Nancy Grace Special 11/27/08 Thursday "Inside The First 24 Hours".

Same time, same thread tomorrow evening I guess. Happy Turkey Day to all my fellow sleuthers !!

The ending was the saddest part, hearing Caylee singing. :cry:

OMG,.. I am bawling,.. I just can't take it when they play Caylee's video of her singing You Are My Sunshine!!!!! Does anyone else notice that she says NAN'S SUNSHINE when she sings it?? I am sure that is her greatgrandma. Oh it is so unfair this poor child was killed!

OMG,.. I am bawling,.. I just can't take it when they play Caylee's video of her singing You Are My Sunshine!!!!! Does anyone else notice that she says NAN'S SUNSHINE when she sings it?? I am sure that is her greatgrandma. Oh it is so unfair this poor child was killed!
It affects me the same way too. Yes, I do think that would be a song her great grandma would've taught her.

OT, but... This tea must be THE thing. You're about the 10th person I've heard say that this week! Where can you find it? Regular grocery store, helth food store?
I've got to try some.:)

I order OH MY CHAI from Tastefully Simple, it's a gourmet food company. I love it. Starbucks also has a Chai but I like Tastefully Simple much better. It's very comforting!

well I thought for sure this would be a 2 hr. thing. As lengthy as this case is, you can't cover the first 24 hours in 1 hour.

Ok, u r my sunshine just made me cry. Little Caylee asking her papa if he's tired.

My grandchildren all call my hubby "PAPPA".....everytime I hear Caylee singing and looking at her book, playing peek aboo and asking PAPPA if he is tired, it hits home..........I could waterboard KC myself.........Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm so thankful for my wonderful family.....we aren't perfect but we love each other.

well I thought for sure this would be a 2 hr. thing. As lengthy as this case is, you can't cover the first 24 hours in 1 hour.

Ok, u r my sunshine just made me cry. Little Caylee asking her papa if he's tired.
----------------------
I am crying too. I cant take her anymore.I think back,my daughter lies in a grave.She was stillborn For years I actually wanted to take a shovel and dig her up to hold her in my arms just once~years ago it wasn't allowed.Now here is this Bit*h who killed that beautiful child! I wish I could give her the needle!! There are many moms on here that would say the same.How dare she murder her!!! I can only pray the jury will stick it to he.I want her to die if not by needle let the other prison moms have her, even they have morales.May God burn her..IMO
P.S. One thing I caught, KC said Caylee said hi mom in the one phone call.Please tell me how many children at age 2 1/2 call their mom mom? The ones I know all called her mommy at that age.Little Sunshine Girl you are loved xox

so KC says that Caylee never gets upset talking to KC when KC has been gone a couple days, but does when talking to CA.
In other words Caylee was more attached to CA than KC........anyone catch that???

Yep, I caught that too.

----------------------
I am crying too. I cant take her anymore.I think back,my daughter lies in a grave.She was stillborn For years I actually wanted to take a shovel and dig her up to hold her in my arms just once~years ago it wasn't allowed.Now here is this Bit*h who killed that beautiful child! I wish I could give her the needle!! There are many moms on here that would say the same.How dare she murder her!!! I can only pray the jury will stick it to he.I want her to die if not by needle let the other prison moms have her, even they have morales.May God burn her..IMO
P.S. One thing I caught, KC said Caylee said hi mom in the one phone call.Please tell me how many children at age 2 1/2 call their mom mom? The ones I know all called her mommy at that age.Little Sunshine Girl you are loved xox

I am so sorry for your loss Nore. It just breaks my heart to know there are women out there such as yourself that have experienced what you have, that had so much love to give to a child, but was not to be. I was never able to have children (miscarried 2) due to health reasons (endometriosys). And then there are these evil women out there that have children they don't want and toss them out like yesterdays trash.

I really hope the DA seeks the DP for her, and if he doesn't, I will definately be sending him a letter. He works for me with my tax payer dollars here in Central Florida, so I will let him know exactly how I feel about him, and will not be voting him into office again if he lets her get away with this, with just life in prison..:mad::mad::mad:

I order OH MY CHAI from Tastefully Simple, it's a gourmet food company. I love it. Starbucks also has a Chai but I like Tastefully Simple much better. It's very comforting!

It's called Oh My Chai ??? I'll have to try that. I've tried just about all of them. Is it the spiced or vanella ?

It gets me every time. Tonight it actually made my heart hurt. I don't know .....it really breaks my heart that this precious baby has been tossed aside by everyone she loved.

I will never understand how Cindy and George can watch that video; that we ~ perfect strangers have difficulty with and still put their daughter first.

I don't think we will ever see the day that George and Cindy finally love their innocent grandchild more than their guilty daughter.....and no matter how you dissect it, analysis it or do the "what if's", it is WRONG and it will always be wrong. It makes me furious.:furious:

----------------------

:blowkiss: While I hesitate to say "I know how you feel" - because I most certainly cannot know your personal loss - I do empathize, Nore. I lost my daughter to a drunk driver more years ago than I care to admit. The pain never leaves for one second. I'd sell my soul to the devil himself to have just one minute with her - to see her, touch her, smell her - for just one minute.

I do believe in the death penalty, especially in this case. But I could live with KC getting life without parole at her young age and I'd pray every day that she lives a long and healthy life. In the end I believe there's a special place in hell for the likes of her.

----------------------

Nore, I am crying with you. I am so sorry. :hug: I am sending you my thoughts, love and prayers.

Liza

:blowkiss: While I hesitate to say "I know how you feel" - because I most certainly cannot know your personal loss - I do empathize, Nore. I lost my daughter to a drunk driver more years ago than I care to admit. The pain never leaves for one second. I'd sell my soul to the devil himself to have just one minute with her - to see her, touch her, smell her - for just one minute.

I do believe in the death penalty, especially in this case. But I could live with KC getting life without parole at her young age and I'd pray every day that she lives a long and healthy life. In the end I believe there's a special place in hell for the likes of her.

Oh suzihawk, bless your heart. You are also in my thoughts, heart and prayers.:blowkiss:

NG is going to be on holiday so she is filling in the time slots for Thanksgiving weekend with pre-recorded snippets. There will not be anything new, just rehashing what we know.

NG is always 2 steps behind this group. LOL

I had a dream last night that a WS'r solved the case.

That is strange - I had the same dream about a week ago and it was the week of my brother's birthday which is January 11th.

Nancy got alot of information in in only an hour's time and I was trying to view it impartially, wondering what someone watching this who was unfamiliar with the case would think about KC's actions? I think they'll be as baffled, confused and outraged by KC's actions as we have been. and the tears just pour out (again) as I watch and listen to Caylee sing "you are my sunshine" and then I'm angry (again) and I hate crying and being angry at the same time!!! But I don't understand, HOW CAN THIS WOMAN NOT CRY FOR HER BABY?! Can somebody tell me? How can it be that so many others, like myself, who have never met this child, she's not our own child, shes not even our niece and yet we weep for this babygirl. I'm so frustrated, my nature is to feel compassion for those who are hurting - I want to feel compassion for GA & CA but its as though the public's outpouring of tears for Caylee is received with the same "chill" displayed during KC & Kristina's telephone exchange, only now its GA & CA reiterating KC's words "Oh my God, calling you guys...huge waste"

KC says she hasn't seen Caylee since the 9th of June. She's very specific, and emphatic. How could she not remember the real date her daughter went to the babysitter and never came back? I forgot that about her. She didn't even give the police the right date for the so-called kidnapping! It's very damning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedWriter
Back