**Verdict watch weekend discussion thread** 3/3-4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep and the shirt that u have on at midnite comes up missing!! SMH
Question: where is the shirt? Oh, he must have left it at the hotel, well how con·ven·ient!!!!

I am seriously trying to figure out how something is missing when it was not requested for over a year later?

It reminds me of LE not comparing their own fingerprints to rule them out as being the contributors. Truly scratching my head over that one. I mean they had 5 years to do so...

I totally agree .... heck for that matter get 3 attorneys and take a recorder with you or take 8 friends with you but atleast try to inquire about who killed ur wife.

Right. Or how about when the Young's told the Fisher's if they didn't support JLY in the media they could no longer see CY. Well, if JLY is innocent and he wants to find out who brutally killed his wife with his daughter nearby why wasn't he making any statements Himself in the media (through his attorney but of course)?? Statements (through his attorney) that support that he is actively looking for his wife's murderer by working with LE through his attorney? I never saw anything whatsoever in the media in the last five years where JY was showing the public he wanted the "real killer(s)" to be found and brought to justice. ( I missed it if he did.) So, why do the Fisher's have to support JLY in the media when he isn't supporting them in finding the real killer(s) that murdered his daugher's mother? JMO, of course.

He had an attorney and that attorney would have made sure JLY was protected if, in fact, JLY wanted to make such a statement supporting finding the real killer. If I were an innocent man I would want it known that although the police are still investigating myself (b/c it's known police always start with those closest to the victim.) I am innocent, cooperating with police through my attorney to the fullest, and I'm going to find the real killer who came into MY house and killed my wife with our daughter present...b/c I would be outraged. JMO

Moo. Moo. Moo.

snipped by me,

mighty brave robber. not saying that it's impossible, but there's a reason that most burglaries happen during the day while people are at work. if a robber is willing to go into a house suspecting that the homeowners are not only home but still awake, you would think they would be armed with a weapon to immediately kill if a confrontation should occur. not risk getting shot themselves or having to spend time and struggle to strangle and beat somebody to death. and not being familiar with the house, how would they know if there was more than one staircase, or how much time they had to clean up so well that only 1 smear of blood was found downstairs? maybe the lights were on b/c her husband was on the way home? again, mighty, mighty brave. or highly doubtful.

But it happens.... I live in Columbus, Ohio & in the past yr home invasions during the night has been increasing.. And they have been violent... The lastest one was Feb 24.... A 65-year-old man who awoke to a pummeling Friday morning as he was thrown down a flight of stairs and kicked.

I am seriously trying to figure out how something is missing when it was not requested for over a year later?

It reminds me of LE not comparing their own fingerprints to rule them out as being the contributors. Truly scratching my head over that one. I mean they had 5 years to do so...

I hope the jurors asked the same question....

That hokey alibi call to the home VM at 7:49AM after he killed her should be soooo obvious. Thanks Collins, for playing it twice to the jury. "Regular ole Jason", LOL.

He rattled off about 4-5 details in his plans, yet he never said 'give me a call back' cause i'm on the road a while? If I was a juror, I would point at that call as obvious pure BS.

What seems to be overlooked is the other internet searches done by Jason Young on his computer.

http://www.wral.com/asset/news/local/2008/11/06/3914018/20081106190923866.pdf

Real estate searches and owner list info for Jason Young and 5108 Birchleaf Dr

Searches for Michelle Money and Michelle Money Florida

Eric Rudolph- Fugitive from LE for five years, million dollar reward for him, he hid out in the Appalachian Mountains, NC.

Free *advertiser censored* movies

Ischemia (NOTE: This is defined as a decrease in the blood supply to a bodily organ, tissue, or part caused by constriction or obstruction of the blood vessels). Strangulation.

Prudential Properties Sowerby- Carol Ann Sowerby, another woman JY was cheating on his wife with.

Gay bars and gay bars in New York City- hmm...

Opportunity- I don't think Jason was looking for a Starbucks franchise with this search, probably checking on opportunity in relation to a conviction in a murder case.

Anatomy of a knockout- if you search the internet for both this and head trauma knockout, the results are not about car accident injuries, they are strictly about hitting someone in the chin, head, side of the head hard enough to knock them out, cause brain damage or death.

Head trauma knockout- see above explanation

Divorce

Right posterior parietal occipital region (NOTE: The occipital region is the back of the head).- Where many of Michelle's injuries were.

All of these searches done by Jason are incriminating, IMO. And, no where do I see any connection when looking anatomy of a knockout up, with injuries from a car accident. It strictly deals with hitting someone in the head and knocking them out, or causing brain damage or death. Jasons' testimony in the first trial is total BS, he is a liar and a killer, IMO.

The suitcases and vehicle were sized immediately....no pullover.

You knew they did not discover the HP shoes until 13 months later, right?
That is why the SW's were served 2/08.

