Jose Baez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what you are saying. Isn't the sentencing of a client a pretty serious matter. I still don't understand him putting Casey ahead of this situation. :waitasec:

Lots of times it is a matter of getting from point A to Point B. He drove from Kissimmee to the OCJ which is just a few miles from where he is, then he drove to Lake Co. I do agree, he should have just let the BG's get her home, he didn't have to do that on his own. (if he did, not sure who dropped her off actually)

Here is link to video.
His wife's name is Lorraine (I beleive)
She's no Casey (hehe.lol) but shes alright.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2OLOhoV8mE

Thanks for the link!

However, I don't know how long you have had your siggie but it could get ya in trouble suggesting someone to kill another person. Even if it is sarcastic.

I'm not trying to sound like a snob just sayin.

Jose Baez sees Casey as having dollar signs. When she threatened to get another attorney when she was in prison before being bonded out the first time, he realized he was going to lose the potential to make a lot of money, and he found Padilla to bond her out. He does not really care I dont think whether he wins or loses. He knows this is a case he cant win. What he does realize is that he could bring in a few million dollars in income on this case. He is negotiating deals for movies and other things for Casey, and although she cant profit if convicted, she can possibly profit now. I am sure he has arranged for retainers and fees due to cover his expenses. He is billing for all the hours he babysits Caylee in his office and for all her bodyguards to take her to and from jail

It''s ok. I believe it is just a matter of time before Casey gets sick of him and changes lawyers. She will get bored!

Jose Baez sees Casey as having dollar signs. When she threatened to get another attorney when she was in prison before being bonded out the first time, he realized he was going to lose the potential to make a lot of money, and he found Padilla to bond her out. He does not really care I dont think whether he wins or loses. He knows this is a case he cant win. What he does realize is that he could bring in a few million dollars in income on this case. He is negotiating deals for movies and other things for Casey, and although she cant profit if convicted, she can possibly profit now. I am sure he has arranged for retainers and fees due to cover his expenses. He is billing for all the hours he babysits Caylee in his office and for all her bodyguards to take her to and from jail
Casey was NEVER in prison. She was in jail. They are two very separate types of incarceration.

Baez is doing all this, spending all his time with Casey, making the case dramatic was possible in order to make it as dramatic as possible to put it into a television show or movie

:waitasec:
Of course Baez doesn't care.

No attorney 'cares' about anything...pretaining to their clients and their crimes.... but the outcome of the case.

The defense wants a NG verdict, and the prosecution wants a G one.

He is doing his job....including billing for hours spent with Casey in his office.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Well, I'd bet he's also doing it for the free publicity, too. So, he probably does indeed care how it turns out. If he could win this, he'd be rated one of the top defense attorneys in the country. Not too bad from nobody to the top almost overnight.

I would like to know when and who contacted this lawyer, to see if he was contacted before the july 16th date as this would confirm that they new prior to the 911 calls.. just a question i have in my mind

From what I heard he was picked by Casey from the jail board. His card was tacked onto the bulletin board. I think she made a lousy choice.

*falls out of chair*

Well... that's very good news, JB. Wish you'd told us weeks ago.

Somebody pass me a couple drinks, please?

ETA: fixed title mistake

also, did anybody tape this? I haven't started drinking yet, but surely I heard this wrong(???!!!!) Please tell me I heard this wrong? Please?

They finally put up a link. It's on this page http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032633/

called Casey Anthony's lawyer speaks out

*falls out of chair*

WTF??? Um, yeah, since that's what your LIAR of a client told LE.

Does he think anyone is buying this crap?

Quote: JB just on Today Show: We're all assuming Casey is missing and not ok!?!

Casey or Caylee?

This is so ridiculous. At this point, everyone who opens their mouths is talking nonsense. It's better not to hear from them at all.

*falls out of chair*

Do you mean he said Caylee missing and not okay?
See, this is what gets me, if they know by any means that this child is alive, and they are refusing to share that information with LE, why the heck can't they be charged? Baez tries to say his focus is on finding Caylee, I couldn't see him doing that at all. Sometimes you would think that morals should come before your job...especially in this circumstance..How anyone can just hold out information on a missing child just confuses me to no end..
Baez sucks...as does his client..

I meant to quote the OP..
sorry for that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads