GUILTY Australia - Kiesha Weippeart, 6, Mount Druitt, NSW, 18 July 2010 - #2

Kristi and EB even kinda look the same.... Down to the dark hair with red highlights, tats, piercings etc. WEIRD!

bump...1 week since anyone posted here

Where is Kiesha?
Is there any news of the investigation of here disappearance?

Kiesha's Mum: We Didn't Kill Keisha
November 5, 2010, 4:55 am Emma Martin whomagazine

The mother of missing Sydney girl Kiesha Abrahams has pleaded with the Australian public to stop “judging” her

The mother of missing Sydney girl Kiesha Abrahams has pleaded with the Australian public stop “judging” her. “I’ve lost a part of me,” she says, sobbing. “My own flesh and blood.”

In an exclusive interview with WHO, Abrahams, 27, and Kiesha's step father, Robert Smith, 31, speak of their love for the Hi-5 fan, who was reported missing by her mother on Aug. 1 — and hit back at claims they are somehow behind the disappearance of the six-year-old. “People come out and tell lies,” says Smith, a forklift driver. “It’s hard because you know you couldn’t do anything to harm your daughter in any way.”

<modsnip>

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/article/-/8256437/kieshas-mum-we-didnt-kill-keisha/

Exclusive interview complete with new pics. Wonder how much they got paid?

Disgusting.

Kiesha's Mum: We Didn't Kill Keisha
November 5, 2010, 4:55 am Emma Martin whomagazine

The mother of missing Sydney girl Kiesha Abrahams has pleaded with the Australian public to stop &#8220;judging&#8221; her

The mother of missing Sydney girl Kiesha Abrahams has pleaded with the Australian public stop &#8220;judging&#8221; her. &#8220;I&#8217;ve lost a part of me,&#8221; she says, sobbing. &#8220;My own flesh and blood.&#8221;

In an exclusive interview with WHO, Abrahams, 27, and Kiesha's step father, Robert Smith, 31, speak of their love for the Hi-5 fan, who was reported missing by her mother on Aug. 1 &#8212; and hit back at claims they are somehow behind the disappearance of the six-year-old. &#8220;People come out and tell lies,&#8221; says Smith, a forklift driver. &#8220;It&#8217;s hard because you know you couldn&#8217;t do anything to harm your daughter in any way.&#8221;

<modsnip>

Though the NSW Homicide squad is heading the investigation, det insp Russell Oxford tells WHO that police are still treating Kiesha's disappearance as a missing-person case. &#8220;We are still exploring the possibility she has still wandered away,&#8221; he says.

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/article/-/8256437/kieshas-mum-we-didnt-kill-keisha/

Exclusive interview complete with new pics. Wonder how much they got paid?

Disgusting.

BBM- I'm actually more shocked at what the police had to say, than K&R. WTH? They are still exploring the possibility that she just wandered away?
Wandered away where? She's 6 yrs old FGS!!!

Why have homicide detectives on the case if you view it as a missing persons case?

I will not pay a cent to read that article, knowing that money had to have changed hands. :furious:
Might flick through it in the supermarket line though. :innocent:

This cannot turn cold!!!! This case, and Sylar, seem to be obvious........... Why is there not closure? Are these people really outsmarting LE? grrrr MOO!!!!

Just read the whole article. Seriously nauseating!
So sickenly syrupy, and way more OTT than the ideas of 'next they will be saying that they prayed together before bed that night'.

Key points (with lot's of eyerolling):

1. K&R don't feel they should have to take a LDT just to prove something to others.

2. The 'childless couple stole our child' theory they had a while back has been thrown out and they're back to Kiesha having gone off to play with cats. And they insinuate she may have been abducted from there 'cause the areas not great, ya know?

3. Kristi still wont go into detail about that night. Kristi did not want to talk about the bite incident with WHO magazine either. (suprise suprise)

4. Kristi is still whining about people judging her.

5. After ins Oxford said that it was still considered a missing persons case and that kiesha may have wandered off, he says: "But having said that, we have searched the areas she may have gone.&#8221;

6. They also state that K&R have not been ruled out as suspects, and they are still actively investigating the case. (phew!)

