New Document Release Nov. 6 - Over 500 pages

TexasLil

Reaction score
More than 500 pages of legal documents were just released by the State Attorney's Office as part of the Casey Anthony case.

Included in the documents are transcribed interviews of Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony; her most recent boyfriend, Anthony Lazzaro; and friends Ricardo Morales and Amy Huizenga.

Other items included are AirTran flight records and toll records.

The Orlando Sentinel is reviewing the records. Check back for updates.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-110608,0,5488005.story

Quote from article:

DCF officials said Caylee Marie's safety "critically at risk."
10 a.m. Department of Children and Family records released today by the State Attorney's Office show that officials determined the missing girl's overall safety was at risk.

Casey Anthony "has lied to the police and refused to cooperate. The welfare of the child is critically at risk," the report shows.

DCF officials said Caylee Marie's safety "critically at risk."
10 a.m. Department of Children and Family records released today by the State Attorney's Office show that officials determined the missing girl's overall safety was at risk.

Casey Anthony "has lied to the police and refused to cooperate. The welfare of the child is critically at risk," the report shows.

State Attorney's Office released more documents on the Casey Anthony investigation

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-110608,0,5488005.story

Yes, the toll records will be critical because it will help us to determine where she normally traveled and did not travel. It should also help us determine the sector coverage of the individual cells on the cell towers (the LAC-CID field). Of course, LE would have pulled that information directly from each tower - information we don't have. We have to brute-force it.

I don't understand why the documents are full of articles from the media websites? Is this printouts of what LE was reading for information?:confused:

Someone on another site suggested LE would use the things that Cindy told the media in court. ???

Can someone post a link directly to the pages? I am at work and can not download anything. BOO!

Thank you

Right now the media hasn't released the links to the docs. The link provided here is through Murt's site. Perhaps someone here can convert that first file into a link, if that's possible.

I do not know how old the interview w/ George is but I have not come across it before and it is agonizing to read. He knows, doesn't want to entertain the possibility, but he knows. So very tragic.

Wow... GA's interview... Wow. And I'm only through the first couple of pages :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back