GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Christina Marie Morris

10710661_728779757195555_7248184229495040562_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/PlanoTexas...0.1411353182./728779757195555/?type=1&theater

10363670_725645930842271_359717717140075459_n.jpg

North Texas Crime Stoppers

Media/Timeline Thread

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Thread 4

Thread 5

Thread 6

Thread 7

Thread 8

Thread 9

Thread 10

Thread 11

Thread 12

Thread 13

Thread 14

The Rules

Facebook

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Organized Efforts- Email Campaigns-Boycotts-Petitions:

Obviously members are free to take up any and all causes that are important to them in an effort to bring about change. But using Websleuths as a platform to promote organized efforts such as email campaigns, boycotts, letter writing,etc. are strictly forbidden without the consent of the forum owners.If you have written a letter or taken any action in support of a cause, please refrain from posting about it. Support of a particular cause must be approved by the owners prior to posting links or information regarding any such effort. Causes can be questionable in nature, even though they appear to be honorable on the surface.As it relates to using WS as a platform for promotion,the owners investigate the nature and source of such campaigns and make their own decisions as to the legitimacy of each cause. Please do not suggest,directly or indirectly, that members support any type of organized effort without getting approval from forum owners first.

Discussing Donations, Fundraising etc. is not allowed without the permission of the owners.

Please continue here...

"Lots of people have their records expunged. It's expensive and of course you gotta have a lawyer, but a lot of people feel it is worth having any record of criminal activity expunged especially when you're young. I don't find it unusual and it's not against the law. "
So they also completely clear their phones when they know le wants to look at? Also lie to the police on every level on top of it? Have bruises that signify a struggle? How about a clearly visible bite mark?[modsnip]

"Lots of people have their records expunged. It's expensive and of course you gotta have a lawyer, but a lot of people feel it is worth having any record of criminal activity expunged especially when you're young. I don't find it unusual and it's not against the law. "
So they also completely clear their phones when they know le wants to look at? Also lie to the police on every level on top of it? Have bruises that signify a struggle? How about a clearly visible bite mark? What else do you need?

I think Bootscr misunderstood your post cartondance, IMO there's been a confusion between the phone data being scrubbed and a criminal record being expunged

JMO

Gigglingtoes
So you're thinking he used that airport to transport her to Mexico where the ring is possibly? Well I drive by it a lot bc I live near the airport and the airport is small planes used mostly for small trips and for delivering things not really people. I don't think the planes that fly out of this airport are big enough and have enough gas to get to Mexico either. But it is an idea. I just don't think based in the size (super small) or the airport and planes it's possible.

Maybe not Mexico, but get her out of DFW while it's dark...even to Austin or West, then maybe drive out of the country or take another private jet out. Or...could he have left her in a hangar? If its a small airport, website says it's open 24hrs but no tower and unmanned after hours (fly at your own risk type of deal), less likely to get caught.
Just an idea...

Gigglingtoes

Maybe not Mexico, but get her out of DFW while it's dark...even to Austin or West, then maybe drive out of the country or take another private jet out. Or...could he have left her in a hangar? If its a small airport, website says it's open 24hrs but no tower and unmanned after hours (fly at your own risk type of deal), less likely to get caught.
Just an idea...

I think it's a smart idea. I don't hear any planes fly after dark usually but anything is possible! Good ideas.

I hope LE takes EAjr in today for a long extended round of questioning... JMO
I can only hope that he starts singing like a canary about himself & anything and everything he knows about everyone.

Does anyone know if he is going to be held on lockup now for at least the theft/embezzlement??

So they also completely clear their phones when they know le wants to look at? Also lie to the police on every level on top of it? Have bruises that signify a struggle? How about a clearly visible bite mark? What else do you need?

I want to see that clearly visible bite mark Carlton. Do you have photos of that and/or a link where LE has stated he has a bite mark? I feel like you're attacking me. I'm not saying EA is innocent, but he's not been arrested or named a POI yet.

Clearly, he is a troubled individual and as I stated that does not a murderer make. I wasn't talking about the phone being cleaned. Plus you can't clean pings can you? If he gave LE the wrong phone then surely LE got the correct phone and are seeing where that pinged.

[modsnip]

Didn't someone on previous thread mention a previous drug arrest for EA? TIA

Didn't someone on previous thread mention a previous drug arrest for EA? TIA

Mom I believe so. I don't recall who it was. Will have to review the thread. It was toward the end of the thread, I think?

I want to see that clearly visible bite mark Carlton. Do you have photos of that and/or a link where LE has stated he has a bite mark? I feel like you're attacking me. I'm not saying EA is innocent, but he's not been arrested or named a POI yet.

Clearly, he is a troubled individual and as I stated that does not a murderer make. I wasn't talking about the phone being cleaned. Plus you can't clean pings can you? If he gave LE the wrong phone then surely LE got the correct phone and are seeing where that pinged.

[modsnip]

Bite mark was listed in the warrant. Didn't say LE saw it, a witness did, but LE wrote the warrant.

Do we know the extent of the damage to his Camaro? I believe the warrant stated that the body shop said the damage was not consistent with what EA described. Just curious if any one knows how much damage there was.

Do we know the extent of the damage to his Camaro? I believe the warrant stated that the body shop said the damage was not consistent with what EA described. Just curious if any one knows how much damage there was.

Not sure I saw anywhere that detailed the "extent" of damage. I think I remember somewhere stating he had the damage fixed. I hope LE was able to get ahold of the vehicle ahead of time.

Interesting that he said he was rotating the tires and damaged his car earlier that day. IE: if parking garage video is good enough, you would be able to see the damage on video. I think he is going to get caught in another lie on that one MOO.

So no one knows if the family heard Christina's voice on any voicemail left on HF's phone via EA's phone??? If HF's phone records merely show two texts and one call to back up what the warrant shows, that "don't mean jack" as they say. Unless they actually HEARD Christina's voice on a voicemail left on HF's phone from EA's phone, I wouldn't assume SHE placed those calls. Until I see/hear proof otherwise, I'm looking at it as EA himself called and texted HF.

I think it's a smart idea. I don't hear any planes fly after dark usually but anything is possible! Good ideas.

Thank you! they fly over my house all the time. usually hear them around 10-11PM, then there are a few that go over in the middle of the night. I heard one at 3:30AM or so this morning, that got me thinking.

Good question. Or if enhanced video of him exiting the garage showed it. I doubt it would have been that much to show up in a surveillance video, but I'm sure LE would have tried to verify it that way anyway.

Good question. Or if enhanced video of him exiting the garage showed it. I doubt it would have been that much to show up in a surveillance video, but I'm sure LE would have tried to verify it that way anyway.

Man, I can only imagine that car trying to make it out of that garage... the driver was seriously jacked up on Alcohol and Adderall ..I wonder if he left out of there flying on 2 wheels..amazing he did not smash the car exiting the building.. JMO~

The sooner they take him in the better!!! He needs to tell everything ..IMHO !!!

Let's make sure he really took the 10 shots of rum and 5 beers. Seems like he may be trying to set up a "I was drunk and don't remember much from that night" type defense. Can the friends there account for this kind of drinking out of him? I'm sure a waitress or bartender would remember a guy putting down this amount of alcohol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer