Casey Now Referred To By LE As A Suspect! Discuss!

Baez trying to say that there is no difference between a "person of interest" and a "suspect". There is a huge difference and it sends a totally different message.

Yes. This gives me more confidence that they are forming a solid case.

Is the death penalty applicable where she will (most likely eventually) be tried for murder?

I've been waiting fot them to change the status..good, one step closer.

Getting closer..............Not quite what I wanted to hear, but I guess what I want to hear will come soon enough

Poppy

Attorney Jose Baez, Casey Anthony’s attorney, said it doesn’t make a difference whether investigators call her a “person of interest” or a “suspect.” He declined a request for a further interview.

I guess lying to LE doesn't make a difference either..:waitasec:

Its official and I am happy that she is finally named the suspect..:clap:

Well that's good. It means it is moving in the right direction.

What exactly do they consider the difference between a "person of interest" and a "suspect?" Do they have different definitions?

This is good news! Now I'm hoping that the next thing we hear is GREAT news, and that they've convinced her to let them go get Caylee and bring her home to rest.

Until now, investigators did not call Casey Anthony a suspect, usually calling her a “person of interest.”

But Capt. Angelo Nieves of the sheriff’s office said Casey Anthony is a suspect because of the evidence the agency has received from the FBI indicating that Caylee’s body was in her mother car.
He also said she has repeatedly lied to investigators.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back