Oh, we was very interested in the investigation ----very interested in staying quiet so hopefully he would not be arrested. I thought it was funny he told Kim the investigation may last 2 years and he would be home free. Turns out it was 3 and he is about to go down.

Capture2-2.jpg

Capture-50.jpg

These e-mails alone speak of guilt. No mention of wishing LE would focus on the real killer, just talk of it all eventually going away, forgotten. So sad.

Haha I bet he knows that Durham murderers name now.

What seems to be overlooked is the other internet searches done by Jason Young on his computer.

Eric Rudolph- Fugitive from LE for five years, million dollar reward for him, he hid out in the Appalachian Mountains, NC.

Ischemia (NOTE: This is defined as a decrease in the blood supply to a bodily organ, tissue, or part caused by constriction or obstruction of the blood vessels). Strangulation.

Prudential Properties Sowerby- Carol Ann Sowerby, another woman JY was cheating on his wife with.

Opportunity- I don't think Jason was looking for a Starbucks franchise with this search, probably checking on opportunity in relation to a conviction in a murder case.

Anatomy of a knockout- if you search the internet for both this and head trauma knockout, the results are not about car accident injuries, they are strictly about hitting someone in the chin, head, side of the head hard enough to knock them out, cause brain damage or death.

Divorce

Right posterior parietal occipital region (NOTE: The occipital region is the back of the head).- Where many of Michelle's injuries were.

All of these searches done by Jason are incriminating, IMO. And, no where do I see any connection when looking anatomy of a knockout up, with injuries from a car accident. It strictly deals with hitting someone in the head and knocking them out, or causing brain damage or death. Jasons' testimony in the first trial is total BS, he is a liar and a killer, IMO.

God help the person that ever looks at my internet browsing history.

It would make that list look saintly in comparison.

Nothing to worry about, unless of course you look up the types of things Jason did, and then your significant other is murdered in the way you were reading up on ! The irony in his searches are the added coincidences to an already long list of coincidences that just happened to occur to this particular guy, whose wife ended up murdered (due to strangulation, and massive head injuries) just when he wanted out of his marriage. Coincidence ?

The suitcases and vehicle were sized immediately....no pullover.

You knew they did not discover the HP shoes until 13 months later, right?
That is why the SW's were served 2/08.

I am very aware of the facts of this case.

That is why I have some very serious concerns regarding the investigation.

As well I hope that someone does order a forensic audit of CY's trust account.

I am very aware of the facts of this case.

That is why I have some very serious concerns regarding the investigation.

As well I hope that someone does order a forensic audit of CY's trust account.
bbm~
Do you suspect LInda Fisher of some wrongdoing concerning the trust account ?

I have to admit mine would look much worse. Thank goodness anyone that knows me knows I keep up with true crime and have for decades. Whew! I have searched all sorts of graphic topics.

IMO

Divorce

Wow, and if you read this autopsy/opinions of MY injuries. The broken jaw around the chin area, side of the head injuries, back of the head....Is this another coincidence for poor JY?

Ps. JTF is this your site? I think I recall you doing this not long after the murder?

http://autopsyphotos.blogspot.com/

I hope the jurors asked the same question....
Regarding the missing shirt, it wasn't in his suitcase, the Youngs said nothing was taken out of the suitcase, and he wasn't wearing it the night of 11/3.

When he goes to the trouble of pretending the shirt he's wearing on Cassidy's 3rd birthday is the same one he wore at midnight on Nov. 3rd at the hotel, something is very suspicious. Only a guilty person would have done that.

bbm~
Do you suspect LInda Fisher of some wrongdoing concerning the trust account ?

I believe that when a law firm renders an account of that magnitude in the area of 1 million dollars that the expenditures should be approved by a judge.

I have always had to account for any of my expenses when acting as an executrix as well as any expenditures that I authorized to a judge when dealing with trust accounts especially that of a minor.

I have to admit mine would look much worse. Thank goodness anyone that knows me knows I keep up with true crime and have for decades. Whew! I have searched all sorts of graphic topics.

IMO

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hands you a straight jacket(spelling TM'd)

Or, IF an accident actually occurred....right?

I dont know if the accident happened or not but it reminds me when I was about 18 and still lived at home. My dad and I heard a horrible crunching noise and knew it was close by. We lived way back off of the road and ran to the main road and saw a guy standing beside the road dripping in blood and holding his head. We did not see his vehicle at first but then saw that he had rolled his Corvette and it was in the ditch.

We told him that we were going to call for help and the police but he insisted that he was okay and said he would refuse any treatment. He did ask us could he use our phone to call a towing company and for someone to come get him and my dad say 'okay.' I think he may have been drinking and that is why he reacted this way.

I have always wondered if he was hurt badly and later had to go to the hospital.

IMO

But yet you wear ur other shoes.. SMH!!!

Obviously, not everything went according to JY's plan. You seem to think that JY would have been perfect murder planner and because his shoes were caught at the crime scene, that he must not have done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker