Caylee Anthony 2 year old #67 General Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the reason George first filed for divorce was because of Casey...It was interesting the way Cindy said today.... I don't want to lose my husband...Casey is evil! She has ruined too many lives... IMO

Casey can continue to lie all she wants, but one day she will have to go on to meet her Maker. She can't lie to Him cause He knows ALL.

One more thing: should she go to trial for murder (and I cringe to write that) and she is found guilty. I'm hoping for Life without Possibility of Parole so she will be in the general population. The Death Sentence is too good for her (she would be isolated).

I think Casey will be the most hated person in America after all of this is done. I am sure her lawyer will scream sexual abuse by someone in her family - Casey will continue to lie and this family will be destroyed.

That poor baby girl I wish I knew her, I would have taken her and showed her what a real loving mommy is.

I think George has been carrying the bulk of this. He has probably been asking himself why didn't he see this in the beginning when he was first aware of what had happened with him at one time being in law enforcement. I am sure he is putting all the blame on himself. When our children do things we have a tendency to have blinders on and always blame ourselves. I pray this family will get peace soon. We do have a loving and merciful God. We ourselves never know who we would react to this since we aren't walking in the shoes of this family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleuthster
They have TV in jail. Make the press work for them. George should make a statement to her through the news.

Amen Sistah! I think that is a good idea.

Like I said before...AMAZING that a 22 yr old girl can do this & manipulate to this degree and provide NO answers and yet they can get info out of a terrorist.

I agree!!! I have dealt with habitual/pathological liars and they always have a breaking point, so to speak. Cannot wait for Casey's . . . :liar:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

(snip)
Lee Anthony arrived at the Orange County jail to pay a scheduled visit. Before checking in for his appointment, he spoke with the media.

"There are particular phone call records from that day that are extremely interesting," Lee said regarding new information disputing his sister's claims regarding a "Zenaida Gonzalez" last having her missing daughter Caylee.

Lee was then asked if he thought his sister was being truthful.

"To the best of her ability right now, I do," he said.

Soon thereafter, Lee learned that his scheduled appointment with Casey had been cancelled. A jail spokesman said Casey refused to leave her cell to talk to her brother.
The phone calls are "interesting", not necessarily exculpatory. He believes Casey is telling the truth to the best of "her ability". We know she lacks in the ability to tell the truth. These are perfectly worded answers -- kinda like what your definition of the word "is" is.

I know for a fact what I would have done. I would have begged the media to get the story out that my grandchild was missing, and that we fear for her life and I would have begged any of my daughters friends that might know something to please come forward.

I know how I react in situations where my child isn't even missing! My children spent a week with their grandparents, perfectly safe-perfectly happy. Me? Flipping out if I didn't hear from them everyday.

Amen Sistah! I think that is a good idea.

He should start by holding a big picture up to the camera of Caylee, and tell Casey that they gave her life and a childhood and talk about all the things she did that Caylee will never do and then end with it's not about you anymore, all these reporters standing here all the LE involved ,they are not here for you they are here to help us bring Caylee home so she can be treated with dignity.
Not buried in a hole or lake like a hampster or squirell, but like a precious loving life that she was so we and everyone involved can morn her and have some sort of closure.. Tell us where she is at.

Lee was then asked if he thought his sister was being truthful.

"To the best of her ability right now, I do," he said.

:yuck: :banghead: :puke::puke:

funny how OFTEN they say that..."to the best of her ability right now" WTH???

Just my opinion, but due to the phone records showing there was NO Zanny, Zanaida, or Nanny, isn't talking about her fruitless?
moo

Agreed! Also, per the phone records there was no Caylee conversation with Casey the day Cindy called 911 (as Casey indicated the last time she spoke with little Caylee)

I think Casey will be the most hated person in America after all of this is done. I am sure her lawyer will scream sexual abuse by someone in her family - Casey will continue to lie and this family will be destroyed.

That poor baby girl I wish I knew her, I would have taken her and showed her what a real loving mommy is.

Well, Casey's right up there with Scott Peterson on my list.

I would have loved to have had Caylee as my daughter. I can't have any children and she would be so loved in my home.

This is kind of interesting considering the recent events this morning. Behind the scenes in a sat truck:

August 8th, 2008 11:40 AM Eastern
Inside the Sat Truck - before ON THE RECORD at 10pm

by Greta Van Susteren
I know you have seen the satellite trucks parked at news events…do you wonder about what goes on inside? Here is your chance….go inside the sat truck right before last night’s ON THE RECORD at 10pm!

http://gretawire.wordpress.com

Like I said before...AMAZING that a 22 yr old girl can do this & manipulate to this degree and provide NO answers and yet they can get info out of a terrorist.

A terrorist is like a kindergarden bad boy next to a sociopath or BPD. Only people with a sociopath or a BPD person in their family can explain the devastation such a person brings to the whole family and the daily anxiety of dealing with them and being manipulated by them for years and years. A sibling of such a person could easily tell you how hard it was growing up next to such a sibling.

I feel bad for them,.. I don't care what people say,.. that video made me cry. He is hurt, angry and in pain. You can see it.

http://www.local6.com/news/17118671/detail.html (Grandfather's rant)

I am way behind on this thread, but just wanted to say I agree, Hailiejade. I just finally got a chance to see this video, and I am sitting here at work trying desparately not to cry. GP is in terrible pain. :(

The phone calls are "interesting", not necessarily exculpatory. He believes Casey is telling the truth to the best of "her ability". We know she lacks in the ability to tell the truth. These are perfectly worded answers -- kinda like what your definition of the word "is" is.

I can not understand how you can live with someone who lies soooo much that you don't know when to believe what they are saying.

I think the reason George first filed for divorce was because of Casey...It was interesting the way Cindy said today.... I don't want to lose my husband...Casey is evil! She has ruined too many lives... IMO

I wonder if Cindy might have done the same thing with George when Casey was doing things that he didn't like. Just like she did with the media today...you know, just try to calm things down and not face the fact that there is a problem when dealing with her. If this was the case, she should have backed off with the arguments between George and Casey...maybe Casey would have turned out differently.

I think we all know that the media can help you......or hurt you. They should have know to set some guidelines from the very beginning. Cindy invited them into her home.......on many occasions.

I just don't see it as an invasion of privacy after the way the family has handled this situation.

They have been warned now to stay off the property.......if they don't follow this, then I would consider it an invasion of there privacy.
well at first they probably didnt but this has been horrid they have been there for weeks now .. that is insane . they mabey didnt figure on that happening . i just wish casey would cough up the truth .and her family probably wishes that too . shes refusing visits from her bro i think if they were covering anything up . she wouldnt be doin that but then again with her you never know

He should start by holding a big picture up to the camera of Caylee, and tell Casey that they gave her life and a childhood and talk about all the things she did that Caylee will never do and then end with it's not about you anymore, all these reporters standing here all the LE involved ,they are not here for you they are here to help us bring Caylee home so she can be treated with dignity.
Not buried in a hole or lake like a hampster or squirell, but like a precious loving life that she was so we and everyone involved can morn her and have some sort of closure.. Tell us where she is at.
Yes sir - AMEN - can I get a hallelujah?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77