Sidebar Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Ate half a jar of relish. Just sitting with a spoon. I hate relish. Spun in circles outside in my driveway. In the rain. Barking like a dog. Seemed to have Tourettes. Would say a word 100 times and start banging my head. Feel free to laugh. We do now. I can state for a fact i have always been a stable person and never have i been Baker Acted :floorlaugh: So now ya all think I'm nuts :crazy: I'm sure i did other things but likely blocked out what they told me :blushing:

Good grief. I'm glad I used nicotine patches instead of Chantix. Smoke free for two years now. Yay!

I may have to keep most names out of it... simply because some things happened that I know would make certain people very unhappy and it was just a dream afterall. I will say it was Beach who found Casey hiding in the closet. To put it lightly, it got really ugly. So ugly that Cindy showed up and wanted charges pressed on Beach, but John Allen (sorry Yuri girls, it was John Allen) would not take Beach in.

John Allen! heh, he knows who the good [sane] guys are! :heartluv:

:highfive:

You would think that Casey would have learned her lesson after coming into contact with Beach, but she didn't. She came back the same day and in the same manner. Under the same fur coat. Another member (who shall remain unnamed because I know that this is NOT how they would act in real life if they ever came into contact with Casey Anthony) actually sat Casey down and talked to her very calmly. Casey really was very sweet, with her black eyes and all, and lied and lied and lied. Finally another unnamed member started going off on Casey... and I mean they were sceaming at her... and using a lot of F-bombs. Calling her a murderer. Letting Casey know that we all knew she murdered Caylee and that we wouldn't stop sluething her until she was locked up forever. Cindy was in the background screaming back... don't know what she was saying, but "Mother of the year" popped in there at one point. You know how Cindy is.

BBM

I'm mod'g even in your dreams?!? Does anybody even remember me pre-mod days? I've lost my whole identity. :anguish:

oh well, while we're in dreamworld and I'm still mod'g, I would have banned her from the planet for life! yeah...and never lost a minutes sleep about it.

vigilante dream cyber-justice! :highfive:

The media showed up and Webslueths made the front page... I don't remember the headline, but they had a picture of Casey wearing AZLawyer's fur coat and she had her black eyes.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Tricia was proud. :floorlaugh: Beach got a promotion? To what, I have no idea? Then we all got drunk... with Casey Anthony!! :truce: It was just a dream...

ETA: I know there was more, I just don't remember?

BBM

It was probably a Purple Heart for surviving this forum during the trial and maybe playing some small role in helping ensure that WS didn't spontaneously combust post-verdict. lol

Good for you:applause:

Thanks Bravo. My Dad died of COPD and never did quite smoking. Its tough to watch someone you love struggling to get air even when their on oxygen. After I saw that, I had to quite smoking.

Thanks Bravo. My Dad died of COPD and never did quite smoking. Its tough to watch someone you love struggling to get air even when their on oxygen. After I saw that, I had to quite smoking.

So sorry you had to witness your Dad's suffering :rose:

You mean raise taxes in order to pay for this. Not in California I hope. This state is broke and raising taxes will drive even more business out of state which will cause further drops in tax revenue. No thanks.

Not raising taxes, cutting fat, and using it elsewhere. There is enough money to help supplement employers that can prove need. I would say this kind of thing can apply to juries that are in sequestration, which is totally not the norm. I would also assume that employers that can prove need are small businesses (and how many of those do we really have left in America? )

Just kicking around ideas.

LOL Ate half a jar of relish. Just sitting with a spoon. I hate relish. Spun in circles outside in my driveway. In the rain. Barking like a dog. Seemed to have Tourettes. Would say a word 100 times and start banging my head. Feel free to laugh. We do now. I can state for a fact i have always been a stable person and never have i been Baker Acted :floorlaugh: So now ya all think I'm nuts :crazy: I'm sure i did other things but likely blocked out what they told me :blushing:

Omg Bravo! I'm so sorry that happened to you. I have taken it twice. The second time, I quit for 4 months but have recently started again. :banghead: When I think about it, I could cry.

I won't go back on chantix though. I had to stop it about two months in because I started to get mean, impatient, and felt aggressive. Don't feel bad, my DR told me that most people just can't tolerate it. It's brain medicine and blocks the "happy receptors" which is why some people get depressed and suicidal. My reaction wasn't as severe as yours but I really didn't like how it was changing my personality. I was feeling a little psycho. lol!

I also had a dream of what looked like a demon flying in my face and I woke up screaming and I know had a least one hallucination. I was home alone sitting on my couch and someone whispered "Hey!" in my ear really loudly. I of course, jumped and started looking for the person that was talking to me. LMAO! I must have looked totally crazy.

