Surgeons Remove 16 Steel Washers From Man's 'Nether Region'

"Fire rescue officers spent more than an hour unsuccessfully attempting to remove the washers, before the man was taken into an operating room about 4.30 a.m.
Surgeons took about 90 minutes to remove the washers using fire brigade equipment."

:eek::eek::eek: and Oucheee. Exit only I always say:)

:eek: One, two even three weren't enough, oh no he had to have sixteen washers.

You know something? Washers are used to distribute the pressure of a nut evenly so maybe this guy's psyche was trying to tell him something.

Still though sixteen washers ....... :confused:

I'm thinking these weren't "in" but "around", if you get my drift.

LOL, R&G. He's definitely got a screw loose. Somewhere.

Aren't those holes in the middle kind of small? If his peter would fit through that little hole...then he doesn't get much action anyway!:eek::eek::eek:

:eek::eek::eek:Forget the width. How big are they the other way? Like the long ways?

Just wondering.:crazy:

People are NUTS!:)

OK...AM I LOST? Was his peter stuck in the little hole in the middle of the washer or did he stick the washers up his butt? I AM CONFUSED!:confused::confused::confused:

The article said the firemen (LOL) tried to use the same equipment they normally use to get rings off of fingers.

Maybe something like this:
160782_120420078084_ExhibitPic.jpg

What a dumb arse! Why would someone do that to an area so sensitive?? I have never understood piercings in that area either :bang:

OK...AM I LOST? Was his peter stuck in the little hole in the middle of the washer or did he stick the washers up his butt? I AM CONFUSED!:confused::confused::confused:

:angel:I have no idea. Oh Dean I am cracking up. That's twice you used the word "peter".

Seriously, who knows? If Taxi Mom's illustration is correct I'd say ON the peter.:eek:

There's a practice of putting rings around the penis to keep blood flow there, and probably for fetish reasons as well. (I'm hoping I don't have to explain THAT!) Geez, where's Glitch when you need her?! I've heard of people using rubber bands (ouch!), etc and there are rings you can buy from sex toy places that are probably much gentler than a steel washer.

There's a practice of putting rings around the penis to keep blood flow there, and probably for fetish reasons as well. (I'm hoping I don't have to explain THAT!) Geez, where's Glitch when you need her?! I've heard of people using rubber bands (ouch!), etc and there are rings you can buy from sex toy places that are probably much gentler than a steel washer.

Thanks for that.

You have no idea how hard I am laughing.

Hey, just getting you back for what you taught me about panda bears. LOL :blowkiss:

Hey, just getting you back for what you taught me about panda bears. LOL :blowkiss:

Funniest ever. The Plushies. Hey, I'm still obsessed with the guy sprayed the woman's shoes in the library.:eek:

Back at ya, babes.:blowkiss:

ROFL @ this guy's embarrassing predicament. :D Can you imagine being him and having half the fire dept working on you?

It is not unusual to see those appendages stuck in places they don't belong!
I work in the medical field and could tell some stories.
I guess these folks have never visited and adult toy store!
I guess he was using the washers as a McGyver-esque c**k ring. The problem is that the appendage in question fills with blood and with the ring in place the blood cannot return from whence it came!
Not long ago a patient came through surgery with a piece of pvc pipe stuck in a similar fashion - this patient had to have radical debridement of his member - not pretty. ANd humiliating too I'm sure.

This cases are interesting, but I think foreign bodies in the rectum have alot more potential to be amusing!

bracken123

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back