situation you don't wake him up IMMEDIATELY to ask him if he knows something???????????

this is unbelievable......i'll NEVER buy this.....:bang:

You are right...it IS ABSURD! ANY parent would have immediately woke up a sibling, to find out if they saw or heard ANYTHING. The RN said that they were being monitored...so...what if they were hiding in BURKE'S ROOM!!!?!?!?! Get the boy up...and drag him down the stairs...and while you are doing it...ask him as many questions as you can think of. BUT NO....Burkey boy was TIRED...they had to let him get his rest. That was obviously more important to them than finding their MISSING DAUGHTER. :rolleyes:

JB didn't get dressed to go to the Whites until later in the day, in the afternoon. I guess that's why he said "day".

My point is...he never specified whether he was talking about JB getting ready after she woke up, or before the White's Party.

You are right...it IS ABSURD! ANY parent would have immediately woke up a sibling, to find out if they saw or heard ANYTHING. The RN said that they were being monitored...so...what if they were hiding in BURKE'S ROOM!!!?!?!?! Get the boy up...and drag him down the stairs...and while you are doing it...ask him as many questions as you can think of. BUT NO....Burkey boy was TIRED...they had to let him get his rest. That was obviously more important to them than finding their MISSING DAUGHTER. :rolleyes:

ita.
i was also thinking....they HAD to come up with a reason why she's dead....the "RN" said she will die if they call the cops....so what are they doing?EXACTLY THAT!maybe to mislead the LE that she died because they called them in?

LOL...I haven't mentioned the vomiting before, because I couldn't remember where I had read it. It may or may not be true....who knows. There are alot of untrue things about this case, out there floating around. I do not remember the source...I just remember reading it a few years ago. I do know that it wasn't in a book....so, probably something on the internet.

It's on Ruthie's site.She thought perhaps Patsy was trying to cover something up by getting sick there.
I don't know for sure,but I think the pineapple was too far down to have come back up if she'd thrown up.The word stomach is used,but I think it was actually found in her small intestine.But anyway,I would assume it's possible she could have still thrown up some stomach acid,if her stomach was empty.And we don't know for sure if she'd had anything to drink,either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back