I think I'll try the patch again, although I HATED the dreams and insomnia it gave me.

Anyone know how much it cost the county just to house, feed, protect, transport, and entertain the 16 "jurors" for months?

Hi Spice, I remember reading the figure during the trial, could be the trans. where they were discussing a change of venue or right after. A figure stuck in my head of 300k, I could well be wrong (usually am) but it is high. I kept wondering if they were staying at the Waldorf of Orlando. ROFLMAO. :seeya:

Not raising taxes, cutting fat, and using it elsewhere. There is enough money to help supplement employers that can prove need. I would say this kind of thing can apply to juries that are in sequestration, which is totally not the norm. I would also assume that employers that can prove need are small businesses (and how many of those do we really have left in America? )
You find the places to cut and I'm with you. In California you'll have a fight on your hand. I'd have to look it up, but small business employes something like 60% of all employees in the US. Another thing you have to consider is the cost of training a replacement worker. And if you don't hire a replacement worker, your customer service can suffer which can cause you to loose business. All things that should be considered.

You find the places to cut and I'm with you. In California you'll have a fight on your hand. I'd have to look it up, but small business employes something like 60% of all employees in the US. Another thing you have to consider is the cost of training a replacement worker. And if you don't hire a replacement worker, your customer service can suffer which can cause you to loose business. All things that should be considered.

I thought Wal-Mart was the largest employer in the US? And we know that everywhere they go (especially more rural areas) the small businesses end up shuttering. I am not a fan of burdening small business or the middle class. I am for the little guy all the way.

Good grief. I'm glad I used nicotine patches instead of Chantix. Smoke free for two years now. Yay!

-------------
Hi Ranch, I quit cold turkey (ever see that movie? hilarious) I had bronchitis work up and could breathe in but not out! I yelled to my husband to bring my rescue inhaler, just got it from the Dr.. it opened my airways. I never smoked again.Scared the ch*t out of me. I was going numb up my arms etc.. That was 9 years ago. Thank God I ouit before emphasyma..now smoke bothers me. I am still on nebulizer treatments.. Everyone hang in there. Get a pacifier for your mouth,ask your Dr. for Nicotrol. it works.:seeya:

happy_hour_logo_cropped2.jpg

my-booze.jpg

Have a drink my friends. It's five o'clock somewhere. Scotch anyone?

WOW!!! Just getting home from the movie - one of those where they actually do drinks IN the movie and didn't drink it. But heck - now that I'm home and don't have to drive (or worry about Chantix moments)........ I'll have a vodka tonic while reading the threads, thank you!

I have BOXES of Chantix that I am afraid to take because of stories like this!!! I used to take Ambien until I did some stuff on my computer like uploading pics to facebook that I TOTALLY did not remember until days later when I saw them on my desktop......:eek:
I have a fear of driving down the road nekked ... so I'm skeered to take the Chantix.... :floorlaugh:

:gasp:

Durn - shall I have WS as my support group to quit???????

Omg Bravo! I'm so sorry that happened to you. I have taken it twice. The second time, I quit for 4 months but have recently started again. :banghead: When I think about it, I could cry.

I won't go back on chantix though. I had to stop it about two months in because I started to get mean, impatient, and felt aggressive. Don't feel bad, my DR told me that most people just can't tolerate it. It's brain medicine and blocks the "happy receptors" which is why some people get depressed and suicidal. My reaction wasn't as severe as yours but I really didn't like how it was changing my personality. I was feeling a little psycho. lol!

I also had a dream of what looked like a demon flying in my face and I woke up screaming and I know had a least one hallucination. I was home alone sitting on my couch and someone whispered "Hey!" in my ear really loudly. I of course, jumped and started looking for the person that was talking to me. LMAO! I must have looked totally crazy.

I think I'll try the patch again, although I HATED the dreams and insomnia it gave me.

I am with ya, Chantix did very wierd stuff to me...........lasting after I quit it..but durn, still smoiking.:banghead:

-------------
Hi Ranch, I quit cold turkey (ever see that movie? hilarious) I had bronchitis work up and could breathe in but not out! I yelled to my husband to bring my rescue inhaler, just got it from the Dr.. it opened my airways. I never smoked again.Scared the ch*t out of me. I was going numb up my arms etc.. That was 9 years ago. Thank God I ouit before emphasyma..now smoke bothers me. I am still on nebulizer treatments.. Everyone hang in there. Get a pacifier for your mouth,ask your Dr. for Nicotrol. it works.:seeya:

Hmmmmm, pacifier? Huh? I'm past you in the "disease" of us smokers unfortunately, so wondering. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie