Nancy Grace 9-2-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim is going to pull out!! Oh no!!:furious::furious::furious::furious:

Now, I will probably get busted for talking about TM on the NG thread but here goes: I thought he was getting search information from the LE?? Why can't he work witih LE??

Oh No, Nancy is driving me crazy!!! What do you think Tim's point is? I think he is trying to make a point with the Anthony's to quit saying caylee was taken by a 'friend'...

I think that the way that Cindy is acting, being angry with him or whatever is pissing him off, IMO. He said there are other people that need his help. He probably means supporting families that are desperately searching for their family members and are actually appreciative.

Gosh, I hope I'm right/.

My take is Cindy handed him the hand off to a friend story. He probably tried to explain to her, she is only interest in a live search. Hopefully LE will talk him into staying.

Oh damn theres Cindy and that hammer again--no way would i be near her with a hammer.

And Baez contacted him? Whoa.

Yeah- I agree. Just trying to prepare for a defense. The only experts he has had to deal with in the past are probably people to refute drunk driving tests.

Its obvious that by his statements he's not very DNA savvy!

Wow - obviously he is not getting cooperation from the Anthonys

Tim is saying if Casey gave Caylee to somebody she trusted where is the phone # & name of this person?

Nancy is sooooo ugh. People like TM arent going to want to be apart of her show

He said he believes the anthony family?? did I hear that right???

Wow Tim is very "diplomatic"....nicer than I would be..

he can't have TES sullied with the Anthony's foolishness.
I soooo feel for him, I really truly do!

What's with Nancy and these commercials???? We can't even get a straight or whole answer out of Tim. Is he ticked at the Anthony family? Why does he want to pull out? I hope Nancy gets to the bottom of it and I WISH SHE WOULD LET HIM TALK!!

I missed some of the guest's comments about the trunk evidence. I think LE is doublespeaking about the trunk results. It sounds like they are saying the stain in the trunk was decomp, but that it hasn't been conclusively proven to be from Caylee, (possibly due to degradation?) The hair, however, has been proven to be Caylee's. But they have physical evidence from another source, unrevealed?

Now, I will probably get busted for talking about TM on the NG thread but here goes: I thought he was getting search information from the LE?? Why can't he work witih LE??

I know! My gosh, I just started to tear up. WTH is going on???? Man this is literaly killing me.

He doesnt want to come out and say that the family does not want to find the body.

2 minutes of NG interupting and 5 minutes for commercials. She is soooo disrespectful

Can't Nancy keep her mouth shut for one minute. That poor man. He wanted to give his side and she would not shut her mouth. That is the only thing I hate about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12