OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 July 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless it will immediately effect the outcome of the case, she should have outed those people long ago. People involved in this mess are walking around like nothing happened and everyone "in the know" is letting that happen. Personally, I would have listed everyone and anyone that had seen them a week prior and let them deal with social pressures.
Joe taking a leave of absence is probably one of the better things he has done in this case! Rumor has it he is just biding his time until he can retire.

Unless it will immediately effect the outcome of the case, she should have outed those people long ago. People involved in this mess are walking around like nothing happened and everyone "in the know" is letting that happen. Personally, I would have listed everyone and anyone that had seen them a week prior and let them deal with social pressures.
Joe taking a leave of absence is probably one of the better things he has done in this case! Rumor has it he is just biding his time until he can retire.

The most important thing is if LE knows about them. I hope she told LE about them.

Here is something that I haven't seen on here.
SF, the person who owned the car, is good friend's with CN's aunt. SF was arrested and in the affidavit it lsaid she had been on the phone with CN' mom and aunt. CN's aunt works at a Dr. office as does SF. Different offices but at one time they allegedly did work at the same office. (CN's aunt's current office that she has worked at for 10 years) CN's aunt, her boss the Dr., allegedly called PMF on behalf of CN's aunt. (Cn's aunt called later with the threats of blowing PMF's face off) It just so happens that the Dr. is the wife of the Assistant DA of one of the counties (Love or Carter) and serves in the other too. I am losing faith in that all judicial system by the day. This case should be assigned a special prosecutor. Does anyone think SF will get anything more than a slap on the wrist?

The most important thing is if LE knows about them. I hope she told LE about them.

Agreed but I also believe the outside pressures society will place on these people will bring them to say something. LE has known the names for a while and no one has stepped up yet. IMO, let everyone know who all is connected with this case. There may actually be parents that don't know their children were involved. Brothers or sisters may not know their siblings were involved, and both of them can add so much more pressure than LE.

Absolutely. As long as it took to finally get some LE agency to take this case seriously, which turned out to be the OHP, I just can't imagine that she held anything back.

Agreed but I also believe the outside pressures society will place on these people will bring them to say something. LE has known the names for a while and no one has stepped up yet. IMO, let everyone know who all is connected with this case. There may actually be parents that don't know their children were involved. Brothers or sisters may not know their siblings were involved, and both of them can add so much more pressure than LE.

I totally agree, but I hope it doesn't mess anything up. Sometimes LE keeps certain things under wraps for a reason. We want to make sure it doesn't mess up finding MM and CH and getting justice.

What I really, really, really wish is that PMF or somebody would spill more clues so we can get back to trying to figure out what happened that night, and where Molly and Colt might be. Something constructive to focus on.

The next court date for Con and Sabrina is three weeks away, which seems like forever right now. I'm hoping more info will be released then.

OkieGranny, I think they may be at a standstill as far as facts are concerned. Why else would PMF make more hollow threats on her page? She is trying to get something going IMO.

OkieGranny, I think they may be at a standstill as far as facts are concerned. Why else would PMF make more hollow threats on her page? She is trying to get something going IMO.

Well, who knows? Maybe her threat did generate a few calls. It might only take one call with the right info to find Colt and Molly.

I've been missing the old days (a few months ago, lol) when we all used to meet up here and kick around ideas. Maybe it's time to take stock of the new info that came out since then and rework our various theories. See what we can come up with. Since the last time I laid out my own theory, we learned:

• The hole was about 2 feet wide by 8 feet deep.

• That Colt and Molly were picked up from a house in Ardmore around 9:00pm.

• That the phones of Con, Molly, and Colt all tracked together from Ardmore.

• That numerous calls/texts were made between Sabrina and Con's mom and aunt, starting minutes after the wreck and lasting all through the morning until Sabrina reported her car stolen.

• Several calls made by a male from Molly's phone before 6:00am (which we actually did know a long time ago, as I just discovered looking back through the thread but had completely forgotten, so I'm counting it).

• That Colt broke his ankle by falling out of a tree, trying to catch sight of a road. (Man, how I wish we'd known this a long time ago! We speculated endlessly on how his leg was injured.)

• That Sabrina claimed Con returned the car to her house prior to the car chase and it was gone when she woke up the next morning.

Feels like I'm forgetting something, so feel free to add to the list. Am off to rethink my theory with the addition of this info.

Here is something I remembered seeing but can't find the link. CH allegedly made a phone call around 10.

Here is something I remembered seeing but can't find the link. CH allegedly made a phone call around 10.

Yeah, that alleged call mysteriously appeared on my worksheet when I was putting the timeline together, but I couldn't find any source for it. Where did it come from?

Where did the info re: Colt falling out of a tree come from? I didn't know that!

See, this is why we need to review, so we can all get back on the same page. Or at least adjacent pages, lol.

we know that Molly has family members who believe multiple people were present the night Molly and Colt went missing. Present where? I do not know, maybe one of you know. We know now that police identified Conn Nipp as the driver in the car chase that night. We know that the car chase with police that night was not the first car chase Conn Nipp was involved in and we know it wasn't the last one either.

I just recently found out about the male calling from Molly's phone that am. Refresh my memory...how do we know this and who was the person calling?

I JUST WANT ALL OF THE PHONE RECORDS!! Not too much to ask. ;)

we know that Molly has family members who believe multiple people were present the night Molly and Colt went missing. Present where? I do not know, maybe one of you know. We know now that police identified Conn Nipp as the driver in the car chase that night. We know that the car chase with police that night was not the first car chase Conn Nipp was involved in and we know it wasn't the last one either.

I had been stumped on this as well. The night they went missing is technically the 8th, not the the 7th. It seems there was a party the night of the 8th, and this is what they are talking about. There was a poster on OFMM that claimed he had a son that was at that party. The son reported CN having blood on him that night at the party. The photos, if there are any, were supposed to be from the party the night of the 8th. The car chase took place on the 7th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23