7. Bio dad chris' movements over that weekend have been accounted for.

8. Still cannot account for Kieshas wherabouts from July 11 to July 31

9. Kristi says the reason Kiesha wasn't going to school was because of Baby L, which made it to hard for her to get kiesha to school. (Does not explain why Kiesha was allegedly absent most of the school year though)

10. Rob says that the eye witness claiming that he had been seen beating Kiesha in the car had proven to be false.....but not by police (LOL)

11. Ins Oxford is "frustrated" that they can't find the answers. seems very emotionally invested IMO.

12. Rob says the whole myserious payments issue had been cleared up....all completely innocent. Baby bonus and his wages.( Don't know that it's actually been cleared up by detectives yet- no mention of it from Ins Oxford)

13. Throwing up a bit in my mouth as I type this next bit ..... Kristi spends her evenings putting off sleep and thoughts of Kiesha by staring at anything on her plasma TV screen (lol- hello baby bonus!) and she eventually falls asleep each night clutching onto Kieshas bratz hat.

* If you read the whole article I strongly advice having a vomit bag with you*

ETA: BTW, it's like a full -on family photo shoot. You know, the kind you see in a new idea mag after some B grade celeb has just had a baby. Kristi actually looks beautiful.... I hate to say it, but I can't lie. But thats with the help of hair extensions and a lot of makeup (and mabe even airbrushing) Rob still looks the same- just smiling instead of snarling.

A really, really good attempt to try to sway public opinion. Must have a great PR firm now.

This latest article just makes me fume! :furious: Someone should tell KA that her psycho babble doesn't fool anyone. Similarly the make-up, hair extensions etc. don't cover up the guilt in those eyes. It seems to me that KA wanted another chance to look good (at least physically) in the media because of all of the negative comments she's received in the past about her appearance. Too late Kristi, the boat has already sailed! And why didn't you have a photo of Kiesha with you during your photo shoot?:furious: I've said this before and I'll say it again, KA and EB Zahra Baker are from the same mo(u)ld, they even look alike! MOO.

Det. Insp. Russell Oxford's comment that “We are still exploring the possibility she has still wandered away,” is very disturbing IMO. Does that mean that no evidence of any value was found in the items removed from the flat and the mobile phones revealed nothing of importance? :banghead: I hope Insp. Oxford picked up on KA's comment that Kiesha's bedroom door was slightly ajar when they discovered her missing. In her original statement KA apparently said that the front door was slightly ajar. Hmmmm.

ETA: BTW, it's like a full -on family photo shoot. You know, the kind you see in a new idea mag after some B grade celeb has just had a baby. Kristi actually looks beautiful.... I hate to say it, but I can't lie. But thats with the help of hair extensions and a lot of makeup (and mabe even airbrushing) Rob still looks the same- just smiling instead of snarling. A really, really good attempt to try to sway public opinion. Must have a great PR firm now.

BBM.
Rob looks like a big wart growing on K's back! :sick:

Police quiz missing Kiesha's sister, 3, as search enters 100th day

"But Ms Abrahams said yesterday she doubted if police achieved much by interrogating her youngest daughter.

"I know for a fact they got nothing, she doesn't talk," Ms Abrahams said."

She said the child is not comfortable around people she doesn't know, including the police. "She doesn't talk to the police, she doesn't talk to anyone," she said."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/police-quiz-missing-kieshas-sister-3-as-search-enters-100th-day/story-e6frf7l6-1225949130959

BBM; UBM.

How in the hell would Breeana know a policeman/woman from any other individual FFS? :banghead: IMO the people who interviewed Breeana would have been dressed in civvies, not in uniform.

So what are you doing Kristi, instilling a fear of Police into your three year old daughter? Why? :furious:

MOO but I really do think that KA has a personality/mental disorder that needs to be addressed post haste. I'm not being facetious here, I honestly believe that she is a danger to herself and those around her. Aiden is gone, Kiesha is gone......who's next?

I think about Kiesha a lot. I think about how her case is growing colder. I look at the photos from the recent vigil and think, ' Look at how many people who love her--and don't even know her--yet her parents just threw her away.' I just don't get it. I never will.

I cannot believe LE have the audacity to say they are still thinking she wandered away.

Uh, yeah Kristi, B won't talk to anyone because you probably THREATENED her not to! She is BEYOND traumatized.

Look at Zahra's case. So much evidence is unfolding. Why not for Kiesha??? It's not fair. If K & R get away with this, I'm going to scream.

she looks awful with those extensions... just sayin...

4 Corners has done a story on children authorities knew were at risk yet failed to protect....see video on demand here http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/special_eds/20101108/protection/ and transcript here http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/content/2010/s3060563.htm Kiesha, you are not forgotten we are still hoping for an arrest and justice in this case.

Latest news: Cops may offer cash to find Kiesha Abrahams http://mt-druitt-standard.whereilive.com.au/news/story/cops-may-offer-cash-to-find-kiesha-abrahams/

And the Australian media report, which Butwhatif? shared and we discussed up thread has won a UN media award http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/technology/8184240/abcs-mt-druitt-special-wins-un-media-award/

So US LE did not rest until they found Zahra, and we appreciate them more than they will ever know.

BUT.....

Keisha Abrahams is still missing!

Can someone please explain to me how you can have a child in your home (allegedly) and then you wake up in the morning and they are not there?

Kirstie and Rob - we do not believe you and if you think we are going to forget about Kiesha then you can think again.

Walk tall and walk proud whilst you still can. That number in New Idea just showed how pathetic you are.

So US LE did not rest until they found Zahra, and we appreciate them more than they will ever know.

BUT.....

Keisha Abrahams is still missing!

Can someone please explain to me how you can have a child in your home (allegedly) and then you wake up in the morning and they are not there?

Kirstie and Rob - we do not believe you and if you think we are going to forget about Kiesha then you can think again.

Walk tall and walk proud whilst you still can. That number in New Idea just showed how pathetic you are.

I can't explain this and I don't think anyone can. They need a boost of leads for this case as I am now fearing it is lost to the cold case files.

If only we could get more info that the police have that we could ponder (not that we are better or anything lol, but that we may have a fresh outlook on the case).

It is so frustrating not having anything to work with on this case.

has anyone heard anything about this beautiful little girl? its such a helpless feeling to know there are children being abused and killed! i pray this little angel is singing with zahra and caylee and haleigh and all the babies who left this world in violence.

r611259_4039958.jpg

ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corp)

Kiesha Abrahams was reported missing Sunday morning August 1, 2010. Police were told the family found the front door unlocked and suspect she was abducted.
Kiesha is described as being 140cm (55.1") tall, with a slim build, blonde curly hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing pink pajamas and a purple Pumpkin Patch jacket.

Anyone who has seen Kiesha, or who knows of her whereabouts, should phone Mount Druitt Police Station at 9675 0000 or Crime Stoppers at 1800 333 000.

08/01/2010
Mother wakes to find daughter gone
Missing Sydney six-year-old Kiesha Abrahams did not go to kindergarten in the week leading up to her disappearance on the weekend.
Kiesha's uncle, Jason Smith, said today his "happy-go-lucky" niece was kept at home because of her mother's new baby, a one-month-old girl.
Mr Smith said he had not seen Kiesha since a family party three weeks ago.
More... Video included...

Police fear for missing Mt. Druitt girl
Grave fears are held for a six-year-old girl who may have been abducted from her home in Sydney's west.
More...

08/02/2010
Missing girl had been absent from school
A six-year-old girl at the centre of a major police search in western Sydney has not been at school for at least a week.
Kiesha Abrahams's mother told police she last saw her daughter when she put her to bed on Saturday night at her Mount Druitt unit.
She said she noticed that the six-year-old was missing from her bed about 9:00am on Sunday and that the front door of the unit was unlocked.
The girl lives in the unit with her mother and stepfather and two siblings.
More...

Fears grow for missing girl Keisha
Fears for the safety of missing six year-old Kiesha Abrahams have deepened following word she missed school last week.
Stormwater drains were scoured in western Sydney on Monday as the search for the blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl entered its second day.
More...

Six year old girl vanished
Six-year-old Kiesha Abraham was discovered missing in western Sydney Sunday morning.
Kiesha has not been in school for at least a week. According to neighbors, the reason is that her mother had a new baby and they were busy.
People close to the family say they haven’t seen the little girl for weeks but that when they saw her she seemed fine.
More...

Cops quiz those who saw Kiesha before she went missing
Police are investigating whether anyone has sighted missing Mt Druitt toddler, Kiesha Abrahams, in the past three weeks.
More...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288