Picture on Cindy's Purse @ 2010.12.20 Hearing

Macushla

Our Royal Himalayan Gopher Hounds
Reaction score
When I watched the video of the hearing, I found the picture Cindy chose for her purse to be very interesting. I could not see whether there was another picture on the other side but if there wasn't.............

From what I remember this picture of Caylee and her great grandfather was one of the last pictures ever taken of Caylee. Wasn't it from the day Cindy and Caylee went to visit great grandfather? But even more interesting than this was the fact that Cindy did not choose a picture of KC and Caylee to attach to her purse.

Makes me wonder if Cindy is 'trying to say something'. I would have expected any picture of Caylee that she wanted the pubic to see would also have KC in it.

Am I making too much of this?

It was the last picture of Caylee :-(
That's probably all it is IMO

It's her father with her baby. That's what it is. It's her way of saying Caylee was hers, not Casey's, I bet. It's like a selfish memorial to her. Hmmm. I wonder if this means that grandpa passed away, and we never heard about it?

Could that be the smirk ICA gave as she left the courtroom? Was CA sitting close enough for ICA to get a look?

I do hope AP is still alive, poor guy I wonder if he ever asks for Caylee and what do these folks tell him...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Public relations.

Cindy and Co. realize that the American people view this picture with much emotion and sympathy for Caylee and her Grandfather. This is the first time Cindy has worn this picture. She is trying to revamp her "set in stone" image as an enabling, cover for her murdering daughter, at all cost, reputation. Well, IMO it's going to take a LOT more than this to change public perception. It's pretty pathetic that she would use this now (when she never has before).

It's like putting a chandelier in a mobile home, if you ask me.

Video hung so badly, I never saw her purse!

Yes, why is that? I'm very frustrated that none of the live streams work on my work computer and none of the local station videos can be played. I don't know what software is missing that I would need but I can't install it anyway. I can get youtube videos fine. At home I can watch the video but it gets hung up every few seconds. It never used to do that...I hope things change before May!!

Yes, why is that? I'm very frustrated that none of the live streams work on my work computer and none of the local station videos can be played. I don't know what software is missing that I would need but I can't install it anyway. I can get youtube videos fine. At home I can watch the video but it gets hung up every few seconds. It never used to do that...I hope things change before May!!

Ditto! Just started with last couple of hearings.

That photo is interesting to me. With GA missing at these hearings and her friends missing...(where were her friends?) maybe she wanted the photo to be her "companion". CA odd odd odd and she has odd ideas. She is as me me me as her daughter and perhaps even more so. She has tried to make this event about herself from the very start. She is "lonely" now that the throng and attention is gone.

If it was me that lost a grandchild, I would have the last picture of my grandchild on me at all times. For me personally, it would be very comforting.

Public relations.

Cindy and Co. realize that the American people view this picture with much emotion and sympathy for Caylee and her Grandfather. This is the first time Cindy has worn this picture. She is trying to revamp her "set in stone" image as an enabling, cover for her murdering daughter, at all cost, reputation. Well, IMO it's going to take a LOT more than this to change public perception. It's pretty pathetic that she would use this now (when she never has before).

It's like putting a chandelier in a mobile home, if you ask me.

It would not surprise me in the least if Mr. Lippman recommended she carry that picture to make her more sympathetic. That is totally something he would advise her to do. *shakes head*

If it was me that lost a grandchild, I would have the last picture of my grandchild on me at all times. For me personally, it would be very comforting.

I agree. I would do the same. If it gives her comfort that is all that important. jmo

I agree. I would do the same. If it gives her comfort that is all that important. jmo

I would say the same, but has Cindy ever done anything in this case in front of a camera for her own comfort? If it were anyone else, I would think that. But not with her. There's always some underlying motive for everything she does. And if she needed comfort so much, she would have had that picture on her purse loooooooong before now, not two and half or so years later. She just wants everyone to think she needs comfort because she's the perfect grandmother who lost her perfect grandchild. Well, Cindy, it's not working, at least not for me.

But if the camera had not taken a shot of the picture we would have never known it was there and the attention now would not be on her. Attention needs to be drawn away from CA. If we do not comment about the little things she does she will eventually get it and the press will stop its focus on her. If she needs to heal she has to realize the focus should not be on her. While I agree somewhat with what you say I think taking the focus about little things away from her is good. Her attorney is attempting to keep her out of the limelight and you can see where that has gotten them. The new attorney has been sucked in as well issuing that public comment about their marriage. As many posters stated, who cares??? They did not have a marriage before this, they had a partnership and probably not a good one. jmo

hmmmmmmm, I thought Cindy still was looking for an alive Caylee.............
does she still wear cremation jewelry also????
Yes we would have Caylee (our babies) with is us with no motive, but
Cindy has shown us what motives are all about..............JMOO

maybe ca is showing two of the many ,many people
kc has screwed over. she would need a billboard on
her purse to show them all.

Yes, I agree completely. I would have that picture with me always..... but it would be IN my purse, not ON my purse for display.

That's what makes me think it is all for show. Since this all began, CA hasn't done anything without some ulterior motive, IMO. Nothing has happened that would make me feel any different now.

Yes, I agree completely. I would have that picture with me always..... but it would be IN my purse, not ON my purse for display.

That's what makes me think it is all for show. Since this all began, CA hasn't done anything without some ulterior motive, IMO. Nothing has happened that would make me feel any different now.

I agree with you that it's all for show.

IMO it's similar to wearing a "picture badge" and would hope it will not be permitted once the trial begains.

[bbm]

I was thinking well, she just has a nice pic of her daddy & her grandbaby together - it's a sentimental tribute is all ...

then I read your post and wanted to smack myself in the head for getting sucked in

yes, ITA - most normal people would have it inside their purse

Plus I'm not sure the court is in favor of displaying pictures of the victum by those who are just in attendance at the court hearing. It does make a statement so I would not be surprised if she is told to put it away for the next hearing she attends. No gum this time. Wasn't there a case where someone brought pictures into the court room and held them up and they had to be removed. Camera zooming in, what's the difference here????

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back