Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

Oh yeah, they're posted several times throughout this thread.

Check out posts # 84, 85, 562, 564...just for a start. There's more but they're all pretty much the same, if I remember correctly.

Thanks for that, WTC! Reading back at those it made me think of something. You know how when someone is down on their luck and desperate for help, they will get all kinds of offers that are actually designed to take advantage of their situation? Such as someone on the brink of bankruptcy, who has been denied loans from banks and credit companies, will get a letter saying they are approved for a loan of $5000.00 that can be deposited in their account tomorrow if they will pay a processing fee of only $250.00. (This happened to someone I used to work with.) They send in the "fee" and, of course, that is the end of it. They never get the $5000.00 or their $250.00 back, and are still where they were. The scam artist is $250.00 richer and moves on to the next target. Knowing that a large percentage of the country has less than kind feelings towards the A's and the way they handled this tragedy, I would not be surprised at all to learn that scam "charities" were now seeking out the A's in order to use them and the name of Caylee Anthony to rake in some bucks. I don't think, what with the reputation that the A's have built for themselves as being willing to lie even under oath, that a respectable charity would approach them for any fund raising. So, IMO, any charity that is actively using the A's in their advertisements and photo ops, is simply using the A's to put money in their pockets before they fade into the mist.

Thanks. So where did they get the $13,585 to spend if they total rev is only $200 ???..... or have they been in existence before in another state? what $$ did they use for these $13,585 expenses??

I really wish we could see exactly what the expenses were.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Oh yeah, they're posted several times throughout this thread.

Check out posts # 84, 85, 562, 564...just for a start. There's more but they're all pretty much the same, if I remember correctly.

Thanks for the info. Mostly they showed the 2009 return filed in 2010.
I was wanting to see the actual 2010 return that shows the expenses broken down. It would have been filed in early 2011.

I found the post by NavySubMom who asked the same questions I am asking about. Her post referred to the info found on this site which mentions a IRS 990EZ (12/31/2010)-

https://csapp.800helpfla.com/cspublicapp/giftgiversquery/giftgiversquery.aspx

Bring Kids Home, Inc., Sussex, NJ Print
Also Soliciting as
Bring Kids Home
Registration Number :CH35099 Expiration Date : 9/7/2012
Revenue Source : IRS 990EZ (12/31/2010)
Total Revenue : $200.00
Total Expenses : $13,585.00
Surplus/Deficit : -$13,385.00
Bring The Kids Home, Inc., Fort Lauderdale, FL Print
Registration Number :CH35379 Expiration Date : 10/28/2012
Revenue Source : Budget *** Limited Financial Information *** (03/30/2012)
Total Revenue : $.00 Program Services Expenses : $.00 0%
Total Expenses : $.00 Administrative Expenses : $.00 0%
Surplus/Deficit : $.00 Fund-Raising Expenses : $.00 0%

I was wanting to see the actual 2010 return that shows the expenses broken down. It would have been filed in early 2011.

There isn't a long form listing broken down expenses. For 2010 BKH filed a postcard form.

http://www.irs.gov/app/ePostcard/di...es=bring+kids+home&nameSearchTypeStarts=false

Form 990-N (e-Postcard) Information
Links to related filings for this EIN can be found at the bottom of the page.
Tax Period:
2010 (01/01/2010 - 12/31/2010) Employer Identification Number (EIN):
26-3337415
Legal Name and Mailing Address:
BRING KIDS HOME
PO Box 1515
Bellevue, WA 98009
United States
Other names the organization conducts business under (Doing Business As):
Bring Kids Home Inc
Organization has terminated: No
Gross receipts not greater than: $50,000
Website URL:
www.BringKidsHome.org
Principal Officer's Name and Address:
Eric Segura
PO Box 1515
Bellevue, WA 98009
United States
Related Filings for this EIN:
No related filings available for this EIN.

Thanks for your help.
I saw there was both a post card and return for 2009 so I just assumed that 2010 would also have a post card and actual return, especially after seeing the numbers on the FL form.

Thanks for your help.
I saw there was both a post card and return for 2009 so I just assumed that 2010 would also have a post card and actual return, especially after seeing the numbers on the FL form.

Yep, we'd all like to see a list of donations and expenses. Sigh. :(
Sadly, it's obvious this org apparently isn't going to provide anything to prove they're legit.

I guess we won't see anything as long as they can claim under that $50,000 income.
Hopefully, they will have to file the real numbers with the state each year to keep their permit.

I found the post by NavySubMom who asked the same questions I am asking about. Her post referred to the info found on this site which mentions a IRS 990EZ (12/31/2010)-

https://csapp.800helpfla.com/cspublicapp/giftgiversquery/giftgiversquery.aspx

Bring Kids Home, Inc., Sussex, NJ Print
Also Soliciting as
Bring Kids Home
Registration Number :CH35099 Expiration Date : 9/7/2012
Revenue Source : IRS 990EZ (12/31/2010)
Total Revenue : $200.00
Total Expenses : $13,585.00
Surplus/Deficit : -$13,385.00
Bring The Kids Home, Inc., Fort Lauderdale, FL Print
Registration Number :CH35379 Expiration Date : 10/28/2012
Revenue Source : Budget *** Limited Financial Information *** (03/30/2012)
Total Revenue : $.00 Program Services Expenses : $.00 0%
Total Expenses : $.00 Administrative Expenses : $.00 0%
Surplus/Deficit : $.00 Fund-Raising Expenses : $.00 0%

It appears their $13,585.00 in debt as of today. If this is true, no wonder they were so nasty. jmo

Another alleged scam in the making?
From BKH FB:
Bring Kids Home
During the Holiday seasons, you can submit a family for a free Holiday Gift Box from Bring Kids Home. We will send food, personal items, and toys to families in need. More info to be announced shortly.

http://www.facebook.com/BringKidsHome?sk=wall

And from TBC Productions:
Upcoming Events Include:

TBC PRODUCTIONS WITH LOVE Ministries & BRING KIDS HOME.org

Thanksgiving & Christmas
Community Outreach Program

Holiday Gift Baskets

As part of our commitment to community outreach, your $20 Donation will build a Holiday Gift Basket for a Local Family In Need. Our Volunteers will assemble gift baskets and deliver them to families for Thanksgiving and the Christmas Holidays. Bags include: food, necessities, and toys for children. The name of each family will be placed on the bag. If you know of a particular family in Need, you can email their name and phone number to: giftbags@bringkidshome.org. We thank you for your kind and generous support in these tough economic times.

Bring Kids Home is a National Public Charity

PO Box 574871

Orlando, FL 32857
http://tbcproductions.com/"

Pls note TBC Prod. is not a charity but a business "for profit" venture by Dr???? DelValle and neither is the sidekick "with love ministries"

Above stuff was first mentioned on the continuously changing rebuttal.
snipped;
"In November and December we Launch our New Gift Boxes
For Needy Families During the Holiday Seasons Across the USA".

IMO, this stuff reeks to high heaven too. If you want to help a needy family just give them the 20 bucks directly without any greedy middle man/woman. All JMO.

Strange, I don't see this anymore on the TBC Productions website, or on their link to the With Love Ministries. :waitasec:
Don't see anything on the BKH website either.
Makes me wonder if there's been a rift...well, Eddie DelValle did make a few comments in the OS stories...

If anyone sees anything, please post it. I'm curious. :)

Strange, I don't see this anymore on the TBC Productions website, or on their link to the With Love Ministries. :waitasec:
Don't see anything on the BKH website either.
Makes me wonder if there's been a rift...well, Eddie DelValle did make a few comments in the OS stories...

If anyone sees anything, please post it. I'm curious. :)

It does appear that Mr DelValle may have split with BKH.
The gift packets post is still on BKH face book though.

"Bring Kids Home
During the Holiday seasons, you can submit a family for a free Holiday Gift Box from Bring Kids Home. We will send food, personal items, and toys to families in need. More info to be announced shortly.
Like · · Share · Yesterday at 12:09am · "

And also on their "daily tinkered" rebuttal.
"In November and December we Launch our New Gift Boxes
For Needy Families During the Holiday Seasons Across the USA".

Ever wondered why this "National" charity has Facebook posts that only pertain to the Orlando area?

Also note that the write up about the memorial contains the words "Vision" and "Spiritual Concept" , meaning if an actual memorial ever does materialize it could be just a few pavers.

As to Mr Jeff Weiner from OS. When his picture was still up, I was amazed at his perfect angelic honest face and would buy a used car from him pronto.:innocent:

Well, guess what, Dinner Dance has now spirited away from BKH facebook. They are just playing games IMO. May be realizing their days could be numbered.:great:

Suprise, suprise, suprise.........:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:What a farce!

None zilch zip nada noone naught and one less than zero.

Let us give them the benefit of doubt and call it an infinitesimal amount of being instrumental in finding missing children :floorlaugh: On par with the Anthonys. They get an A + for finding bucks though.

Update--editorial all gone (for now anyway), no reference to gift baskets that I could find on website. Not on TBC website either, ut there's still a post about gift baskets on FB. All negative posts gone from FB for now.

I thought this was supposed to be a national organization but it looks like Caylee is the only child that is mentioned on their website and she wasn't ever missing?

Why would they want to come across the whole United States when there are plenty of children that were actually missing in their own state they could memorialize?

It looks like another one just chasing the money.

Update--editorial all gone (for now anyway), no reference to gift baskets that I could find on website. Not on TBC website either, ut there's still a post about gift baskets on FB. All negative posts gone from FB for now.

Tks for update. Wonder if OS lawyers made them take it down. Not only are all the negative posts gone from FB, those that were non derogatory but had just questions, went vamoosh too.

As to their "vision" of the memorial walkway, buried on their website is this disclaimer:

4) When Can I See The Memorial Design?
The design is now available at this link. This design and colors may change as the process continues.
http://www.bringkidshome.org/brickfaqs.htm

Nuff said

Tks for update. Wonder if OS lawyers made them take it down. Not only are all the negative posts gone from FB, those that were non derogatory but had just questions, went vamoosh too.

As to their "vision" of the memorial walkway, buried on their website is this disclaimer:

4) When Can I See The Memorial Design?
The design is now available at this link. This design and colors may change as the process continues.
http://www.bringkidshome.org/brickfaqs.htm

Nuff said

I'll bet you're right about the OS lawyers making them get rid of that childish rant. This group seems to think they are above the law and can take on a huge company just for kicks. I just wish that the donors who
bought bricks would start asking some hard questions.

I'm also betting the OS attorneys may have threatened legal action themselves. Or, someone at BKH finally realized that they were just supplying ammunition for further negative publicity with these rantings.

Btw, I saved everything that was posted on all pages.

I saw their Twitter page had a new posting/news story about kids being suspended from school for wearing inappropriate clothing. Nothing else.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back