2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose and team just keep eating minutes away from court today.....argh

ok ha. THat made ZERO sense.

Linda: That entire last line of questions that was suppose to lead to a point about THIS MOTION and did NOT I move to strike.

So Baez shady shady Baez got Yuri to say there was no amber alert and no media alert about a missing child on record by being shady and in the end the judge striked it off the records (am I wrong about this??) I thought he did.

That really made me angry. Yuri was being told by KC that the child was alive - that she had just spoken to her that day, that the nanny had her that her mother was being nuts - WHY ON earth woudl they alert the media when they are still trying to figure out what the truth is?

Oh dear. I thought denied. Anyone, halp? (OK, HHJP really, pull your mic closer pleeeeeeease!)

Lyons dreams about break time when he can go sit with KC - I bet he annoys her.

YooHoo!!! What motion are we on? :)

again - some interesting discussion on In Session supports LE dealing with the missing child before mirandizing

Who is KC talking to right now?

That is Jerimiah Lyons, the formerly elusive PI that harasses TES searchers and apparently some witnesses.
Before we had trouble finding a photo of him, but now he seems to be front and center. Eerie.

The motion to quash KB as a witness was granted. JB et al were denied. :)

Yay! Thanks.

Actually, the motion to quash was granted, meaning that the defense was denied their request to add her to the list as a witness.

So confusing, but in the end the defense lost and Kathi B gets to be there annoying the crap out of them EVERY DAY of the trial, HAHA!

We are still on the Agents of the State motion.

It's as if they are "conspiring" to identify who will be the next target of harassment for the PI. HeeHee That PI really needs a helmet with all the doors slamming in his face.

click to enlarge
nextonthetargtlist.JPG

JL, PI seems to be more of a member of the defense team than a PI with a private business. PI are not usually included in the court room unless they are there to testify. So what is up with that??????

Actually, the motion to quash was granted, meaning that the defense was denied their request to add her to the list as a witness.

So confusing, but in the end the defense lost and Kathi B gets to be there annoying the crap out of them EVERY DAY of the trial, HAHA!
It was so transparent they just loathe Kathi B and didn't want her there, imo.

I think this is still the Agents of the state motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123