New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothesizing ....

ZA is a fence. His fencing raises money to buy his drugs.

His property is less than a mile from the town's truck stop on I-40. The life-long friend that gave an interview about his possible involvement used to work there and wore their t-shirt during the interview.

His mules were busted with $60,000 in pearls while he was there. Only he would know how to fence them.

And he had fenced things before .....

Maybe why some still hold out a hope????

Litig8ter, love this thinking. This idea is one I have read and considered and re-considered as the only hope that Holly could be alive somewhere. Human trafficking.

Here's a bit more of a hypothesis .....

At the same I40 interchange that is a stones throw from ZA's crib is a sex store. He is a fence. He looks for stuff he can steal. He has people he meets wherever, say truck stop, sex shop or somewhere tell him what they will pay for stolen goods. Someone raises the stakes from pearls or guns or whatever to young blondes.

Stoned out of his mind and heavily dependent, he recruits a group .... call them the A-team. The bounty from this caper will provide them months of addiction satisfaction.

The team, including a cousin of Holly's, figures out a way to "capture" her for a while. They store her somewhere around Adams Lane. She is delivered as arranged. They stay stoned for a long time.

He has connections locally. He posts on his FB page a membership in a group of a long-time Decatur County family. Local LE stays away from him. He manages to stay out of serious prison despite 25 felonies.

He is the key to finding out where she went. He and the A-team always told a story about her being in a well and then buried .... knowing it could never be proven because it didn't happen that way.

If FBI puts tight enough shoes on him, maybe we find out who he delivered her to.

Just hypothesizing.

FWIW (probably not much), I don't see the tell-tale signs of meth use in ZA's appearance. Sure, he's creepy, but his complexion is pretty clear and his gargantuan set of teeth look pretty intact. The women involved not so much... AB, TE, his ex (JC?).

Here's a bit more of a hypothesis .....

At the same I40 interchange that is a stones throw from ZA's crib is a sex store. He is a fence. He looks for stuff he can steal. He has people he meets wherever, say truck stop, sex shop or somewhere tell him what they will pay for stolen goods. Someone raises the stakes from pearls or guns or whatever to young blondes.

Stoned out of his mind and heavily dependent, he recruits a group .... call them the A-team. The bounty from this caper will provide them months of addiction satisfaction.

The team, including a cousin of Holly's, figures out a way to "capture" her for a while. They store her somewhere around Adams Lane. She is delivered as arranged. They stay stoned for a long time.

He has connections locally. He posts on his FB page a membership in a group of a long-time Decatur County family. Local LE stays away from him. He manages to stay out of serious prison despite 25 felonies.

He is the key to finding out where she went. He and the A-team always told a story about her being in a well and then buried .... knowing it could never be proven because it didn't happen that way.

If FBI puts tight enough shoes on him, maybe we find out who he delivered her to.

Just hypothesizing.

I would edit out the portion on holly's cousin, as were not allowed to speculate on family of victim.
Pardon my edits I'm losing a battle with my tablet grrr

Sent from my KFTHWI

It is local freshwater farming. There's been a few notable cases of the same types of thefts, one I posted upthread re: Riales and the Bruce brothers.

Amazing. That's the first time I've ever been wrong. I should make a note.

I would edit out the portion on holly's cousin, as were not allowed to speculate on family of victim.

Sent from my KFTHWI
I thought CB changed his story to say the camo dude looked like his cousin. Wrong?

I thought CB changed his story to say the camo dude looked like his cousin. Wrong?

I'm sorry I worded they poorly.

I just didn't want you to get modsnip-ed.

Her family was, imo, somewhat castigated on other forums back when this occurred. Since then WS has kept a tight rein on any speculation involving family.
Rightly so, imo, but that's just my view.

Sent from my KFTHWI

hmmmm...interesting...Let me see if understand your theory. I'm not going to lie, I am not familiar with the term fence, in this context. Thank goodness for the urban dictionary! So, if I understand, ZA would be the person who receives stolen goods and sells them, at the truck stop, or on his property? He was at the mules house to pick up the stolen pearls, to fence(resell) them? Sorry, if I sound lame, I feel lame, as I've never heard or used that term before, but think I'm at least partially understanding??

You understand the term correctly

Sent from my KFTHWI

They did not say the name of the cousin, and that cousin is closely associated with ZA and is in prison. If they had said the name, I think that would have made it off limits.

Could AB have been angry that ZA let the po-po in the house and turned over a mess of pearls while her relative/friend was in the bathroom flushing the rest of them as fast as he could? It was the next day, was it not, that she filed the assault complaint against ZA? So, was her complaint legit or made-up as payback? Either way, she got arrested herself.
Isn't it interesting, though... none of them were arrested/charged with the pearl theft. AB held on FTA. ZA held on agg assault. Son, CA (AB's kid) also appears to be in custody in Benton Cty. Not sure what for or when he was picked up.
This pearl-capade was on the local LE's watch, I believe. Don't they arrest people for stolen property, even with TBI in town?

Isn't it interesting, though... none of them were arrested/charged with the pearl theft. AB held on FTA. ZA held on agg assault. Son, CA (AB's kid) also appears to be in custody in Benton Cty. Not sure what for or when he was picked up.
This pearl-capade was on the local LE's watch, I believe. Don't they arrest people for stolen property, even with TBI in town?

That's what I was thinking pieper! How could they have that much stolen merchandise and not be arrested the day they were stopped in the van?!

That's what I was thinking pieper! How could they have that much stolen merchandise and not be arrested the day they were stopped in the van?!

I can only, at this point (maybe charges haven't been released yet?) imagine it's local LE's 'way' down there. "Here," says ZA... "here's the rest of the pearls, now kindly go about your day. TYVM." Status quo?!?

Unbelieveable!!! All these plea bargins and violations of probation and very little prison time. Plus Trish Evans spent less than one year for what the average sentence was supposed to be 3.5 years (5 year sentence). Tennessee needs to crack down on some of this leniency!

Ya know what - Tennessee is not a "lenient" state at all. :no: Often judges throw the book at people for doing so much less, believe me. But often, it's who you know more than what you did.

In this situation the term cousin could apply to several people related to HB. There is more than one cousin with a connection to ZA. Not going to take that any further.

So he assaulted the sister (Amber) of his (ZA's) GF?

At least two of (at least 3, it seems) Bray siblings had seem degree of connection to the pearl thing - Christopher and Amber (well, I guess we only know they were using her van) - but it seems highly improbable (to me) that ZA's GF ____ Bray would surely have SOME knowledge, given the involvement of her BF and brother.

I mean...that's a lot of pearls to be trying to steal and stash and hide and then presumably try to pass off somewhere...

And PEARLS of all things? In TN?

Okay, yes, pearls in Tennessee because they are freshwater pearls harvested from mussels in various rivers or grown on farms. They are quite valuable and beautiful and much more rare than they used to be.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...al-details-leading-up-to-zachary-adams-arrest
Benton County Sheriff's Deputies said they found hundreds of pounds of cultured fresh water pearls inside that van. Investigators eventually figured out those pearls were stolen from the family who owns the Tennessee Shell Company in Camden.

This is a natural product of Tennessee and the official state gem (wow, didn't even know that!)
http://www.birdsongresort.com/pearlfarm/
http://www.tnhistoryforkids.org/places/pearl_farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members