SC - Horry County teen charged with criminal sexual conduct with 4 y.o.

He looks like what I'd expect a pedophile to look like.

I wonder what his connection to the boy is, maybe a babysitter?

Well of course, the obligatory threatening the child. So the child's mother wasn't the one who reported it to the police, it was "a woman?" Do you think the woman is a relative of the pedophile? This is all so vague...

Bravo to the youngster for having the courage to tell someone, despite being threatened.

And what is that smirky look on his face, ugh.

Do you know what bugs the heck out of me about this? This pervert is only 17 years old. He'll probably do a few months time, get probation, and be required to register as a low level sex offender for a few years. But long before that he'll be back to grooming and abusing children. He'll abuse countless children in his lifetime. Remember. He's only 17.

Pedophiles can NEVER be rehabilitated. Pedophiles are attracted to children just like you or I are attracted to a man/woman. They were born that way and they will never change.

Disgusting. Feel very very angry. Gone to write three times and had to delete each one as too much of a rant. Absolutely sickened.

I thought so too, Snoods.

I want to know if the victim is any relation to him.

I sure hate to think about what this dude's going to be like in ten years, yikes.

Slightly O/T but in the condos where I live there was a guy who had been exposing himself to women for the past couple of months. (Actually he was doing more than that but I won't get into the gory details.) He even broke into one woman's condo and was on her couch nekkid. It happened five times before LE caught the guy. Turns out he's a 17 yo high school student that lives with his mom in my condos, even played for the soccer team. Imagine what HE'LL be like in 10 years.

What really blows my mind is how these perverts find children so easily. Or that they have enough time alone with the child to do this. Idk...that poor child. Thank god someone called it in before it was to late.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

I'm not understanding how he has a "check-in" 9 hours ago?

I just check Horry County Detention Center and they show him as being still there.

I wonder if LE is checking his computers.

Disgusting. Feel very very angry. Gone to write three times and had to delete each one as too much of a rant. Absolutely sickened.

Lol rant away, I understand how you feel! Sometimes it helps to get it all out.

Please note that any member that claims to have a connection to this case or any other needs to be verified as an insider before posting info as fact without substantiation if links to MSM or LE. That process is HERE.

Other members should not reply to posts that contain unverified info as that only complicates the cleanup of TOS violations. Instead, please report the post so that we can invite the member to apply for Verified Insider status.

MANY THANKS for everyone’s efforts to post respectfully and responsibly within the TOS we all agreed to when we joined Websleuths.

CocoChanel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back